Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Have you heard about him?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lordress Viper

Beloved Goat

13,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:41 pm
Hello everyone. Has anyone here heard of TheAmazingAtheist on youtube? I think he's an awsome guy. Kinda wacky and vulgar sometimes but overall he makes some very good points. If you haven't seen him before or watched any of his videos then perhaps you might want to check him out sometime. smile (However if you don't like cursing or vulgarity very much perhaps its not a good idea... sweatdrop ) Check out this video he made called "Christian Dishonesty." Here he talks about his opinion on Christians saying that Atheists do believe in god but deny him. (Ok he acts a little wacky at first but after one minute he'll get to his point.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GbMskjlplI

Watch the video and give me any opinions smile If you like I will post a few more links to some more of his videos. Thank you for your time 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:22 pm
Yes< I have heard of him and many others.
My I suggest Thunderf00t's youtube videos entitled "why do people laugh at creationists?" He's videos explain things a little bit more scientific.

Here's his link to his first video and you can just see the rest from there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS5vid4GkEY  

chemos32o8

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MissDemeter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:58 pm
I just watched a few of Thunderf00t`s videos. They`re amazing! I love this guy. He actually knows what he`s talking about, which is refreshing. I love science.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:06 pm
Yes, I've watched tons of his videos... I think he's someone you tend to outgrow.

My suggestions are...

Thunderf00t
DonExodus2
Edward Current

Those are my top three definitely.  

0UjgJBt3ONkG

IVIalice

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:37 pm
TheAmazingAtheist got bored of the whole "in your face" atheism videos for awhile now so he really just consists of bullshit reviews of movies and just bitching about his everyday life which I dont find interesting.

I recommend AronRa, this guy knows what he is talking about and I find him very interesting to watch.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:31 pm
IVIalice
TheAmazingAtheist got bored of the whole "in your face" atheism videos for awhile now so he really just consists of bullshit reviews of movies and just bitching about his everyday life which I dont find interesting.

I recommend AronRa, this guy knows what he is talking about and I find him very interesting to watch.

Totally agree with you there. I still watch TAA videos, but they've dropped in quality. I think it really just hit rock bottom with the video "blueberry pie" or whatever it was.  

Athena_Ritashe

migoto-kami

Greedy Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:04 pm
I think EdwardCurrent is one of the best on Youtube. I love his sarcasm and how some people take him seriously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:02 pm
I watch his videos when I'm board.  

Zambimaru

The Main Discussion Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas