Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hatsune Miku CV01
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:57 pm
User Image私にもっと歌わせて 。。。

『Hello and Welcome to: Vocaloid:_.L.O.V.E.!

Vocaloid fans, Music fans, or just crazy for anything electronic is welcomed! Heck who am I kidding? All is welcome. If you're reading this thread, you must be new or reviewing everything.
But don't worry! It's cool. Just make sure you read the rules and check out much more!
Hope to talk to you soon in the guild. -Miku.

Index

Rules

About Vocaloid

About Utau

。。。世界であなただけの歌姫なの!User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:24 pm
►○ ...R...U...L...E...S....

☆ ゲッダン ! ☆
↑ ↗ → ↘ ↓ ↙ ← ↖ ↑ ↗ → ↘ ↓ ↙ ← ↖ ↑ ↗ → ↘ ↓ ↙ ← ↖ ↑ ↗ → ↘ ↓ ↙ ←

Ew, I know, rules.

But they're not much. so please read them.

►○ Be K.I.N.D.
-don't troll others or make fun of others beliefs. Or you'll get the banhammer >T
►○ Follow The Gaia TOS.
-don't get yourself banned now. xAx;
►○ Keep it PG-13.
-knowing GAIA, there are a lot of little kiddies around... don't want to hurt their minds.
►○Be an active member!
-Also if you want spread the word around!
►○ Have Fun.
-Be who you want, there isn't a limit on who can be who. Any and all people are welcome!

See Told you it wasn't a lot.

Hatsune Miku CV01
Captain

Hatsune Miku CV01
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:27 pm
A.B.O.U.T. V_O_C_A_L_O_I_D.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
User ImageThe Character Vocal Series is a computer music program that synthesizes singing in Japanese. Developed by Crypton Future Media, it utilizes Yamaha's Vocaloid2 technology with specially recorded vocals of voice actors. To create a song, the user must input the melody and lyrics. A piano roll type interface is used to input the melody and the lyrics can be entered on each note. The software can change the stress of the pronunciations, add effects such as vibrato, or change the dynamics and tone of the voice.

The series is intended for professional musicians as well as light computer music users. The programmed vocals are designed to sound like an idol singer from the future. According to Crypton, because professional singers refused to provide singing data, in fear that the software might create their singing voice's clones, Crypton changed their focus from imitating certain singers to creating characteristic vocals. This change of focus led to sampling vocals of voice actors.

Each Japanese Vocaloid is given an anime-type character with specifications on age, height, weight, and musical forte (as in the type of music, range and tempo). The characters of the first two installments of the series are created by illustrator Kei.

Any rights or obligations arising from the vocals created by the software belong to the software user. Just like any music synthesizer, the software is treated as a musical instrument and the vocals as sound. Under the term of license, the Character Vocal Series software can be used to create vocals for commercial or non commercial use, as long as the vocals do not offend public policy. In other words, the user is bound under the term of license with Crypton not to synthesize derogatory or disturbing lyrics. On the other hand, copyrights to the mascot image and name belong to Crypton. Under the term of license, a user cannot commercially distribute a vocal as a song sung by the character, nor use the mascot image on commercial products, without Crypton's consent

Quote:
「録音された人間の声を元に、極めてリアルに音声合成された歌声」…、フォルテシモやクレッシェンド、ビブラートまでも的確に表現し、歌詞に合わせて歌い方や声質も変化させながら歌う世界最先端のボーカル音源が、このVOCALOID 2(ボーカロイド)です。

まるで実際に歌手をプロデュースしているような感覚で歌を歌わせるこのVOCALOID 2は、全く新しい可能性を持ったバーチャル・ボーカリストと呼べるでしょう。

VOCALOID のリアリティの秘密は、長年にわたってYAMAHA株式会社にて研究開発されてきた“Frequency-domain Singing Articulation Splicing and Shaping”(周波数ドメイン歌唱アーティキュレーション接続法)の最先端技術が採用されています。

これにより、VOCALOIDの歌声(母音/子音)は滑らかにつながり、実際の人間と変わらないような流暢な日本語を発音します。

音符(メロディ)と歌詞を入力する方法は、とても簡単です。一般的なピアノロールにてメロディーを打ち込み、歌詞を日本語で入力するだけ。発音時の強弱を変化させたい場合や、ビブラートを付けたいときも、音符をダブルクリックするだけで簡単にエディット出来ます。

もちろん、ダイナミクス、声質などは細部まで徹底的にエディットすることが可能ですので、操作に慣れれば慣れるほど、より人間らしく歌わせる事が可能です。User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:30 pm
.: UTAU :. the //f a l s e// VOCALOID -system-

Teto Kasane
User Image

[ Miku told me to do this~ .u.''

Information from Vocaloid Wikia~
]

Quote:
Utau is the free software which has only been distributed for the usage on Windows Computers. It is a freeware of the vocal synthesizer program like the Vocaloid program. It began distribution in the March of 2008.

The program has at least 50 different usable audio files. It comes with the companies "AquesTalk" pre-loaded. The software allows for any user to upload their own voice data to be programed for usage within the UTAU vocal synthesizer. However, without the explicit permission of the voice donor, it is a violation of copyright laws. Those laws protect the rights of any vocalist who may not wish for there voices to be used within the program,such as celebrities. Any music made through this program can be used in the commercial sector.

The program can be downloaded here. However, it will not run properly on computers which do not support Japanese text.

Yokune Ruko
I dunno if this really relates to the actual program, but I got it up and working for a bit ; u ;.. Hard program is hard.

Teto Kasane
User Image
K a s a n e T e t o

I have no interest in downloading the program what-so-ever. xD
I just love the music and characters. C:

-not a make-it-yourself person-

User Image

Hatsune Miku CV01
Captain

F.I.R.S.T._stop.~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff