Easy questions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

True Link-Courage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:34 pm
Do you want to play a thinking game?
COOL! YOU WILL PLAY! Now tell me what do you have to do in this game?

1.If there was an elephant, two antelopes, a slug, and three centipedes under an umbrella, witch one would get wet?

2.Okay now think outside the box, my first name starts with an M and my last name starts with an R. If I went camping I would take a mallet and some rope.What would you take?

3.Joe's father has three sons. If one of them was Jake and the other was Micheal, who is the last one?

4.How did the llolypop cross the road?

5.If a wood chucker could chuch wood, how much wood would that wood chucker chuck if it was chucking wood?

6.Let's say a guy put an elephant in refrigerater, but then he had to put a monkey in the refrigerator. If he took the mokey out, what animal would be left in the refrigerator if he put a book inside and took the elephant out?

7.I am green, I do not grow but I actually shrink. I can't get out of the box i'm in unless someone chose to use me. What am I?

8.If there was a lamp on the desk and it fell, how many pieces of the light bulb would shatter?

9.If I could change my skin color to red and then change it white, what color would I be?

10.Okay you are almost done, now just think about this, If the only thing to do was travel the Earth, where would you have travelled when you die?
Then tell me the answer to the second question I asked you.

11.Before you do number eleven, make sure you post the other ten first. After you posted your answers for numbers 1-10 do number eleven. All you have to do is press Alt and F4. Make sure you press Alt first then press F4. Then you will get your prize. YAY!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:37 pm
so do we answer all the questions or just question number 2??  

x-Musiic_Is_Liife-x

3,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

x_HyperChickx3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:05 pm
Now tell me what do you have to do in this game?

answer this question :]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:58 pm
True Link-Courage

1.If there was an elephant, two antelopes, a slug, and three centipedes under an umbrella, witch one would get wet?

2.Okay now think outside the box, my first name starts with an M and my last name starts with an R. If I went camping I would take a mallet and some rope.What would you take?

3.Joe's father has three sons. If one of them was Jake and the other was Micheal, who is the last one?

5.If a wood chucker could chuch wood, how much wood would that wood chucker chuck if it was chucking wood?

6.Let's say a guy put an elephant in refrigerater, but then he had to put a monkey in the refrigerator. If he took the mokey out, what animal would be left in the refrigerator if he put a book inside and took the elephant out?

7.I am green, I do not grow but I actually shrink. I can't get out of the box i'm in unless someone chose to use me. What am I?

8.If there was a lamp on the desk and it fell, how many pieces of the light bulb would shatter?

9.If I could change my skin color to red and then change it white, what color would I be?

10.Okay you are almost done, now just think about this, If the only thing to do was travel the Earth, where would you have travelled when you die?

11.Before you do number eleven, make sure you post the other ten first. After you posted your answers for numbers 1-10 do number eleven. All you have to do is press Alt and F4. Make sure you press Alt first then press F4. Then you will get your prize. YAY!

1.none they are all under na umbrella
2.i would take an advark and a advent calender
3.joe
4.it hopped?
5.how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood
6.the monkey
7.money
8.one
9.white
10.Earth
11. i won't press that cause alt F4 make your internet shut down  

Monokai_arake

LovelyMikayla

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:02 pm
here's my answer im not cheating or something!

3.joe
4.it hopped?
6.the monkey
7.money
8.one
9.white
10.Earth
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:18 am
1. u never said it was raining so none got wet
2. not sure
3. Joe
4. it was stuck on the chicken
5. how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood
6. monkey? (meh not sure)
7. moneh
8. one
9. White?
10. Earth

xEmo Amu-chanx

True Link-Courage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:07 am
Monokai_arake
True Link-Courage

3.joe
4.it hopped?
6.the monkey
7.money
8.one
9.white
10.Earth
almost right  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:01 am
3.joe
4.it hopped?
6.the monkey
7.money
8.one
9.white
10.Earth

the-sasuke-fan

x_HyperChickx3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:11 am
True Link-Courage

1.none u never said it was raining :3
2.i would take wut chu said i would take meself :3
3.Joe :3
4.it stuck to de chicken's butt :3
5.how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood :3
6.none :3
7.money? :3
8.none cause uhhh u neva said there was a lightbulb in de lamp? :3
9.pink:3
10.Earth and the answer to de 2nd question ish u answer de questions:3
11.nu id wanna shut meh internent down ]:< :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:44 pm
the_Sasuke _fan
3.joe
4.it hopped?
6.the monkey
7.money
8.one
9.white
10.Earth

HEY THAT'S MY POST YOU JUST COPIED AND PASTED IT ON A NEW POST scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream  

Monokai_arake

twilightsagaluver123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:40 am

the umbrella

idk...

Joe

hopping

eek IDFK xD

he never put the monkey in the refigerator

money??

pink

on earth

IM NOT STUPIDormaybeiam...im not pressing Alt F4  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:09 pm
1.The umbrella

2. gopher& ladder

3. Joe

4.it lollypoped 2 get 2 the other side

5. wood chuckers cant chuck wood

6. the guy

7. tree

8.One the bulb

9.white

10.earth  

Gigitichirulez

ScaredyKat321

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:49 pm

none the umbrela would get wet

water

joe

it stuck 2 the chickens but

6?

the book

mighty putty?

none

pink?

heavin
2.water

<.<  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:26 pm
True Link-Courage

2.i would take some tape and some earwigs
3.joe
4.it hopped?
6.the monkey
7.money
8.one
9.white
10.Earth

Monokai_arake