Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
It's Completely Obvious....but in a whole new level

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:58 am
Yuuki is Love Confused. Chapter 51. States that Yuuki wants to stay with Kaname...but a part of her wants Zero. Anyone who notied this love triangle since Volume 1 has already figured this out. But the question where does Yuuki's Heart lie with.

I believe that her pureblood transformtion has completely warped and multipled her feelings and thoughts making things difficult, espiecally memories of her human self, plus feelings for Zero,Kaname and etc.

Poor Yuuki, shes getting it badly...

Factors:

Kaname-
-Engaged to him
-Loves him

Zero-
-A part of her wants him
-Regrets being his enemy
-Loves him also

Whats also a mystery is what is Zero View now. A Few Chapters ago he wanted to start a pureblood genocide. This will affect his view on Yuuki

Chapter 50. Mentions his interest in such a goal dwindled down. Espiecally when he made his declaration that he willl let Kaname Live....for now.

But in Chapter 51. When Yori Asked of Yuuki...Zero said nothing, and when Yuuki actaully sent a note to him...you could see he completely doozes off into thought.

To put it down shortly: Does he still want to Kill Yuuki?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:36 am
well she have to make a choice either be with kaname or zero or not because this sad point of her make descion who she likes even though love triangle  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:18 pm
Hmm I don't remeber that note part. I thought the note came from the assoication or something like that. Anyway I really don't think that he'll kill her (at least hope not) He still feels love for her and that kind of makes it hard for him...
(why wouldn't it)
This love triangle is one of the best of I've seen. I wonder who will be the ultimate couple?

Thanks for bringing it up... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:15 pm
I really really want to know who Yuuki will choose. D:
If she chooses Zero, then I am happy, but if she chooses Kaname....I will be very depressed for the rest of my life.
I still can't believe she said "I know what kind of path that I am going to" or something like. It pisses me off.
Want to stab Yuuki in the heart! Dx
-Hits head on table-
>.>

rachel
PS: Or i could commit suicide in the middle while reading VK. razz
Or not. o.O  

xXCandieeeXx

4,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100

Evi Ethereal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:01 pm