Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Pokemon RP~

Back to Guilds

A roleplay in which you as the hero of your story will traverse the regions and try to become the best trainer of them all! 

Tags: Pokemon, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Isshu, Role playing, Adventure, Fun, Game, Awesome 

Reply ░▒▓~HOENN~ [3rd gen]▓▒░
~Route 104~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aoi Twizted Ragnarok
Vice Captain

Sparkly Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:50 pm
A route that covers part of the ocean and a pond, some normal grass patches, and a forest. This route can go north for Rustboro City or South to route 105.

Wild pokemon:
~Land~

1: Wurmple lv.4
User Image
2: Zigzagoon lvl. 5
User Image
3: Wurmple lv.5
User Image
4: Poochyena lv.4
User Image
5: Wurmple lv.3
User Image
6: Silcoon lv.7
User Image
7: Cascoon lvl. 7
User Image
8: Marill lv.4
User Image
9: Tailow lvl. 4
User Image
10: Wingull lvl 5

User Image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wild pokemon:
~Water~ (must have a fishing pole or surf to have an encounter with these)

1: Wingull lv.15
User Image
2: Marill lvl. 10
User Image
3: Magikarp lv.3
User Image
4: Magikarp lv.5
User Image
5: Tentacool lv.13
User Image
6: Magikarp lv.10
User Image
7: Tentacool lvl. 5
User Image
8: Tentacool lv.11
User Image
9: Marill lvl. 12
User Image
10: Wingull lvl. 20

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:53 pm
Trainers

User Image

Rewards:
-120 XP
-200 P

Rewards:
-70 XP
-500 P

Rewards:
-70 XP
-500 P

Rewards:
-90 XP
-200 P

Rewards:
-120 XP
-200 P

User Image

Requirement: Must have at least two Pokemon in Party to battle.

Rewards:

-120 XP
-400 P

Rewards:
-200 XP
-300 P

Aoi Twizted Ragnarok
Vice Captain

Sparkly Lunatic

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:07 pm
As D peered into the new Route, he saw the wide open sea, and the Trainers awaiting to battle. He immediately walked up to Youngster Billy, as they proceeded into a battle. D sent out his newly obtained Ralts, switched in for his earlier caught Ralts, which had been Growled at by Zigzagoon, as Treecko then took form, taking a Tackle from the opponent Pokemon, as Treecko defeated Zigzagoon with Absorb. The same procedure followed for Seedot as well, with the second Ralts going first, the first obtained Ralts going second, Seedot performing Harden, and then performed the same move when Treecko came out. Once Treecko had struck Seedot with Tackle, there was a small amount of health left, as the opponent's Pokemon used Bide, but was taken down by Treecko's second Tackle before Bide could be put into effect. Right after the battle, Treecko learnt Pursuit, and Ralts learnt Confusion. Treecko had then evolved into Grovyle.

Grovyle: XP = 40/170

Ralts: XP = 80/140

Ralts: XP = 50/70

Obtained 200 P

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:11 pm
Next, D went up against Rich boy Winston. As his opponent sent out Zigzagoon, D cycled through his Pokemon, having the second Ralts out, then the first who went through a Growl, then Grovyle who was hit by Tackle, but quickly struck back with Absorb, completely healed at the end, while also knocking out Zigzagoon.

Grovyle: XP = 110/170

Ralts: XP = 10/150

Ralts: XP = 50/80

Obtained 500 P

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:16 pm
The exact same battle took place between D and Lady Cindy, as the exact same moves were made by both Trainers' Pokemon.

Grovyle: XP = 10/180

Ralts: XP = 80/150

Ralts: XP = 40/90

Obtained 500 P

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:24 pm
When D faced off against Fisherman Darian, he sent out his second Ralts against Magikarp that only used Splash right after D had switched his Pokemon for his first Ralts, with no effect at all, and then switched in Grovyle, and Splash still did nothing. Grovyle then used Tackle and defeated Magikarp.

Grovyle: XP = 100/180

Ralts: XP = 20/160

Ralts: XP = 40/100

Obtained 200 P

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Melancholy Mango

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:50 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image _ [ Arrogance... ] “You there! Say your prays because you’re about to be annihilated by my Pokémon!” So, in case you didn’t know this like me, Route 104 isn’t all ocean view and Butterfrees like I thought it would be. It’s much more dangerous than that. It seems there is a trainer every time I turn my head but you know, whatever, I may have to avoid a couple of these block heads if I can get the chance. It’s almost like they’re zombies and all they knew to do is fight. “That was an unnecessary threat! You should apologize right now, what had to good sportsmanship? I wonder…” I know that may be a bit too motherly or womanly of me to say something like that, but if someone’s going to say I’ll be annihilated there’s no way I’ll let that slip up. In fact, I’m using Leandro for this battle! “Leandro, show this fool who he’s messing with!” I tossed the Poke-Ball into the air and released Leandro who seemed more than ready to go. “Oh? A Grovyle, I like it, though it’s no match for my Pokémon! Go Zigzagoon! Use tackle!” “Not even a chance for good sportsmanship? Ugh, whatever! Leandro, please use your quick attack!” Leandro nodded and was off. The two Pokémon collided head on, except his Zigzagoon went flying from the impact with Leandro causing it to faint. “Aw, shut up! It was just a fluke and you know it! Zigzagoon had your Pokémon on the ropes until it tripped!” I hated people like this boy, always thinking they’re better than everyone and he’s not even rich like I was before I left my parents home. Well, whatever, no point in hating if I can just take out his Pokémon and show him that I’m that much better than him. Yes, this will work splendidly. “You going to use your next Pokémon or just remind me of how much a better trainer you are?” The boy chocked himself up in frustration before using his last Pokémon, a Seedot. Yes, it was nothing special to me since I actually had a Nuzleaf back in the P.C. “Alright then, we’re going to finish this one off quickly, use your Quick Attack one last time!” Leandro darted off and slammed the Seedot with a Quick Attack, causing the Pokémon to tumble over and faint! “Big whoop! I could’ve beaten myself blind-folded any day. I was just a little off; you know you shouldn’t pick on those that are better than you! I guess you’ll never learn and in case you were wondering, my name’s Billy! Remember it well because the next time you here it, you will be beaten! By for now loser!” With that annoying remark, he left. I honestly wasn’t affected by those words at all, it seemed as though every trainer I was meeting here was trying to get under-my skin with some kind of nasty remark.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:09 am
Now that D had come up to Lass Haley, he saw her bring out her Pokemon at the same time as his, like it did not matter to her, as he saw her Lotad face off with his second Ralts, that was replaced with his first one. Lotad used Absorb that took a small percentage of health from D's Ralts, as it was replaced again by his Grovyle. Lotad had used the same attack, whereas Grovyle had used Pound, weakening drastically. The next turn, Grovyle finished his opponent with an Absorb of his own, as he was swtiched it once again with the first Ralts against Shroomish, who only had a chance to see D's Pokemon before it was switched in for his second Ralts, which Shroomish had used Tackle on. D swapped his Ralts for Grovyle, who had taken a Tackle as well, but countered with Pound, leaving it nearly defeated, with Shroomish missing Grovyle with it's Tackle. Finally Grovyle finished the battle with Absorb.

Grovyle: XP = 40/190

Ralts: XP = 140/160

Ralts: XP = 60/110

Obtained 200 P

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:22 am
When D approached the twin Trainers, he was particularly interested into battling them, as he saw both of them bring out their Pokemon out at the same time. He did the same, bringing out his Grovyle and second Ralts. He switched in his first Ralts, as Grovyle used Quick Attack on Lotad, instantly knocking the opponent Pokemon out, while Seedot had only used Bide. Next, D's Grovyle used Quick Attack on Seedot in the same manner, defeating the opponent Pokemon with ease.

Grovyle: XP = 160/190

Ralts: XP = 100/170

Ralts: XP = 70/120

Obtained 400 P

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:52 am
In D's line of sight, he saw the final Trainer that he had to pass by in order to get to Rustboro City. Fisherman Ivan and D introduced themselved to each other, as they engaged in a Pokemon Battle, with D sending out his first Ralts, and Ivan responding with his Magikarp. D switched in without fear for his second Ralts, as the opponent's Pokemon only used Splash. D switched his Ralts again for Grovyle, not having any damage inflicted upon it from the Magikarp, as D then used Pound. The same procedure was used to take out Fisherman Ivan's other two Magikarp, D noticed that his second Ralts had acquired a full set of attacks in learning Teleport, and that his first Ralts had learnt Lucky Chant, finally losing Growl. D made his way to Rustboro City, the location of the first Pokemon Gym.

Grovyle: XP = 170/200

Ralts: XP = 130/180

Ralts: XP = 20/140

Obtained 300 P

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
░▒▓~HOENN~ [3rd gen]▓▒░

Manage Your Items