Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Thread Graveyard (forever dead)
Zen's Rules & Regulations

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:48 pm
Hello everyone. Please take a moment to look at Zen's Top 20. He is a good friend of mine and is new at the guild. I believe he can add a lot to our dynamic little family. Read his rules and regulations and enjoy yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:23 pm
first first of all, thankyou little Tn Co for creating this special sub form for me.

and first of all,

wahmbulance WELCOME! TO ZENS TOP 20!! wahmbulance

Overview: Once a week, a series of 20 questions will be asked, they will be PMed to the 4 competitors of that week, and those competitors will have that one day to get as many as they can right! then a judging panel will look over the answers and see who has the most answers correct. now, here are the rules;

*If two or more people have all or the same number of answers right, there will be a 'first in best dressed' match. a single question will be sent to you all, and first to answer correctly WINS! XD blaugh

*you must answer as many questions as you can ON THE DAY! any late answer sheets that come after i check my PM inbox will not be checked.

*there are riddles, general knowledge questions, extended answer questions, multiple choice and various other challenges in the 20. please follow all the guidelines and instructions, just to make it that little bit more challenging.

*SOME OF THE ANSWERS WILL BE ABSTRACT! this is to test the lateral thinking of Gaians cool . there will be at least one on each list of 20 but no more than 3, so DON"T WIGG OUT if you get them wrong.

any other questions, feel free to pm me, i don't bite (or at least, when i do i wont give you anything pirate )  

Zenzao

Thread Graveyard (forever dead)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff