Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Queen Serenity: A single mom?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLolitapop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:27 pm
So I was updating my fave 5 (yay tmobile! XD) and I was putting senshi as icons, and I was about to change one for my dad, and it would be wrong to put Mamoru...so I thought, how come Princess Serenity's dad is never around?

Queen Serenity is an incarnation of the goddess of the moon, and she had a baby girl, but...with who?! Does anyone know anything about this? I'm sure someone's posted a thread about this before ^__^x  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:18 pm
She doesn't have a father. Actually none of the Sailor Senshi of the Past actually 'have' parents with the exception of Pluto- her father is Chronos but we don't know who her mother is.

Thus you have Fanfiction as there's no -solid- evidence of such. Probably you could use Ikuko and Kenji Tsukino (Usagi's earth parents.) as a sub.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

heavensdark

Dangerous Prophet

26,665 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:02 am
Hm... that is an interesting question. It does seem like none of them have any set parents, although I never read the manga (I want to so bad!) so I could have missed something from not reading it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:37 am
seems like all anime kids only have one parent.  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

==========
A very small degree of hope

The only indication of anything other than Queen Serenity is something that's said at the end of the manga (Stars, in other words). Sailor Cosmos' Star Guardian is talking about it

is sufficient to cause the birth of love
==========

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:50 pm
heavensdark
Hm... that is an interesting question. It does seem like none of them have any set parents, although I never read the manga (I want to so bad!) so I could have missed something from not reading it.

You should! Mainly because it's REALLY different from the anime, and the art is beautiful, I guarantee you'll love it! you can find it online y'know, like on mangafox.com :3  

xLolitapop

NichiTsukinoko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:59 pm
Sailor Moon's Mom (Queen Serenity) seems to be an only parent but if you look into the Manga and Queen Serenity is explaining that She was once worshiped as the Goddess of the Moon. You would perhaps have to look into greek mythology for clues although that does get kind of sticky because in greek mythology that is where you get the love story of Serenity and Endemion to begin with. So if we can assume the Serenity and Endemion Story applies to Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask then we have to find some other potential love interest. I would put Helios name into the hat except that Rini's real name is also Serenity and Helios is her prince (sort of). So that excudes Helios. Luna, artimis, and Diana are the cats so all of the love stories pertaining to those names are also out. The only other diety I could think of is possibly Apollo.

Unless there are some I'm forgetting?  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff