Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Funhouse Chatterbox. Come on in and have fun. ^_^
*Deep breath* Can someone help me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Careless Whisperer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:28 am
Hello. I will not beg, I will not pester or anything, I am siply asking if someone can help.

I have a friend who has a birthday coming up, Pandepic.
She has helped me since I started this account and I want to get her something she really wants for her birthday.
I know what she wants, but It's IMPOSSIBLE for me to get.

She wants the Masquerade. I know that because she wants the purple bangs to match her real life hair color.

If anyone can help me or her it would be well appreciated. This girl deserves something. I have no money so I'm asking someone to help a good person like her to finish her dream avi.

Can anyone help?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:52 am
A little helps right^^ I hope others donate to you too, I wish you the most of luck^^  

Silvia-x-Gaara

Careless Whisperer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:53 am
Silvia-x-Gaara
A little helps right^^ I hope others donate to you too, I wish you the most of luck^^

thanks, i would've put this in a normal forum, but i didnt want to risk her finding out  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:03 am
Careless Whisperer
Silvia-x-Gaara

thanks, i would've put this in a normal forum, but i didnt want to risk her finding out

yeah I know what you mean I've done that^^; but some of them don't go in the forums, they only play games and talk to people in the worlds
But once again good luck^^  

Silvia-x-Gaara

Careless Whisperer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:03 am
Silvia-x-Gaara
Careless Whisperer
Silvia-x-Gaara

yeah I know what you mean I've done that^^; but some of them don't go in the forums, they only play games and talk to people in the worlds

thank you. I'll need it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:22 pm
Careless Whisperer
Silvia-x-Gaara
Careless Whisperer
Silvia-x-Gaara

thank you. I'll need it sweatdrop

Hello, has any other kind people donated to you?  

Silvia-x-Gaara

T3h Funhouse Chatterbox. Come on in and have fun. ^_^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff