Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Thread Graveyard (forever dead)
Horrific thoughts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:36 am
This is for any thoughts you may have had while watching horror movies.

As for what I mean by that... for instance, some obvious rules that you should follow if you are in a horror movie situation. I'll start off with some rules, and a revelation.

Rule #1: Never, under any circumstances, split up and go somewhere alone. Ever. No matter how inconvenient or time wasting it may be to stick together.

Rule: You know that strange noise you just heard from the other room? Yeah, it's almost never a good idea to check it out. It's almost always a better idea to just go the other way.

Rule: If there is no other way to go, wait for it to come to you. Ambushes are your greatest friend... just like ambushes against you are your greatest fear.

Rule: If you're surrounded by a horde of things that you have no possible way of killing and are going to kill you slowly and painfully, and you have a gun... save one bullet for yourself.

Suggestion: If you meet a guy who's got this weird vibe around him, and you just don't like him, and he might possibly be crazy or something... shoot him in the back when he's not looking. It may seem cruel and harsh, but it's more likely he'll do something crazy and stupid than suddenly become a decent person and an asset to you.

Revelation: So I was watching the 1978 Dawn of the Dead movie by John Romero today, and once again the thought occurred to me. If you find yourself in an end of the world scenario, your greatest threat will probably not be whatever horrors are crawling around, but your fellow humans.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:22 am
Definitely good ideas Chain, especially if you are in a horror movie scenario.  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kristabelle015
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:59 pm
ChainsawDooM
Revelation: So I was watching the 1978 Dawn of the Dead movie by John Romero today, and once again the thought occurred to me. If you find yourself in an end of the world scenario, your greatest threat will probably not be whatever horrors are crawling around, but your fellow humans.

If you need further proof of this, watch Resident Evil: Extinction.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:56 pm
That happens in lots of end of the world, not just zombies. Watch War of the Worlds, When worlds Colide. Sometimes the worst monsters are the ones who don't look like monsters at all.  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Thread Graveyard (forever dead)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers