Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Amekage's Secret Training Grounds Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:58 pm
Only the Amekage has access to the hidden training grounds. The only way that other people can find it or enter, is to have the Amekage be in their presence to show and open the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:13 pm
Alicia ran through the invisible barrier and placed Koi under a tree. "Here...its a safe place." She said smiling.

(I wont be on for 5 days. Starting from 7/7/09-7/11/09.)

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:09 pm
(I don't mind... I wonder if I can train here?)

Koi got up and looked around. He walked over and saw a stream going through the area. He walked over and pulled out his Med-Nin equipment. He began to clean the wound, but it wasn't to good. He then looked around as he could see with only one eye. He made his way over to a waterfall and began to wash himself off. While cleaning his back, he noticed a tattoo. "JASON!" He yelled as he knew that Jason was the only person in the exams with Kekkei Genkai destroyer. This must mean that Jason could tack Koi. He then thought about how to get it off, but was unsure. "I will need to hit up a library when we get back to Amegakure..." Koi said. He then continued to wash himself. He found a stick and began to shave it, turnign it into a spear.

(If you manage to get on, can you leave me scrolls with the jutsus up to Genin for Mednin? Just say you put pointers. I know that when doing it from a scroll and being a genin, you add an extra post.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:41 pm
Koi made his way over to the waterfall and let the water beat off of his skin. The tendrills dangled off of the arm that was damaged. "Damn..." He said as he entered a little cave behind the waterfall. He then gathered some kindling and made a small fire. He held his sharp spear out and began to whirl it around like a staff. He a torch by taking some spare cloth, and a large branch. He then lit it and continued to walk aroudn the cave. As it was cold out, the rain didn't help. Koi got close to the fire and looked around. He would need to hunt down some fish.  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:41 pm
Koi jumped into the waterfall as it slammed his body into the water. He then swam away with no clothes on and a spear in hand. He saw a large fish swimming away from him and he moved near. Still acting like a huge fish, the big fish decided to shoot off in the opposite direction. He then could be seen jumping out of the water as the rain pelted his skin. he quickly threw the spear, jabbing it through the fish's skull. It was pinned in between two small rocks as the current took the blood downstream. koi picked up the fish and it turned out to be a Rainbow Trout that weighed around 3 pounds. As he lifted it out of the water, he decided it would be time to train on some physical features of his. He didn't want to be buff, just extremely fast. Just like 'Konoha's White Flash'. If he could accomplish that it would be amazing. Koi lifted the trout up into the cave and took out a kunai. He gutted the fish and then removed it's scales. He made some fillets out of it and placed them in a cloth. He needed to find a way to cook it, and then an idea popped into his head. It had been three days since he last ate, and he was hungry. He pulled out some more long sticks and set them up into a triangle on both sides. Then he put the fish fillets through the spear and put it over the triangles. He then began to slowly turn it until it was fully cooked. Koi began to eat the fish with a sense of satisfaction. After he ate he decided it was time to train on his 'pain' factor. Due to the tendrills in his body, he had no nerves or bones, not even muscles. "Never mind about pain factor..." Koi said as he thought about what to train in. He then remembered about Mizu and the note he sent. Koi made a lightning clone and told it to find her at the place he said, the training grounds. He then looked as the clone ran to the exit and laughed. It was that easy to leave. But then he got to thinking about that Hiroto kid. He thought about how he was in the Suna ANBU. "s**t!" Koi yelled as he realized something.

"Did something important happen?" Asked the lazy Z.

"No, but something bad will. Those people. Jono seemed to be the ANBU captain. Was he a strong person when you were alive?" Koi asked as he feared that they would hunt him down.

Z looked arounf as he remembered the man named Jono. He thought of how he would always be in the kage's good graces, but it was never Z. "Let's say this: if he hunts you down, you make sure that you let me fight him. I know how he thinks!" Z said as he filled with rage. jono would take his dreams from him. Jono needed to not succeed in an assassination mission if they were to be attacked.

Koi looked around at Z and then continued to eat the rest of the fish. After he ate them he looked back at Z. "Of course you can fight him. You'd know them more then me. Except that Hiroto kid, I get to rip him limb from limbif he starts with me again. I defended my own a**, and I wanted to make sure he couldn't attack me ever again." Koi said. He then remembered there was another person named Sano who was a Suna nin that was in ANBU. "What about Sano?" Koi asked.

"Sorry, I don't remember San-" Z said with a grin on his face. "I wanted to eat his heart. He was always afraid of me."

Koi looked back with a grin in return. "We'll talk about this later." Koi said as he found a large rock. He then began to punch it, but realized that with Jason's bloodline crusher, he couldn't do anything with the tendrills. He then decided to pick up a boulder and hold it on his back. Because he oculdn't fell anything, it'd weigh in at nearly nothing. "Meh." Koi said as he continued to walk around. He set the rock up so that it was perfectly straight. He took fish blood and smeared it across the rock making a bullseye. Koi then pulled out his set of kunai and laughed. Not only was this going to prove his strength but his accuracy. He began transferring Raiton chakra into the kunai. He then threw it at the bullseye, missing by centimeters. "Damn." He said as he laughed a little. He then launched kunai after kunai at the rock until he hit the rok so many times that the little nicks in the rock were wearing away the fish blood. "good enough for today." He said as he walked to a flat rock and laid on it. he turned his kimono into a blanket. He then began to droze off, holding a kunai in his hand.

[3 Days]

(Every time i post, I count it as a day...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:18 pm
Today was a slow day for Koi. He then looked over to see a wild boar sipping water from the river. He grabbed the spear and used whatever his strength was to be called and whipped the spear through the waterfall at the blurred boar. A loud squeeling could be heard as the spear drove through the boars heart. it fell to the ground instantly. koi was dissappointed because he aimed for the head. But maybe it was the water moving that lowered the spear. Koi dragged the boar in as a dove flew in as well. Koi pulled out a pen and a piece of paper and wrote on it. "Send it to my clones." He said as he watched the bird fly away. Koi then skinned the boar and hung the fur to be dried. He then cooked it over the fire and looked around. The constant rain was depressing. Something Koi loved. Koi ate the Boar and saved some of it in an area were cold air flowed through. This would be so he needed not to hunt the next day. He then pulled out more kunai and transferred his Raiton Chakra into them. He was getting closerto the bullseye, and his hits were getting deeper. One of the many kunai actually stayed in, before being knocked out by another kunai.

[4 Days]  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:23 am
Koi looked at the bear dead in the eyes. As they staired at eachother Koi kept hold of his kunai around his chest and his spear in hand. He threw the spear as the bear roared and it entered the bear's shoulder. The bear then slapped at the spear, breaking it in half. Koi then charged forward trying to get behind the bear but it didn't work. The bear slpped at Koi and hit him in the chest, sending him flying into a tree. As the tree snapped a flock of birds could be seen fluttering away. Koi then pulled two kunai from his chest and ran around the bear in a complete circle. After confusing the bear enough, it began to get dizzy. It started to stumble around and koi took the opprotunity to attack. He jumped on it's back and jabbed a Kunai were it's heart would be. Then another kunai entered the bears neck, right were the spine was. Koi then transferred his Raiton Chakra and it sped the bear's heart up until the bear fell over and collapsed. As Koi ripped the kunai out the blood shot all over his naked body. He let out a roar showing his dominance in the forest. He dragged the body to the waterfall and dropped it in. He skinned the bear and cut the chunks of meat out. He dragged the carcuss out of the cave and into the forest. He would leave it there for the wolves. He grabbed the kunai and began to cut off his white hair. As he was now bald he laughed. He threw the hair into the water and walked away. The blood of the bear's meat had dripped out of the cave and into the water. It began to attract all sort of carnivores. Koi looked at them and smashed his chest. He then let out a large roar showing how he would defeat them all. He looked at a lone wolf and grinned his teeth. As he did the wolf let out a snarl and jumped into the cave. Koi pulled a kunai off of his chest. He ran toward the wolf and juped in the air. As he entered the air, the wolf did the same. The only difference was, is that the wolf hit him first. Koi entered the kunai into the wolf's shoulder and pulled it out. He dropped the kunai and grabbed the wolf's jaw as it snapped at his face. He then pulled apart and watched as the wolf's jaw tore apart. He ripped the lower half from the skull and threw it out of the waterfall. he showed the other animals his kill and they began to run away. He skinned this animal as well and did the same as the bear to the wolf. Koi laughed as he was changing the way he thought. He then turned and saw a little wolf cub walking up to him. As it lay beside him Koi smiled. Koi then fell asleep beside the cub and the fire.

[5 Days]

(So I am guessing your Training Grounds is a large forest in one area XD and then another area is filled with training stuff...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:25 pm
Koi looked around as the wolf cub began to fetch the stick. He then lifted the cub up and carried it over to the fire. As he lay it down. He watched it fall asleep. Koi then went into the little river coming fom the waterfall. Koi laid on his back as it took him downstream. His kunai dangled in the water as it was attracting a bunch of fish. They all came up and bit the kunai and at the moment they bit, Koi transferred raiton chakra into the kunai shocking the fish surrounding him. Their bodies floated beside him, and he would grab them and hold them in his hand. As he held about 5 fish in his arm he laughed. He took the Rainbow Trout back home and then he gutted and cooked them. He left them there for the cub and laughed. He climbed up the side of the water fall and looked over the Training Grounds. He then jumped into the base of the Waterfall and almost touched the bottom.
Koi jumped out of the water and grabbed a sharp rock. He then began to chisel a couple spear heads. 3 to be exact. Koi then grabbed 3 straight pieces of wood and tied the heads to them using some tough vine. he made a strap for them and tied them to his back. Koi returned to the cave and decided it was time to return to the Amekage. He had left the cub with a large amount of food and laughed. The cub looked up and saw that Koi was leaving. It whimpered but Koi needed to leave. As Koi left he sighed. He wished that he could stay in the Training Gounds forever and stay in the wilderness. His journey back would begin. Koi had forgot his way back to the Amekage and would need to find her.

[6 Days]  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:42 pm
Koi wandered threw the forest as he noticed it was raining harder then usual. A large crack of lightning was seen shooting down at a tree and splitting it in half. "Damn!" He yelled as the tree fell down towards him. He then jumped to the side and dodged the tree. His cut was feeling pretty bad and the fact he could only see out of one eye was pretty bad. his clothing wasn't the best as he had only a wolf's fur to make underwear out of. He then ran as fast as he could through the forest, hoping to find the Kage. He needed to find a shelter or else his night wouldn't end. As he ran threw the forest he reached the border. As he ran quicker his wolf's fur fell off and he reached the opening. As he saw the beautiful Amekage he ran towards her. He looked completely different, but the cut should show that it was him. "Lady Amekage, do you have any clothes?" He said as he smiled. His headband covering his eye, it was the only thing that was clothing. Everything else was gone. Of course he still had his ninjato and scroll around his back, but his kimono was gone. He would be making a whole new outfit soon. "Also Lady Amekage, I was wondering if you could possibly help me out. I would like for you to help e out with my medical jutsu training. And I would like for you to transplant the sharingan into were I am blind." Koi said as he realized he was completely naked. He put his hand over "himself" and smiled. "Sorry..."

[7 Days]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:35 pm
Koi looked around and found some scrolls. There were a whole bunch of scrolls describing how to do specific jutsu. Once Koi found the scrolls for the Medical Jutsu he began to pull them out. He pulled all of the Medical Jutsu scrolls out that he could carry, which happened to be the ones up to Genin. He looked at the scrolls and set them down. He pulled out one called Diagnosis.

[Approved by Perkydemonofdoom]  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:43 pm
Koi began to use what some called healing chakra, and others just called medic chakra and pump it into his hands. He probed over his shoulder to see if there was anything wrong. But he was unsure.
[1/4]

Koi looked around and began to think of a name for himself. He continued to probe over himself and still was unableto find anything.
[2/4]

Koi continued to think of a name. Nothing. To either things. He couldn't find anything that was useful for information in his body.
[3/4]

Koi looked around and eventually had run his hand over his wrist. He could sense the damage inside of the wrist and he laughed. "Amazing..."
[4/4]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:07 pm
Koi looked at the next scroll. It was labelled "Cleanse". He took it out and began to read threw it. As he read threw it he found it to be perfect for his cut. he made his way over to a puddle and looked at his reflection. He lifted the headband and revealed a large gash across his face that still looked somewhat bloodied. His blind eye was something he'd always regret.
[1/4]

Koi looked at his hands and began to radiate chakra through out his entire body, hoping to clean it. However, he could tell that the cut wasn't clean.
[2/4]

He looked at the puddle but it was hard to focus due to the rain pelting on the puddle. "Damn." He said as he was getting frustrated. He continued to radiate chakra from his body. He then read the scroll over.
[3/4]

Koi noticed that he was supposed to do one other thing, he then rubbed his hand over his cut and pushed chakra into the cut and watched as the cut was cleaned.
[4/4]  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:24 pm
Koi then began to radiate chakra aiming at any poison that may enter his body.
[1/4]

Koi continued to radiate the chakra seeing how any poison's entering the area would have to be through the rain.
[2/4]

As the rain pelted off of his skin he continued to push out more chakra, thus defending any acidic rain. koi never got why people were so afraid of acid rain. The actual amount of acid was the same amount of acid in an orange. Oranges don't kill you do they. "Oh.. My.. God.. KILL THE ORANGES!" He yelled in happiness. He continued to use the chakra to defend poisons.
[3/4]

After he decided it had been long enough, he stopped radiating chakra. No poisons had entered his body from what he could feel...
[4/4]

(Not sure how tihs one would work out...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Koi pulled out a scroll and laughed. "Damn." He said as he pulled out a scroll named 'Massage'. He began to read it and put his hand over his shoulder. It was the shoulder that the bear had hit.
[1/4]

Koi then moved his hands up and down hoping that it would help out. It did, just not to the desired effects that koi wished to have.
[2/4]

He then began to pulse chakra from his hand and into the shoulder. The strained area actually began to feel better.
[3/4]

Koi continued to pulsate chakra through his hand and into his shoulder as he continued to rub up and down. "Aaaahh...." he said as the pain and stress went away.
[4/4]  

Zombie Swagger

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas