Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:02 am
SPOILARZ ONE

Fish's Team

Fish- He is the leader of his team, and is also the team's Main Attacker. Fish can use air to attack and get around. His signature attack is Aeroblast, a devastating attack of wind. He is also the leader of the N-Pire and all it's glory.

Trenn- Trenn is second in command on the team and on the N-Pire. He is the spy of the group and he created the security mainframe for the N-Pire. Trenn can fire bursts and flashes of lasers that can cause seizures and short-circuit robots. It is rare to see him, because he's either locked in his study or out on adventures. His signature move is Flashkill.

Wayne- A very talented technician. Wayne has the power to pixelate himself and enter computers to find information and destroy it's systems. He's not much in a battle, but is very frustrating to hut because of his pixelation ability. His signature move is Override, which is only affective on robots.

Denko- Denko is the team's wall. He is capable of setting up force fields and moving them around after generating them. Making force field bubbles is dangerous, because they are air-tight, meaning he can kill off enemies by protecting them. Denko is also rarely seen in the N-Pire because he's off with Trenn half the time.

TEAM CHEESIOMEGA

Cheesio~ Cheesio is British and therefore he's more charming. He's also a spy and the co-leader of Team CheesiOmega. Cheesio can make holes appear on the floor which teleports whoever jumps into the hole into an exit hole which can be placed on anything solid. He can enter a parallel dimension by placing one hole within another. By filling a room with holes, it appears to be cheese.

Omega~ The group's technician. Omega has strong psychic powers, which he uses to fight and mess around with computers. On his spare time, he works to improve the quality of his mecha-combat suit which he intends to use once it's perfect. He's also the co-leader of team CheesiOmega.

S-Dude~ He's the man from Down Under. This is a reference to his power, much like a mole, he can tunnel freely around under dirt, sand, rock, and even steel. S-Dude is the team's main attacker, and he's also a good path-clearer when Cheesio isn't around.

Treble Cleffa~ She's also British. Cleffa is very intelligent, not just as a musician, but as the team's tactician. Cleffa can create an annoying series of tics that hypnotizes enemies and drives them insane slowly.

Cookie~ The N-Pire's resident omnisexual and self-proclaimed leader of team CheesiOmega. By exposing his nude body, it draws the attention of anyone in front of him. This makes him the Wall of the team. Cookie's motto is as follows; "I'd tap that, I'd tap that, If it moves', I'll tap it."

Villains!!

To counter the release of Hero clothing, I'll counter by revealing two of the main enemies the N-Pire faces.

Meccha Thompson~ Meccha Thompson is infamously known for burning entire cities to the ground using his powerful pyrokenesis. He also wears a mechanical armor suit which fuels his powers by stimulating his senses, gifting him with super-human agility, strength, etc. He controls an army of robots, and the lowest of the minions can be easilt compared to the bumbling battle droids of the C.I.S. from Star Wars. He was once a member of the N-Pire and stole many technological secrets to build up his armies and his suit.

Why is he a villain? He lives to destroy.

Digli-Douche~ A pathetic excuse for a villain. Although he claims to be 'The most evil person in all the world and Europe,' he fails miserably at being evil, and at most is slightly annoying. He can control carrots. Wait, it gets better. He can hypnotize rabbits into doing his bidding. I bet you've just soiled your pants in terror. The only reason he's alive after taking so many beatings is that he is in

/Villains, Resume Heroes

Shane~ Shane is well suited for his position, not only does he have a cool outfit, but he can turn into smoke, allowing him to pass under doors and through vents, etc. His powers are limited, however. He cannot expand more than his original body mass, (but he can separate into puffs of smoke) and cannot have any more strength than he did while in human form. But he's still deadly with these limitations. His smoke has the same qualities as cigar smoke, making him lethal to inhale in large quantities. Shane does not turn to smoke whenever a hit is launched at him, he has to do this on his own which is easier said than done.

Outside of battle, he's pretty easy-going and amiable. He's attracted to someone in the N-Pire, and he's hinted at it for a while, but that particular person never seems to notice.

Although he seems very difficult to battle, Shane is very weak to air because it can simply blow him away in smoke form. If not all of his smoke particles are returned, he can end up with impediments, such as a missing leg or ear. But it comes back eventually and it doesn't seem to hurt him while he's in his maimed state. Drenching Shane in water stops him from using his powers at all until he is dry. He also can be caught in a jar or any storage container without holes; which for him is impossible to escape. He needs room to return to solid state.

Reg~ Reg has been in the N-Pire longer than anyone on his team. He is the leader of his team. Reg is always changing fashions and cannot be caught for one week with the same style on. He has a power to match as well. Reg can copy the power of anyone he has come into contact with, and memorize it forever. However, remembering powers from years ago takes a toll on his mind. He plays mind games and studies frequently ro remember. He's also pretty rude to people he doesn't know.

Since he's a pretty old member, he's come in contact with plenty of enemies with powers, Reg has a library of over 9,000 powers. However, it might take him a while to recall certain powers. Reg is disputed to have dementia, because he's always talking to himself. He is also very, very violent and sometimes flies into fits of violence when he's frustrated because he can't remember a power.

Reg's rage is impossible to stop once he's in it, either he dies, or they enemy dies. He is a very avid battler and dislikes talking, so he fits the silent bodyguard stereotype.

Turtle~ Turtle was recently rescued by Reg's team from an enemy research facility. She was injected with a very powerful testing serum while she was there, which made an area of up to ten feet around explode with dangerous force whenever she feels a strong emotion. Kirby was with Reg's team because *** was incapacitated at the moment and was filling in; and he was instantly smitten with her.

Turtle is very shy and lacks control over her power; and because of that she is contained in a bomb-shelter like room within the N-Pire. Kirby visits her very often, and she loves him too. Sadly; she is too dangerous to be approached until she's managed control of her ability.

Will Turtle be able to get a hold of her power, overcome her fear of people, and finally escape her animal like existence?

Ota~ He is a pretty old member of the N-Pire, but did not decide to join a team until almost a year ago. Ota can think very quickly and enjoys peace. He will only fight if it's absolutely necessary. Ota has surprisingly good jumping skills for someone who is so lazy. However, when he does battle, Ota likes playing mind games with the enemy and driving them insane. Ota can control darkness, and his staff amplifies it's power. He is strongest in the daylight because the closer you are to light, the bigger your shadow is.

Ota's minor powers include walking on air, melting onto the floor, and can blast globs of darkness, and beams as well. Outside of battle, Ota is very lazy and laid back. He likes everyone and is very easy going. Him and Reg are very close.

J~ J is completely, 100% invincible. However, he can still be thrown around and knocked about easily. He can still feel pain, however. Everyone loves punching him in the face, To which he responds 'MY FACE! gonk '

Allegro~ Allegro is an expert gunman. He is very rough and violent, and often attacks anything that comes in sight. Allegro owns many guns and keeps the weapons of any defeated enemies in his base, located somewhere in the desert.

He has a custom made pistol that has a 99.99% hit ratio. Allegro also owns a special type of grenade that can cause concussions and kill anyone sleeping.

Orphie~ Orphie is a pretty simple country girl with a talent for writing and drawing. She has a sort of Southern Belle lure to her, which makes people like her naturally. She is a very hard worker who does a lot of physical work for the N-Pire.

She does not belong to a team, because she is more useful in the N-Pire than on the outside. Orphie can easily lift 25 tons with a single hand. Although she is pretty passive and nice, Orphie can get pretty violent and blood-thirsty if she is angered. She also re-gains her accent, which makes her even more furious.

Topaz~ Topaz is a good friend of Ota's, they have a J.D. and Elliot relationship which is amusing to watch. Although she technically doesn't belong to any team, her Ota, J, Kagura, and Risk have a rag-tag team that only operates once in a blue moon.

Topaz is a pretty normal girl with heightened combat skills and in-depth knowledge of guerrilla warfare. Topaz controls a blob of symbiotic, indestructible jelly that morphs into whatever object she imagines at the moment. Her favored weapon is a staff, because of it's versatility.

Now, Topaz and Ota have had a lot of flings due to sadness, etc. They've slept together plenty of times, get into a relationship, and then break up and go back to being friends.

Hash~ He is a pretty lousy technician, but he's incredible at finding information on computers. Hash would also much rather fight than spend his time behind a computer. He's very well-prepared for fighting, however. Hash can make any part of his body thin, expand, lengthen, and widen. He can also make himself 2-D. Hash has no limit to his growth or shrinking, going from invisible to planetary size. His weight and strength also grows or shrinks to match size.

Hash is very easy to get along with and is used to being attacked. He has also done battle with Fish and Wayne, often one on two. He has always been at odds with them because of his interests. But his team is very protective of him, and so is LPS.

Kuzo~ Kuzo is the N-Pire's most rude, obnoxious, and meanest resident. His rude remarks often cause trouble for him when he's fighting. He is also the most often-hospitalized person in the N-Pire as well. He doesn't seem to mind since fighting's like breathing to him.

Kuzo owns the one and only beam sword in the world (which he stole) and uses it to fight.

Hat~ Hat is everyone's favorite cutie, and is pretty new to the N-Pire. She can get on people's nerves despite being adorable and such with her somewhat 'Look at me' personality. Hat really likes guns, which is why she has lots of them. She spends her spare time cleaning them and hanging out with her friends. She is the main attacker of the main team.

In battle, Hat can turn extremely violent and brutal. But she always cries about it afterward because she feels guilty for hurting people. She gets along great with her team and many other people.

Cara~ Caramel is very sweet to everyone, even the enemy. (or at least until they hurt someone) Small children love her because Cara likes cooking and baking, and she often shares with them. She is practically a cartoon/anime character. She is practically invincible because whenever she's hit, a bandage or gauze appears over the injured area.

She is also very fond of making insane anime faces with her rubber-like invincible properties. She was formerly a member of a team, but she decided to stop and relax for a while.

Hope this doesn't count as a repeat thread, I'm just putting it all in one post. >_> and in a different thread.
Also, from now on all profiles will be here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:17 pm
I love how the villains out-number the heroes like, 4 to 1.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:33 pm
Kuzodav
I love how the villains out-number the heroes like, 4 to 1.

I love how Ota himself is a villain.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:19 pm
      I think Kriel and everyone below him are all... like, extras or something

Le Chapeau

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:48 pm
Ota.
I am confused.
I don't have a character. >_<

XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:17 am
Orphie's description reminds me of Atom Ant because of how you mention her lifting 25 tons with a single hand.  

MaverickDrifter

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:32 am
Shoryuken!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:26 am
I DIDN'T WANNA BE IN YOUR STUPID STORY ANYWAY!

I'LL MAKE MY OWN STORY! WITH HOOKERS AND BOOZE!

INFACT, FORGET THE STORY!  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:50 pm
[Kegan]
I DIDN'T WANNA BE IN YOUR STUPID STORY ANYWAY!

I'LL MAKE MY OWN STORY! WITH HOOKERS AND BOOZE!

INFACT, FORGET THE STORY!

BITE MY SHINY METAL a**  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:18 pm
Yey~
lulz  

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

The Gallery

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers