Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Let him R.I.P T^T

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you let him R.I.P -Pick #1-
  Yes...... R.I.P Our king T^T
  No let's rip on his a**! >:D
  W.e Don't like him anyways......
View Results

Last Laugh_xD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:46 pm
Someone told me recently that Michael Jackson would love for us all the instead of talking about him, to just listen to his music adn let him R.I.P .......He would love for that. T^T Ima miss him! So this post is for people who want to say their last words for Michael and then we will stop so his soul rests....

My words for him:
was a great man and tried his best! I will miss him and his soul will live on in our hearts. I of course will listen to your music! -rock on- But r.i.p my king.....T^T

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:54 pm
My Last Words: Micheal Jackson made everyone laugh, cry, and made everyone think about the very horrible things going on in the world and how we can just come togther as one. Yes, he was very different from any other pop singers, but right now, God is holding him in his arms and Michael is now moonwalking in heaven with Jesus. But now may he rest in peace and may we safley move on with on our lives and also his family. crying  

BaggyJeans2012

Xx_PrInCeSsNiKi12_xX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:31 pm
MJ i miss you alot you were a talented and awesome man i really luv ur songs and REST IN PEACE
WE LOVE YOU heart
crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:55 pm
his music can never be forgotten crying  

chrissyllee

Last Laugh_xD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:54 pm
Thx everyone...Hope he is finally moonwalking on the moon -listens to the song drops of jupiter-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:28 am
I don not wish him torest in peace, but rather light up the heavens with his dancing and rock on with god  

La Drako Rego

1,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hygienic 200
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items