Welcome to Gaia! ::

RoseSoul Tribe

Back to Guilds

this guild will be a community of RPing, Debate/Discussion, Art/Litterature, Contests and Fellowship. 

Tags: roleplaying, fantasy, contests, music, occult 

Reply RoseSoul Tribe Main Forum
Notice of Absence Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chieftain Twilight
Captain

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:48 am
this is where to post if you are going to be away for an etended period of time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:14 am
Which of course appears the day after I'm gone. XD  

Ashfall Star

Eloquent Dabbler

Captain Chemosh

Romantic Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:27 pm
I probably won't be on tomorrow. I'm attending an annual family picnic event...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:06 am
I'm goin on vacation with my friend next week, so I won't be online to post anything in that time, and I probably won't be thinking anything about it for any of that time. I should be back sometime next weekend, or early next week, at which time, I should be able to post. Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.  

Kazza Reaper

Ruthless Phantom

Chieftain Twilight
Captain

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:03 am
Fridays i am almost always gone, to let everyone know, but also on teh 18th which is saturday i m going to be a a birthday party.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:18 am
i am always gone at my moms on weekends, and her comp is broken, so until otherwise posted, sturdays and sundays i will not be on  

iuwine

shandrel

Romantic Lover

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:47 pm
Not many of you know, but i was a Volunteer Fire-Fighter in Oregon, before i moved to Hawaii a few months ago, i was called this morning to be told,
My Fire-Chief passed away last night.
He was a pillar of his community, and a driving force to many people, he took a homeless girl trying to survive, into his home, and the fire department. Without this man, i would no doubt, be in a gutter somewhere, strung out on drugs and Gods know what else. In short, a Great Man died last night a True hero, our fire department, through his guidance and training had the fastest response time to fires, and the BEST record of lives saved, property saved, and the lowest Fire-Fighting related injuries of the three volunteer departments.
I might not be very active for a while.. and hopefully, will be able to make it to Oregon, to his memorial.

I will be in and out, but things will be.. quiet from me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:35 pm

I leave tomorrow till the 23th for a vacation :3
maybe I will be online on my psp some hours

Lolita_Doll_Sakurai

Kuro Tsuki23452

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:51 am
um...yeah...Zach...I may not be on in the guild much...Chi is demanding that I keep her entertained while she's stuck at home for 15 more days... sweatdrop She's having separation anxiety...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:16 pm
fully understood, and i hav eto give my thanks to you for that. here's hoping she will let her grtitude be kown as well, as it is far more important.  

Chieftain Twilight
Captain

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Captain Chemosh

Romantic Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:18 pm
Sorry for the lack of face, lot of packing to do, I am moving to bismarck, North Dakota!! I will try to be on when I take a break from packing, I am moving sometime Sunday (eastern time). Hopefully I will have my net set up as soon as possible once I move!...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:03 am
ok, i won't be on much at all. on the weekends i go to my mothers but now some lady is having me work for her monday-wednesday. and thursday i am stuck working for our neibhor. but i will get on when i can (mostly in the mornings (PSE)  

iuwine

Chieftain Twilight
Captain

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:15 pm
i appologize everyone that your leader has been away unanounced. i have had some things to attend to, and the computer wasn't working well so i couldn't warn you. however i would lik eto report that i have recently done something very terrible and am currently in the process of repent. a few of you here already know what it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:31 pm
I'm only on for today to manage my shop and check up on anything I have missed...

Also...

"HELLO FROM NORTH DAKOTA!!!!"...

I'm in a hotel now, planning to get my home setup sometime soon, I will make the attempt to post from time to time until my setup is complete...  

Captain Chemosh

Romantic Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

shandrel

Romantic Lover

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100