Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
SHOCKING MJ VIDEO

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:04 pm
So I logged on after two days, and I saw comments. I read them and noticed one from my friends saying there is a video of Michael Jackson`s ghost at Neverland. She sent me the video and here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Am67-Sew7k

Is this animated, a shadow, or his actual ghost roaming around through Neverland? The fact that even the structure of the shadow looks like Michael. If you notice it looks like he`s doing a forward moonwalk. The music scares me, when they show his ghost.

So whats your opinion? What do you think that was? In my opinion, I think it was his actualy ghost/spirit. It makes me happy to know that he`s still living on the "other side".

And if it isn`t his ghost I have other shocking news. On ET before the show ended, the man said, "This will be the greatest Michael Jackson concert." So is he still alive? Cause a concert is when you perform/sing and dance for your fans. Totally different from a funeral or memorial. But if he is actually dead I just want to say... R.I.P Michael Jackson. You`ll always be in my heart, and never forgotten.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:13 pm
that's awesome. i gotta show my mom  

JoeSuxOnDis

SuccUwUbus

Friendly Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:22 am
Wow, that was awesome.
gosh i love it when the music turned on , it scared me when i first watched it [ cause i had my Volume turned up a little and i was wearing my head phones on (._.) ]

User Image

heart Rest in peace Michael Jackson heart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:47 am
i know i saw that video and i think that if that shadow in the hallway wasn't edited in there then im pretty sure that that was indead Mivhael Jackson's ghost and if you watch the whole video from the begining you can see his face in the fireplace  

stare_if_u_dare

luvin flames nk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:54 am
stare_if_u_dare
i know i saw that video and i think that if that shadow in the hallway wasn't edited in there then im pretty sure that that was indead Mivhael Jackson's ghost and if you watch the whole video from the begining you can see his face in the fireplace

holy crap u can!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:02 pm
i don't even know. but that is amazing.  

the_nerd1000

XillionX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:28 pm
Hi....I also saw that video..
Well then this new video cam out FROM CNN addressing the topic.
The Youtube videos are low quality so it looks like a ghostly figure.
Well they replayed the actual video, high quality, and explained how it was a shadow cast on the wall by someone in a room down that way. The light was on, someone walked in front of it and made a shadow.
I wish it was his ghost though! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:03 am
luvin flames
stare_if_u_dare

holy crap u can!!!

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

mizuki_is_cute

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Biohazard_Blackspade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:12 am
freaky  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:58 am
Wow. 0.0
If that was really Michael, then I'd feel really sad.
If his ghost was still here on Earth, that could mean that his soul still isn't at rest. ):  

Rain Angell

ll iExplode ll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:15 pm
CNN proved it not real.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:15 am
I don't care if they say it's fake i saw his shadow! surprised  

liberian girl58

Vytani

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:50 pm
I hope that it is not his ghost! I hope that his soul is in heaven and he is away from all of the contraversy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:58 pm
If that was his ghost, I hope that he only came to visit. I want him to rest in heaven! crying  

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

Otuo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:50 pm
Yeah, I saw that a lil while ago...its weird, but I kinda hope it was him.
Do you know what I mean?
But i still hope he's in heaven.
Just whatevers best for him.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas