Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Contest! Of the new Sailor SCOUT!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is this a great idea?
  YES!
  NO!
View Results

riceiz4justice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:27 pm
well i u can see this is a contest of who can make the best sailor SCOUT! It NEEDS TO HAVE a... drawing or tektek,back story,attacks,pet or company ETC. this contest will end June 30,2009 so pm me or comment! i will have 1st,2nd,3rd! here is why i did this i got bored so this is Blazing-Fire-Man idea so thank you (FYI: i will think of a prize)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:29 pm
please comment or pm  

riceiz4justice

latitude_cat

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:22 pm
Oh yays!!!

User Image

Name: Medina, Sailor Haumea*
Powers: storms and tornadoes based. 1) "Wind Storm...Go!" 2) "Wind Lift!" 3a) "I summon the Great Tempest...*introduces weapon-fan* Tornado Devastation!" 3b) "Tornado... Devastation!" 4) "Gale... Crush!!"
Weapons: fans
Pet/Companion: osprey
Background: Medina is an orphan from the country. She spent her life working on people's rice-patty farms and getting into fights when visiting the big city. Her determination attracted the attention of an osprey who happened to be a guardian from Haumea. When the Yakuza make a visit to Medina because she disgraced some Yanki-punk, her powers show. The leader of this Yakuza is from the Negaverse and this becomes revealed in the fight; so the osprey, Milohai, gives her heart amulet and tells her to transform "Hau-Mei-Ah Power! Make-up!" (and ...Crystal, ...Planet, ...Star Power!... later on).

*Haumea is a dwarf planet beyond Pluto  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:23 am
User Image
Name: Natsumi Yamato / Sailor Aurora
Power: Dawn & Sun
Weapon: Sword
Planet symbol: ^
1. Aurora Star Power, Make up!
2. Dawn flash! ( Enemy gets blinted for a second)
3. Sun Shield! ( both offensive and defensive)
4. Dawn... ( Rises her sword ) Rise! (Sends great blow to enemy)
5. Eos Grace! ( The Ultimate attack)
Story: Natsumi joins in the Original Sailor team in SuperS. She moves in Tokyo and gets same class with Usagi(Serena) and others. One day she sees Usagi transforming to Sailor Moon and fighting with Youma.
Luna gives her pen to transfrom to Sailor Aurora.

Aurora is Roman goddness of dawn and Eos is Greek goddness of dawn.  

LadyDerethia

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:14 pm
User Image

Name: Tousou Ishida
Sailor Name: Sailor Eris
Powers: Shadow Scream, Malevolent Confusion, dark flame ball
Weapon: Scythe
Background: Tousou was the Princess of the dwarf Planet Eris. But during the battle of the First Silver Millenium, she saw what love Prince Enymion had for Princess Serenity and grew jealous.
Jealous with rage, she used her powers against the Sailor Senshi, and tried to take control over the battle.
Using the power of the Imperium Silver Crystal, Queen Serenity exiled Tousou to a Penal Colony on the planet Eris where she was put into a deep sleep and was forbidden to use her Golden Apple of Discord again, so it was sent to Earth where it lays hidden in Hiwakawa Shrine.
2,000 years later a stray meteor hit the Penal Colony on Eris, where Tousou awakened being the only survivor, and now she wants revenge on those who imprisoned her so many years ago...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:39 pm
Name Kou Subaru
Age 16
Sailor Pleione
Weapon Whip
Attacks are Light based give an ultra violet aura Pleione Field, Pleione Flash, Pleione Beam,Hurricane blackout

User Image

She comes from planet Pleione in the Pleiades star cluster in the constellation of Taurus User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She awoke as a guardian senshi to princess Taurus Sailor Galaxia destroyed her world she fought bravely against her but she failed her world was destroyed and her were abouts are currently unknown  

l Sailor Cancer l

Pudding McMuffin

8,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Name: Orihime Hiroi
Sailor Name: Sailor Ceres
Powers: Earth (later turns to ice powers)
Attacks:
Earth - Leaf Hurricane (offensive)
- Shield of Stone (defensive)
- Earth Vines (offensive)

Ice - Blizzard of Frozen Tears (offensive)
- Ice Barrier (defensive)
- Dead Snow (offensive)

Background: Sailor Ceres was from the dwarf planet Kingdom, Ceres, between Mars and Jupiter. Being from a dwarf planet, Ceres did not have as much power as the Moon Kingdom, which made it an easy target for enemies. When the Moon Kingdom was attacked by Earth, Ceres was attacked as well. Ceres easily fell.
Queen Serenity, when she used the Silver Crystal that allowed them to be reborn, also wished that the people of the Kingdom of Ceres be reborn as well. But, with most of her power used to have the people of the Moon Kingdom reborn, only one person from the Kingdom of Ceres was able to be reborn, a female warrior who was almost half-dead because of the attack.

The warrior was reborn on Earth many years before Usagi and the others. She became an artist, and married and had a girl. In Sailor Moon S, she was targeted as a person who had a pure heart. But, during the attack, her powers awakened, and she became Sailor Ceres.
The oldest of the sailor scouts, she and Ami (Sailor Mercury) are good friends, and she always tries to stop the others from taking rash actions.
But, in Super S, she is discovered by the enemies as Sailor Ceres, and her husband and daughter are kidnapped. She and the sailor team make an attempt to rescue them, but are too late as Sailor Ceres' loved ones are transported into another dimension.
The shock of losing the people most dear to her is great, and because of that great shock, her powers change from Earth powers to Ice powers. Now she brings the cold of death. Her alias as Orihime Hiroi vanishes, and Sailor Ceres leaves the sailor team. She still helps the sailor scouts with their battles, but she never becomes part of the sailor team again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:40 pm
User Image
Name: Misa Sakura
Sailor Name: Sailor Midnight!
Power: Night Fire and Star Crash

Kimillia

NichiTsukinoko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:29 pm
Sorry I missed it. I was on my honeymoon and didn't have time. It would have been fun though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:47 am
So who won? Everyone's is so cool! This was a really fun contest. 4laugh  

latitude_cat

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

NichiTsukinoko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:07 pm
Yay. that's what I want to know. Who won? What did they win? What was the deciding factor?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:13 am
wow all the sailors are so cool >.< im impress....sugoii...so who win?  

Katzuki-Aya

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Pudding McMuffin

8,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:16 am
I sent a PM to the person who made the contest, but she hasn't answered back. Sorry if I bugged you, meme7003. sweatdrop  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games