Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
gHOST VID OF MJ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxiLunaUchihaXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:30 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Am67-Sew7k click and see for ur self i knw its realy him T-T emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:51 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsn2B5yn78U check this one out,, it gav me the chills let me no what u think  

Xwicked-eyesX

2,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:45 pm
If you look at how the hair was styled (like the outline of his hair) and the shape of the body, you can tell its Michael.
And he`s doing a forward moonwalk. It makes me happy; he still lives on, not only in our hearts, but in ghost form. So our prayers came true. We all asked for him to Earth again, and it came true. His body might not be moving, but his music and ghost form is. Doesn`t it make want to Neverland, and spend the night there, looking for his ghost?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:25 pm
I couldent see him in the second video but in the first video it could have not been a shadow because no one was standing and or walking without a camra or a mic.

x dead again x

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:33 pm
ll-Violet-ll
I couldent see him in the second video but in the first video it could have not been a shadow because no one was standing and or walking without a camra or a mic.

True. Plus if it was a shadow, it would get longer as it kept walking. Which it didn`t.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games