Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XX_Z3ero_XX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:34 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:09 pm
i never hated Michael Jackson
when he was alive all i heard was he did this and he did that. really bad things and i was disgusted with people who would say such things.
all i did when He was alive ..was..just..try to ignore it all and wait till he made a new song or something...
but now that is he dead.. it's just sad..very.

but yes, i feel the same way . why did people treat him Like crap when he was alive and now...he gets all this wonderful glory just cause he's dead.
i am not saying it's a bad thing but he should Have Deserved more when he was alive .
Rest in Peace Michael Jackson.

Do NoT RePlY~

but this guild is for honoring Michael Jackson.
and i love it.  

SuccUwUbus

Friendly Humorist

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:42 pm
Xx_KYUJIN_xX
wow u guys r real fags u ppl dnt even care about michae jackson untill he died what type ofshit ish dat! i havnt even seen 1 ******** mj guild untill he died stop da bs u kno juss like i kno u dnt care about him u only knew him 4 touching kidz and u made fun of him but as soon as hedies its oh no he dead bull s**t i tell yah bullshit

Speak English, please? neutral
No one in his guild ever hated him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:59 pm
Don't Judge People! Your being like the people who Judged him! These people in this guild are remembering the Micheal Jackson that Touched peoples souls with his music. Who cares if no one made a guild for him till now. at least someone did!!!

Faithless Angels

Scurvy Pirate

RaceXTheXSun

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:46 pm
Dude, seriously? Alot of people grew up with their parents listening to michael Jackson. And for the record, I didnt even know the rumor when he molested kids until later in my years when I was in 5th grade. I couldnt beleive it. This guild is to Honor him, and what made you all of a sudden join this guild? I'm guessing to Honor the king of pop?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:34 am
u need 2 get ur facts straight cause dere was a Michael Jackson guild b4 he died it just wasnt dat popular until he died  

Yanni-Boo2

Just Haze

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:18 pm
wat man, dat true 4 sum ppl, i dn't lik MJ wayz but he waz truly talented  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:23 pm
have you know that I have been a fan of Michael Jackson's music since I was a toddler. In fact, his work was my very first exposure to music period.
So, stick that in your pipe and smoke it.  

BluJayWay

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:38 pm
I thought MJ was a bit messed up when I first heard the molesting deal...but now that I listen to his music more and realize his talent...I feel really bad for thinking that he was messed up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:41 pm
I would look for some when he was alive and never found one until now. sad  

UnKnown Bitter

X_SM3Xii FR3SH_X

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:08 pm
Xx_KYUJIN_xX
wow u guys r real fags u ppl dnt even care about michae jackson untill he died what type ofshit ish dat! i havnt even seen 1 ******** mj guild untill he died stop da bs u kno juss like i kno u dnt care about him u only knew him 4 touching kidz and u made fun of him but as soon as hedies its oh no he dead bull s**t i tell yah bullshit

hey you know wat, you probally didnt live when his CDs came out, allright, why dont you take ur bull sh!t and shove it down ur throaght! Jesus, if your so all tht why dont you say it to all these peepz face rite now....cuz we dont need any eminem bullsh!t here so...yea...if ur so mad cuz we made a guild on he day he died, maybe its an honor too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:10 pm
Faithless Angels
Don't Judge People! Your being like the people who Judged him! These people in this guild are remembering the Micheal Jackson that Touched peoples souls with his music. Who cares if no one made a guild for him till now. at least someone did!!!

Burn I second this  

mrs N

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:06 pm
dats true ppl actually started appreciating him when hes dead, over 800,000 of his albums sold the week of his death,! but still i loved MJ sincee god knows when, he lives forever R.I.P MY LOVE.!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:04 pm
Faithless Angels

Yeah!At least he is being honored!some famous people who died don't get all of this!  

liberian girl58

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces