Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
My superwierd Dreams #2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iridecadence

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:52 pm
I apparently dont have normal dreams. Some of my dreams are short and cut you off, or it's long and doesn't make sense(actually, they never make sense). This is one of those dreams that is short and one of the scariest. I had this dream when I was 6 or 7.
I went to bed like i do every night(except for that time I didn't sleep for 3 days straight). I then woke up standing in the middle of nowhere. There were mountains with trees on them but no plants on the flat ground. Everything was red, even the sky. There was a crater filled with hot lava, too. Then, what did I see in the air? A teradactal(I probably spelled that wrong). I sat there staring at it until I could no longer see it. I heard something over by the crater of lava. It sounded like smacking. I looked at it and saw one of my friends climbing out of it while eating a chocolate bar. All of a sudden a giant dinosaur mouth came slowly out of the crater. My friend's shirt got caught on a tooth, and the head slowly went back down. My friend didn't make a sound. He just sat there eating his chocolate bar. After the head was gone I looked around and saw a metal shack. Next to the shack was my mom. I ran over to her. An earthquake made everything start shaking, and I stopped running. I looked over at my mom and asked her," Is this real?" She didn't answer. She just stood there, trying to keep her balance. Then, I woke up.
I got pretty scared since I was only 6 or 7 so I went to the comfort of my parents(I did that quite often). The next day, they died(I'm just kidding!). That night, I could have sworn I saw a teradactal in the closet.
If you thought this dream was strange you'll find this even stanger. I wasn't in my dream as my 6 or 7 year-old self, I was 10 or 11!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:38 am
miamigirl411
I apparently dont have normal dreams. Some of my dreams are short and cut you off, or it's long and doesn't make sense(actually, they never make sense). This is one of those dreams that is short and one of the scariest. I had this dream when I was 6 or 7.
I went to bed like i do every night(except for that time I didn't sleep for 3 days straight). I then woke up standing in the middle of nowhere. There were mountains with trees on them but no plants on the flat ground. Everything was red, even the sky. There was a crater filled with hot lava, too. Then, what did I see in the air? A teradactal(I probably spelled that wrong). I sat there staring at it until I could no longer see it. I heard something over by the crater of lava. It sounded like smacking. I looked at it and saw one of my friends climbing out of it while eating a chocolate bar. All of a sudden a giant dinosaur mouth came slowly out of the crater. My friend's shirt got caught on a tooth, and the head slowly went back down. My friend didn't make a sound. He just sat there eating his chocolate bar. After the head was gone I looked around and saw a metal shack. Next to the shack was my mom. I ran over to her. An earthquake made everything start shaking, and I stopped running. I looked over at my mom and asked her," Is this real?" She didn't answer. She just stood there, trying to keep her balance. Then, I woke up.
I got pretty scared since I was only 6 or 7 so I went to the comfort of my parents(I did that quite often). The next day, they died(I'm just kidding!). That night, I could have sworn I saw a teradactal in the closet.
If you thought this dream was strange you'll find this even stanger. I wasn't in my dream as my 6 or 7 year-old self, I was 10 or 11!
trust me i kno how you feel, i once had a dreem that i whent back to cedar point andthey had a bunch of new blue colored coasters and it was like suposed to be important... idk, and we went to the middle office thingy in da park and they looked at the screen like somtin was wrong.... and idk how i found out but like there was going to be a huge rain fall and it would be noahs ark all over again, and they sent me to find these killing jello peices and they had lie razors and chainsaws inside of them that you could see and they would like pop out at you and i had to take them back to da office thingy, and i woke up when i got to da first one... creepy.....  

Kieana The Lost Light

MaGiCal-_-SoCieTy-_-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:15 am
i hardly get dreamz  
[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out