Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
MJ did not molest kids!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II NeonBunneh II

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:55 am
Why do people in CB keep saying that? They're bursting my bubble!! It's not true. Those people are so gullible!! I made a thread about this and I ended up with mean comments. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:05 pm
They're just assholes
Don't take it personally hun.
We believe that it was not true and that's how it shall remain.  

UnKnown Bitter

ItsTimeToPretend

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:08 pm
i totally agree... and cute siggy!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:08 pm
I know. That really pissed me off too. But you know what? They're not worth our time talk2hand lol.

And your siggy is indeed adorable.  

AmberCadaverous

iPinoyPanda

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:59 am
Michael only slept with children because he never got the feeling of sleeping with his father. He just wanted to be with someone. Since his father was a complete a*****e.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:13 pm
iPinoyPanda
Michael only slept with children because he never got the feeling of sleeping with his father. He just wanted to be with someone. Since his father was a complete a*****e.
A.his dad neva slept wit hem B.mj neva slept wit kids he waz married so get it staight  

SEXII_ZOE_LADY

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:53 pm
He did not molest kids. It was actually proven in court. The parents of the kid knew he had a bunch of money and sued him for millions $$$. Plus, he was straight, and he enjoyed being around children because of the joy and energy they have. Michael is super uber innocent. So much for "telling nothing but the truth in court" they gave a flat out lie on the sueing thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:28 pm
I been hearing about that for years since my junior high school days. I seen news of it when I was at my grandmothers. I tell you it's an epic sham!! stressed People like that are just probably more tabloid junkies trying to get people to hate MJ and fail. I know for a straight fact that MJ wouldnt do that cause I always had faith in him. I also seen this clip some time ago about Eminem making a video he was cosplaying as MJ and I tell you, I HATED IT!!!! scream I will never forgive Emenem for that, ever since I began to hate him.

But I will love MJ forever!  

Tanooki John

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100

Sisi-Pop

4,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:59 pm
Finnaly! Some people that aren't big buttwipes about my baby Michael. Mi-chael! Mi-chael!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:21 am
User ImageI have to say that michael jackson did not make molestation to those kids he paid the price to shut them up he was proven innocent both trials and that is how it will stay until he is proven guilty which will never happen because he's dead now and i for surely miss him. He was my idol and i loved his music i kept the faith in him. Seeing Michael in that casket i broke down when i watched the memorial so people can say what they want but we know the truth and nobody can ever change the truth.  

jonesroxs

Biohazard_Blackspade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:01 pm
ppl should stop saying that.mj rip maybe now they will finally leave u alone  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:05 pm
Its all the media, and that kid`s lieing parents fault, that people don`t see him as a down-to-earth, kind, gentle soul. The kid`s mother shouldn`t have lied to get money, if he actually did rape those little boys (which he didn`t), then why would the mom say, "Give me 25Omillion dollars, and I`ll drop charges"?
Plus there was a recording of the mom talking on the phone saying, "If we fool them, we could walk away with alot of money." Plus the kid admitted Michael didn`t do anything.

aloeveriea

Lover

liberian girl58

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:05 pm
I hate what these people say!They can go to h**l for all I care! mad  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:12 pm
yall are dum he's a f** he slept wit kids and ruind their lives he was a selfish f** and he shuda died a long time ago at least he's dead now i made a poem for him the day he died

I plege a agence to da flag
michael jackson is a f**
he used to play wit litle toys
now he plays wit little boys

and it's soo true ii hate that a*****e  

foxy_kawaii_muffin

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers