Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
rumors Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marshall11

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:36 pm
do you believe about him and kids?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:37 pm
i dont know to believe or not to believe  

marshall11

NarutoHinataLover88

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:22 pm
I CERTAINLY DO NOT!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:06 pm
of course not D'=<  

Ippiki-ookami Tsuki

kulta_mintlo

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:09 am
There is no proof to say he didn't do it, but there is also no proof to say he DID do it, so no one will ever know that.

But in my heart, I don't think he did. I think he just wanted some friends, cause he never got to really have any as a kid.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:21 am
YA I LYK DAT GIRL ANSWER ^  

xX-MiiZZ NaYnAy-Xx

The Troopa Suggar Baby

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:30 am
me too i like that girls answer  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:11 am
kulta_mintlo
There is no proof to say he didn't do it, but there is also no proof to say he DID do it, so no one will ever know that.

But in my heart, I don't think he did. I think he just wanted some friends, cause he never got to really have any as a kid.

Indeed, very true. He started show business at the age of 5, so he never got a chance to be a child like his older brothers.

Hei Tora

ScrewAKangaroo x3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:12 am
Well, I'm actually not part of this guild but I'm just coming to help out the cause because I know the true facts on M.J....The answer to your question is, no. He didn't but you see, parents of those kids told the kids to sleep over his house.Those kids loved him too, like as a person not as in a "Get freaky in the bed" kinda way.Now, all those parents had to do was get their kids to SAY that he did that and they could sue him for money.The parents probably got their kids to agree by telling them "Oh if you say that he touched your private places, we can get a lot of money." or, they beat their children sensless.Believe me, I don't think a man with no childhood at all, would touch young children.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:30 am
OneBulletToEndMyMisery
Well, I'm actually not part of this guild but I'm just coming to help out the cause because I know the true facts on M.J....The answer to your question is, no. He didn't but you see, parents of those kids told the kids to sleep over his house.Those kids loved him too, like as a person not as in a "Get freaky in the bed" kinda way.Now, all those parents had to do was get their kids to SAY that he did that and they could sue him for money.The parents probably got their kids to agree by telling them "Oh if you say that he touched your private places, we can get a lot of money." or, they beat their children sensless.Believe me, I don't think a man with no childhood at all, would touch young children.

not is this guild but i agree parents jus wonted the money  

IIinsanely_KwameII

ChaoticNano

5,575 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:19 am
well i do not
but let that between hem and god so let the guy rest from that rumor -.-  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:23 am
idb som of dem but he actually said he put stuff on his children 2 keep dem from bein call wako jako  

Swag2Nastii

michaeljacksonlover9891

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:25 am
its conving but NO  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:27 am
OneBulletToEndMyMisery

very true.....i also think the parents jut wanted the money  

-lil emo girl268-
Crew

AplusDequalsUs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:42 am
yo man he didnt do none that crud those people say bout him  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers