Reply FREE GOLD FOR REAL !!!!
JOKES, JOKES, and uhmmm...JOKES!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

True Link-Courage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:22 pm
JOKES, JOKES, and uhmmm... MORE JOKES! YAY! The official joke forum. Post the finniest jokes you know. There will be someone called the Joke King. If you make me laugh so hard, you will be the joke king. So exciting. Sooo... JOKES, JOKES, and JOKES and make me laugh. blaugh lol rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:27 pm
A joke to all you people: Why are black people so tall?

ANSWER: Because their neegros

NOTE: I'm not making fun of them it's just a joke.  

True Link-Courage

gothfairy1011

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:49 pm
um that joke waz stupid and heres mines:
a guy walks in 2 a bar and says owch.
and a nother 1:
i waz walkin' down a street 1 day and seen a bum so i walked up 2 it and said"o hi hobo i didnt know u looked so ugly"and when i turnd around i realized it waz my mom.
and a nother:
a guy walks up 2 a blonde and says "whats 2+2" and the blonde says"thats easy its 22 duh."
and thats it 4 now do i win any thing?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:53 pm
True Link-Courage
JOKES, JOKES, and uhmmm... MORE JOKES! YAY! The official joke forum. Post the finniest jokes you know. There will be someone called the Joke King. If you make me laugh so hard, you will be the joke king. So exciting. Sooo... JOKES, JOKES, and JOKES and make me laugh. blaugh lol rofl

ok  

the lil mexican

True Link-Courage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:30 pm
gothfairy1011
um that joke waz stupid and heres mines:
a guy walks in 2 a bar and says owch.
and a nother 1:
i waz walkin' down a street 1 day and seen a bum so i walked up 2 it and said"o hi hobo i didnt know u looked so ugly"and when i turnd around i realized it waz my mom.
and a nother:
a guy walks up 2 a blonde and says "whats 2+2" and the blonde says"thats easy its 22 duh."
and thats it 4 now do i win any thing?
You onestly didn't even make my friend smile who thinks everything is funny he just stayed like this confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:35 pm
What is the wolf doing every single time the Little Red Riding Hood finds him hiding?

ANSWER: Dropping the s**t load  

True Link-Courage

0n1

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:38 pm
none of these are funny

The Italian man who went to Malta

One day imma gona to Malta to bigga hotell
In the morning i go down to eat a breakfast
I tell the waitress i wanna 2 pisses of toast
She brings me only one piss
I tell her i wanna to piss
She says go to the toilet
I say you dont understand
I want to piss on my plate
She say you better no piss on the plate
You son of a b***h!
I dont even know the lady
And she calls me a son of a b***h

Later

I go to eat at a bigga resturant
The waitress bring me a spoon and
a knife, but no fork!
I tell her i wanna the ******** tellin me everyone wanna ******** tell her you dont understand
I wanna ******** on the table
She say you better not ******** on the table
You son of a b***h!

So i go back to my room in a hotel
And there is no sheeats on the bed
Call the manager and im tellin him i wanna s**t!
He tellin me go to the toilet
I wanna s**t on my bed!
He say you better not s**t on my bed
You son of you b***h!

I go to the check out
and the man in the desk says
Peace on you, i said piss on you too
you son of a b***h!
Im goin back to Italia, Arrivederci  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:50 pm
p3rsian247
none of these are funny

The Italian man who went to Malta

One day imma gona to Malta to bigga hotell
In the morning i go down to eat a breakfast
I tell the waitress i wanna 2 pisses of toast
She brings me only one piss
I tell her i wanna to piss
She says go to the toilet
I want to piss on my plate
She say you better no piss on the plate
You son of a b***h!
I dont even know the lady
And she calls me a son of a b***h

Later

I go to eat at a bigga resturant
The waitress bring me a spoon and
a knife, but no fork!
I tell her i wanna the ********
She tellin me everyone wanna ********
I tell her you dont understand
I wanna ******** on the table
She say you better not ******** on the table
You son of a b***h!

So i go back to my room in a hotel
And there is no sheeats on the bed
Call the manager and im tellin him i wanna s**t!
He tellin me go to the toilet
I wanna s**t on my bed!
He say you better not s**t on my bed
You son of you b***h!

I go to the check out
and the man in the desk says
Peace on you, i said piss on you too
you son of a b***h!
Im goin back to Italia, Arrivederci
BRAVO BRAVO!!!!! So far the funniest but it just made me smile. You are the KING for now. YAY!  

True Link-Courage

True Link-Courage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:51 pm
Our first king is p3rsion247. Try to beat him he's pretty good.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:34 pm
lol, that's hilarious... let see... i got a couple, never good a t telling them though... but this is over the keyboard so eh. :d

On a dark and stormy night, an American, Canadian and a Jew were in a horrible car accident. All three were rushed to the hospital, though all three had died before they arrived.

Just as they were about to put the toe tag on the American, he awoke and opened his eyes. Astonished, the doctors and nurses asked him what had happened.

“Well,” said the American, “I remember the crash, and then there was a bright white light, and then the Canadian and the Jew and I were standing at the pearly gates of heaven. St. Peter approached us and said that we were all too young to die, and that for a donation of $150 we could return to the earth.”

He continued, ” So of course, I pulled out my wallet and gave him the $150, and the next thing I knew I was back here.”

“That’s amazing!” said one of the doctors, “But what happened to the other two?”

“Last I saw them,” replied the American, “the Jew was haggling over the price and the Canadian was waiting for the government to pay his.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's another
A group of girlfriends is on vacation when they see a 5-story hotel with a sign that reads: "For Women Only." Since they are without their boyfriends and husbands, they decide to go in.

The bouncer, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works. "We have 5 floors. Go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide since each floor has a sign telling you what's inside."

So they start going up and on the first floor the sign reads: "All the men on this floor are short and plain." The friends laugh and without hesitation move on to the next floor.

The sign on the second floor reads: "All the men here are short and handsome." Still, this isn't good enough, so the friends continue on up.

They reach the third floor and the sign reads: "All the men here are tall and plain."

They still want to do better, and so, knowing there are still two floors left, they continued on up.

On the fourth floor, the sign is perfect: "All the men here are tall and handsome." The women get all excited and are going in when they realize that there is still one floor left. Wondering what they are missing, they head on up to the fifth floor.

There they find a sign that reads: "There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that there is no way to please a woman."  

Sorry and Thank you

True Link-Courage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:52 pm
Kataku Akiiki
lol, that's hilarious... let see... i got a couple, never good a t telling them though... but this is over the keyboard so eh. :d

On a dark and stormy night, an American, Canadian and a Jew were in a horrible car accident. All three were rushed to the hospital, though all three had died before they arrived.

Just as they were about to put the toe tag on the American, he awoke and opened his eyes. Astonished, the doctors and nurses asked him what had happened.

“Well,” said the American, “I remember the crash, and then there was a bright white light, and then the Canadian and the Jew and I were standing at the pearly gates of heaven. St. Peter approached us and said that we were all too young to die, and that for a donation of $150 we could return to the earth.”

He continued, ” So of course, I pulled out my wallet and gave him the $150, and the next thing I knew I was back here.”

“That’s amazing!” said one of the doctors, “But what happened to the other two?”

“Last I saw them,” replied the American, “the Jew was haggling over the price and the Canadian was waiting for the government to pay his.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's another
A group of girlfriends is on vacation when they see a 5-story hotel with a sign that reads: "For Women Only." Since they are without their boyfriends and husbands, they decide to go in.

The bouncer, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works. "We have 5 floors. Go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide since each floor has a sign telling you what's inside."

So they start going up and on the first floor the sign reads: "All the men on this floor are short and plain." The friends laugh and without hesitation move on to the next floor.

The sign on the second floor reads: "All the men here are short and handsome." Still, this isn't good enough, so the friends continue on up.

They reach the third floor and the sign reads: "All the men here are tall and plain."

They still want to do better, and so, knowing there are still two floors left, they continued on up.

On the fourth floor, the sign is perfect: "All the men here are tall and handsome." The women get all excited and are going in when they realize that there is still one floor left. Wondering what they are missing, they head on up to the fifth floor.

There they find a sign that reads: "There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that there is no way to please a woman."
This guy is our new king. YAY!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:19 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1TnzCiUSI0  

lilDini_Sour

FREE GOLD FOR REAL !!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out