Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
capcom has lots of resident evil goodies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wam-2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:23 pm
since capcom is like the creator of the resident evil series, you can expect to find lots of resident evil stuff in it. and that's right! resident evil like overruns the site. there's tons of movies and a forum that is special for resident evil! it covers all the games and is a strict 18 and over site, but we all know how to bypass that,right? my favorite is a tribute for resident evl by this guy named i-legend. if you join (like i did) and you say you're over 18, you can join their resident evil group too. if you want easy access to i-legend's videos, befriend me. my username is the same as here, wam-2. smile you can also view the forums by going into the "forum" area at the top of the page, and the movies are, where else than the media section at the top of the page. by the way, one more thing is that there are a lot of resident evil obsessions in the site too. and finally, if you accidentally put a birthday that is younger than 18, you can still watch movies, just can't post in the forums. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:27 pm
This can go in the Grill, it doesn't need its own thread.

Thread Contained.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas