Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Road trippin'. :] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inertiatics

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:37 am
I'm taking a road trip to Florida in a few days. I'm soo excited~ I get to go to the beach, and get a tan, and do all sorts of awesome tourist things. I fail at entertaining myself in the car for a long period of time though...

I dream of road tripping across America one day. Just me, a friend or two, some cameras, money, and a van.

What's your favorite vacation spot(s)?
If you've never been anywhere, where would you like to go?
What entertaining things do you guys do in the car when road trippin'?
whee Tell fun/weird/amazing vacation stories?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:43 am
Sounds like fun.

I bring my psp for entertainment. That & I usually fall asleep in the car at some point.  

Kustom Klyde

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:52 am
Spots: Ontario and Myrtle Beach.

Would like to go to: North Eastern Wisconsin.

Entertainment: Sleep, lol.

One story is when me and my parents were going to visit my dads family one year not to long ago down in North Carolina, we were going down the road in a big lighting storm in a trafic jam. We drove forward a few feet and little lightning strikes hit on each side of the car. My mom flipped out and I literally laughed myself to tears for about 15 minutes. I have a lot of stories to tell about my life if you wanna know just ask.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:43 pm
i went on a lot of 8 hour road trips when i was little.
it wasn't fun because i was a kid, haha.
and they were mostly through wyoming,
which is dead, flat, and dead. :[

but that would be so sweet!
they need to start making polaroid cameras again.
keep the windows rolled down,
it adds to the experience.
and actually will help you remember it better.
C:

Teh Ushi-ness

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:18 pm
Lol. People are really rude on the Internet. I figured that out a few minutes ago. I asked a question on my Yahoo Answers "Why do people hate Hippies?" I got two responses. One from a nice person. Another from some rude guy. He said he knows a lot of Hippies because he lives in New Hampshire. And he also then said I am pretty arrogant to consider myself a Hippie because I have a Yahoo Answers and am good with the computer and because I was stating why I beleive people hate us. He though I was stating my beleifs. And that was pretty upseting for me. :[  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:09 pm
the farther you go the more fun! heart  

lemonlimepepsi

Desirable Regular

6,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:02 pm
That's true. I lived in Germany for 5 years.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:19 pm
Quote:
I dream of road tripping across America one day. Just me, a friend or two, some cameras, money, and a van.
If you donate 1k+ I'll put your avatar on my page!
User Image
Donators:
Duamutef-1K
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dude,
Dido.... cool

I'd say bring books, and detailed maps and brochures of where you're going.
And just make like, a lot of stops at cool interesting places.

And you should probably make a super awesome travel mix CD as well.

WOO!
I LOVE ROAD TRIPPIN'!
I just need a car. whee

~Experience Life~

Nen Echui

Angelic Seeker

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:27 pm
Lol. I'm gonna go on a road trip when I get my El Camino.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:51 pm
Thanks for all of the feedback guys. :] I...replied in this post all in order from who posted first to last. Sorry for the short responses, I'm tired lol.

Klyde: I plan on falling asleep eventually...it's a two day trip. So HOPEFULLY I sleep rofl.

Led: Your life sounds interesting. xD Tell me more?

Teh Ushi: Man, I wish I had a polaroid. Those things were the best. Windows down? That sounds like a good idea I never thought of.

Led again: :[ Aw I'm sorry. If anything, that rude guy was arrogant.

Lemon: I agree!

Led again: GERMANY? LUCKY!

Schitzo: Oh yes, those sound like necessities also. :3 I plan on bringing my iPod with me at least...or...a few because I have a lot of music.

inertiatics

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:42 am
Okay. Another story. When I was in Germany, we lived in an aparment. Average size to say the least. And I swear to God, that place was paranormal. I woke up in the middle of the night one night and was scared, I was 5, cause it was dark. I was gonna go walk right across to my parents room cause it was only about 10 feet away. And when I got up, I saw a a glimmers of light on the floor coming from the kitchen. It's hard to design it. But the kitchen was at least 10-15 yards down the hall from my room. It shown that far down. So I got up and was about to walk to my parents room cause I was scared. Walked in front of the bathroom and looked straight down the hall towards the kitchen. I saw a man facing the door, head down, white long robe, long brown hair, brown sash around the left side of him, with a Bible tucked in his left side I think. Light was shining down from above him, and I swear to this day, I saw Jesus or my guardian Angel. No lie at all, swear to God, right hand on bible I thought I saw Jesus, or an Angel. Something Heavenly I saw that night. The image is burned into my mind. And that is from almost 10 years ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:07 am
Oh my god, Jesus. gonk I'd be scared. But delighted at the same time, if it were some sort of a guardian angel.

When I was five years old, about a month after my grandmother died, I was sitting on the couch and I was in the apartment alone (my mother was next door, so it was okay, I could look after myself). I felt something touch my shoulder, and it wasn't my cat because he was on my lap. It kind of felt like a hand cupping my shoulder for several moments. I started freaking out and crying and my mom came over because she heard me, and told me that maybe it was my grandmother. D:

inertiatics

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:47 pm
I thought I saw my grandpa in the same house. He was at the end of my bed, waved and then disappeared.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:43 pm
I drove around for hour last night with my friend after we took some Ritalin. We had a great time talking and listening to music while all my other friends were at the bar. Kinda sucks when we're both 20 and can't go in with everyone else.  

Hatheos
Vice Captain

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:19 pm
Don't let the law control you, man. The law is just a lower branch of the Governement, and they all liars! They're out to get you, man! Be a rebel, fight the force! Go and bite the big dog on the a**!  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff