Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply A Place to Chat!
Sailor Moon Metaseries??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metaseries?
  What the...?
  Poll Whore!
View Results

LadyDerethia

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:31 am
One day I joined in a Sailor Moon TekTek contest and I made Sailor Galaxia.
But the owner of contest said that Galaxia doesn't belong in Sailor Moon, and she's from Sailor Moon metaseries.
Everybody knows ( I hope so), that Sailor Galaxia belongs in Sailor Moon and comes in Stars. So I'm wondering, where does people get ideas like that. Is it because they've never seen Stars in USA?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:13 am
That is really strange that she would think it was from a metaseries of Sailor Moon. You would think after searching on the internet a bit about Sailor Moon that it would be obvious that Galaxia is from Sailor Moon.  

kohaku moonbeam

Kayla Tsukinochan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:27 pm
While its true Stars was never translated, its possable this person was led to belive this, because of the meaninng of the word "metaseries". After the first season of Sailor moon, the nname changed slightly. While it maintained the sailor moon title, something was added. Sailor Moon - R which was broken up into two halves (anime only) Sailor Moon S, Sailor Moon Super S, Sailor Moon Sailor Stars. Not to menntionn at least three known "movies" and at least two character "specials...." Perhaps how something is worded, gives faulse delsions.  
A Place to Chat!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games