Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
Danzo/Tobi/Madara Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:18 pm
l-Synth-l
Chibi Iroh
Redflametrow
Danzo is Madara. When Madara revealed his face to Kisame, he said he was hiding it because he would recognize him. This was right after Itachi died. Danzo ordered that the Uchiha's be eliminated. He has always been in Konoha in order to try and take over the village. I'm just giving a brief summary of my theory. I've known that Danzo is Madara for the last 7 months. The whole sharringan in Danzo makes my theory too likely to ignore. I mean he even has the same haircut as Tobi.

He told Kisame that because he knew that Kisame would recognize him as the Mizukage.

I just think Danzou is one of the Uchiha that may have been missed by the whole massacre or possibly someone who took advantage of the massacre to get Sharingans.

Danzo was the one who ordered Itachi to massacre the Uchiha so... I don't think he was "missed". If anything... I'm willing to bet that Danzo ordered the massacre on the Uchiha because he is Madara (not proven yet so shut up with your stupid ZOMG DANZO HAS SAME HAIR CUT HE MADARA!!!) and figured that with the Uchiha clan out of the way it would be much easier to take over the village when it came time to do so. Then again this is just something I thought up on the spot. Wasn't there a chapter where Tobi revealed his face to Sasuke? Can someone pull that up? I don't feel like searching endlessly for it.

Edit:

Tobi revealing himself to Sasuke:[X]

Danzo revealing his sharingan: [X]

I posted links instead of pictures mainly because there are numerous pages where you can look at how Tobi revealed himself. I just chose that page specifically because I feel it gave the best perspective out of all of the other shots. Again... It's not confirmed if they are one in the same and... after looking at the pictures I'm willing to believe they aren't the same.

I now hate tobi  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:48 pm
Danzo is not Madara... and Tobi is not Danzo!

Do you remember when Itachi went back to Konoha, after the 3rd Hokage died. It was to make sure Danzo kept his deal and didn't lay a hand on Sasuke. He had met Tobi before then, knowing he was Madara and had Madara help him kill the Uchiha's. So they cannot be the same!

But Danzo could be Izuna... Madara's Borther!  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:02 pm
Masterharper of Pern

Do you remember when Itachi went back to Konoha, after the 3rd Hokage died. It was to make sure Danzo kept his deal and didn't lay a hand on Sasuke. He had met Tobi before then, knowing he was Madara and had Madara help him kill the Uchiha's. So they cannot be the same!

Yes but you need to remember these things izuna died,Danzo ordered the slaughter of the uchiha clan and madara wanted revenge on his clan, everytime tobi is disappearing the next panel is usually danzo in these new chapters, When tobi said 'He had business to do' it was after danzo was hokage, Tobi gave sasuke the information of that, tobi and danzo use the same eye for sharingan and the pictures look familiar and as I quoted

Danzo was the one who ordered Itachi to massacre the Uchiha so... I don't think he was "missed". If anything... I'm willing to bet that Danzo ordered the massacre on the Uchiha because he is Madara and figured that with the Uchiha clan out of the way it would be much easier to take over the village when it came time to do so. Then again this is just something I thought up on the spot. Wasn't there a chapter where Tobi revealed his face to Sasuke? Can someone pull that up? I don't feel like searching endlessly for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:18 pm
i3 tails Yagura
Masterharper of Pern

Yes but you need to remember these things izuna died,Danzo ordered the slaughter of the uchiha clan and madara wanted revenge on his clan, everytime tobi is disappearing the next panel is usually danzo in these new chapters, When tobi said 'He had business to do' it was after danzo was hokage, Tobi gave sasuke the information of that, tobi and danzo use the same eye for sharingan and the pictures look familiar and as I quoted

Danzo was the one who ordered Itachi to massacre the Uchiha so... I don't think he was "missed". If anything... I'm willing to bet that Danzo ordered the massacre on the Uchiha because he is Madara and figured that with the Uchiha clan out of the way it would be much easier to take over the village when it came time to do so. Then again this is just something I thought up on the spot. Wasn't there a chapter where Tobi revealed his face to Sasuke? Can someone pull that up? I don't feel like searching endlessly for it.

Itachi is not that stupid to have seen both Tobi's and Danzo's face and not have made a mental note that they look alike. Trust me Danzo is not Madara... They may use the same eye. But if Tobi had a left eye slot we'd be suspicious of Kakashi....

Anyways... I know that for a fact who Tobi is... he is not who he says he is. Madara does not exist! Kishimotto is setting up the biggest punked ever... I mean Tobi has tricked everyone into thinking that he is Madara when he isn't! But when they find out!!!!!!!!!!  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:23 pm
Masterharper of Pern
i3 tails Yagura
Masterharper of Pern

Itachi is not that stupid to have seen both Tobi's and Danzo's face and not have made a mental note that they look alike. Trust me Danzo is not Madara... They may use the same eye. But if Tobi had a left eye slot we'd be suspicious of Kakashi....

Anyways... I know that for a fact who Tobi is... he is not who he says he is. Madara does not exist! Kishimotto is setting up the biggest punked ever... I mean Tobi has tricked everyone into thinking that he is Madara when he isn't! But when they find out!!!!!!!!!!

Yes but danzo one side in bandaged and tobi's on side in pin they both have the same eye sharingan face it tobi = Danzo = Madara  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:13 pm
i3 tails Yagura
Masterharper of Pern
i3 tails Yagura
Masterharper of Pern

Yes but danzo one side in bandaged and tobi's on side in pin they both have the same eye sharingan face it tobi = Danzo = Madara

That just seems too obvious though.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:52 pm
I myself think that Danzo is Obito, for several reasons... 1, his entire right side is bandaged and during the manga Obito was crushed on his right hand side by boulders.... 2, during all the manga and episodes he has never opened his left eye, this maybe due to why Kakashi has the sharigan in his left eye....

And 3, even if he is Obito, Kakashi wouldn't know he survived because he is head of Root and none of Roots members can talk about him...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:26 am
..... But you forget the fact that he is older than dirt.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:43 am
So's Kakashi.... Though he just looks good for his age... smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:23 pm
kakashi is 27 o-o and Danzo is not an uchiha it turns out he jacked an uchiha's body parts  

i3 tails Yagura

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:57 pm
Shisui's parts to be exact....Boom crazy  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:02 pm
I heard from somewhere that Madara took over Obito's corpse (after he got crushed) and then Obito became Tobi.  

WereWeasels

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:03 pm
O.o .....woa  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:05 pm
That can't be true. Had he taken Obito's corpse he wouldn't have the Eternal Mangekyou.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:07 pm
Obito already had the eternal mangekyou...  
NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff