Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil cosplay? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draven_Strife

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:16 pm
Yeah,.... this is my first time cosplaying and i decided to make an R.P.D. uniform, like the ones you see leon and kevin wearing in the series, however I want this to be GREAT!!!!, and I dunno how to make the plate armor (chest, sholders, upper arms) so I need a little help, or maybe a couple ideas for other cosplay costumes, I'll be sure to show a pic when I finished if the thread is up that long. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:51 pm
Well, if you mean cosplaying on Gaia, I don't believe it's possible to make the RPD outfit yet without editing it on a program or something. sweatdrop If you mean cosplaying in real life, good luck. 3nodding

If you want any ino for RE Cosplaying on Gaia, you can look at my thread here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=84957

^^  

Uenna

Nankobo Tenkai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:08 pm
Somehow I think he means real cosplay. Cause there ain't really no such things as platearmour shoulderpads etc. on Gaia surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:27 pm
Yeah, I think he's talking about real-life cosplay as well. ^^;  

Uenna

Draven_Strife

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:23 pm
Yes indeedy, I mean the REAL deal.... hopefully some one can show me how to make the plate armor out of some sort of hard material, or any kind of material for that matter sweatdrop ....User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:55 pm
Draven_Strife
Yes indeedy, I mean the REAL deal.... hopefully some one can show me how to make the plate armor out of some sort of hard material, or any kind of material for that matter sweatdrop ....
Just use cardboard. Cut it out into appropriate shapes, then sow or staple blue cloth around it, and you're good to go. It doesn't have to be real armor, lol.  

Biohazard EXTREME

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:03 pm
Draven_Strife
Yes indeedy, I mean the REAL deal.... hopefully some one can show me how to make the plate armor out of some sort of hard material, or any kind of material for that matter sweatdrop ....

You could make cheap Scale Mail From Soda Cans And Hole Punches, With Key Rings.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Draven_Strife
Just use cardboard. Cut it out into appropriate shapes, then sow or staple blue cloth around it, and you're good to go. It doesn't have to be real armor, lol.
very simple and cool idea but I wanna go ALL out and want some kind of hard material or something that looks it, right now I'm thinking an old leather vest, ya know like the biker ones at motor stores and cutting it to shape...yes, yes, but please keep the other ideas flowin! biggrin  

Draven_Strife

Uenna

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:52 am
Draven_Strife
Biohazard EXTREME
Draven_Strife
very simple and cool idea but I wanna go ALL out and want some kind of hard material or something that looks it, right now I'm thinking an old leather vest, ya know like the biker ones at motor stores and cutting it to shape...yes, yes, but please keep the other ideas flowin! biggrin
Mm-hm, I know what you mean with the perfection. xDD I, myself would probably use some kind of hard foam and cover it with cloth (like how those hard pillows are made of.. not sure if you know what I'm talking about xDD)), but I'd imagine that the foam would be at a fabric or arts & craft store. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:16 pm
That sounds Perfect!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I'll go to Micheals tonight ( a U.S. fabric store, not a mans house lol) xd  

Draven_Strife

Uenna

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:51 pm
Draven_Strife
That sounds Perfect!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I'll go to Micheals tonight ( a U.S. fabric store, not a mans house lol) xd
Glad to help. ^^ heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:38 pm
just make sure that you post pics...  

Janus_2

Draven_Strife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:27 am
sure thing... smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:30 am
well i dressed up as sherry for halloween but my mum didnt let me go so i wore it around my house. i looked pretty dam good...
i'll get a photo soon. eek  

A5116278

HeroCasey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:42 am
http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=84463

Just don't look as weasely as this guy.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers