Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
For all you Mj haters.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Mj missed out on his childhood?
  Yah. Maybe he just always wanted to be a kid that maybe his desicions were't so great...
  NO! he did this for the fun of it adn for the money! He is gay...
View Results

Last Laugh_xD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:02 am
Dude what the hell seriously! the man was an inspiration. Show some ******** respect a*****e! I was a fan. so what he did some things in the past that weren't so good but he did it for the public and attention. also he is a star well was, and could do whatever he wanted! He was just having fun - maybe a lil to much fun- but he was still doing what he wanted and maybe if he had some guidence, then he might have been fine. seriously what would you do if you were rich and famouse? i would probably experiment JUST like he did -kinda-

I did everything to be like him! I learned how to dance like him, sing like him, do the moonwalk, got all his songs, and i got his glove.....SO ******** OFF! He was a pop sensation in the music world and he inspired alot of famouse artist living today. He WAS NOT GUILTY FOR MOLESTATION! The boy say so himself so XP Now you don't have to like him, but seriosly don't trash talk him? It's not cool! he is dead!!! And besides most of us are in depression so DON'T ADD TO THE FIRE!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:25 pm
i dont thnk he really did it, people are just too perverted thed rather believe that he did, then belive he dident want sex  

Hoshioni

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:38 pm
Me and my mom have been depressed since we heard the news and i completely agree with your statement.
He's always tried to compincate for his lost childhood and people took advantage of the fact that he did hang out with alot of kids.
The parents of the kid from 2003 are gonna have a shitty karma for the rest of their life and they are going to burn in hell, as they deserve.
Sorry, I had to blow off some steam.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:47 pm
The drama from that surgery for his skin condition and all the people talking about it must have messed with his head, poor guy had people up to the day he died and then some. His poor kids must have been through hell with everyone talking about their dad. He was great at what he did and everybody does stuff they regret in their life.  

Pelvic Sorcery

Shameless Prophet

Lady Haiku

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:50 pm
People who hate him are just jealous
Because he had the balls to do what he did!
Dress the way he did!
In general everything he did....
That's what I think  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:06 pm
i feel the same as all of you and we should all honor him as the king of pop not as a chid molester (because he never molested any one)!  

unknown salesman
Captain

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:19 pm
sasuke mangekio
i feel the same as all of you and we should all honor him as the king of pop not as a chid molester (because he never molested any one)!

Amen!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:23 pm
I'm sorry to say it but people are just so desprete they'll belive what ever the media says thats why they say all this stuff bout Michael jackson and yet he's a lengend and they still say bad things about him in death...........It's sad  

__xiiRock-Her

__xiiRock-Her

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:24 pm
UnKnown Bitter
sasuke mangekio

Amen!
You derserve a high five  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:26 pm
__xiiRock-Her
UnKnown Bitter
sasuke mangekio

Amen!
You derserve a high five

*high fives everyone*
to the King!  

UnKnown Bitter

Xx_GaNgSTaPHRESH_xX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:32 pm
I KNOW F**K ALL THE HATERZ OF MICHEAL JACKSON I MISS U MICHEAL LONG LIVE MICHEAL JACKSON he waz lik a father to meh i miss him gonk gonk crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:48 pm
hoshioni
i dont thnk he really did it, people are just too perverted thed rather believe that he did, then belive he dident want sex

Sex? You don't even understand the situation...
He gave a kid a blow-job, and then gave the family 250 million to shut them up.  

Amyroth

Dapper Dabbler

Amyroth

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:50 pm
I heard on a podcast that some of his stuff was auctioned off along with some of Elvis's stuff, and the highest selling item was a jacket he wore during (I think) an 80s tour. It sold for 152K.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:51 pm
Amyroth
hoshioni

And I understand you do?
Because you were there and witnessed it?
Didn't think so.  

UnKnown Bitter

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:53 pm
Amyroth
hoshioni

BTW the kid from 2003 trial?
Yeah, he recently admitted that it was all a lie.
Michael never laid a hand on him
So shut the ******** up.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas