Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Act III______________-____________ Nintendo
SSBB Tips on Peach

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marokia

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:21 pm
Okay.I will be making forums on tips on using my fav characters from Super Smash Brothers Brawl.So expect some more of these.

Now...a Peach user?That's male?It's unheard of!!
No it's not.I could kick your a**...if I had wi-fi.No wi-fi sucks.Oka back to telling tips.

-Peach's turnips can actually stop any other projectile that's fired at you.Also remember if you pluck up a lazer sword you have to throw it before you can use it correctly.
-With Peach you have to use the enviroment to your advantage.If you don't know how to use your enviro ment your screwed.
-Peach's parasol has a weirdly high sendback rating when most of the parasol attack hits.
-Peach's Parasol has an immunity against certain midair attacks.I've experimented with Diddy's Smash where he fires peanuts and Peach's parasol has an immunity to the peanuts.To only a point though.
-Once again Peach's Parasol allows you to float slowly down onto the stage or allows you to do a frefal.I suggest using this when trying to go back onto stage to choose your landing point.Also in certain stages you can cath updrafts and the parasol will lift up.
-Toad has also a really high sendback rating.
-Peach's floating allows you to perform midair combos with out dropping.If you can handle your controls.
-Peach's smash allows you to either heal or smash away characters.If only character can be KOed,KO that character then begin picking up peaches until you're healed.Or maybe you can just smack around the other fighters.Stage is all the difference here.
-I've only did this once but I'll tell you about it and you can try.I was one the Hyrule Bridge stage and I had a smash ball.Fortunately when I timed the dance the dude who rides that thing had passed by and dropped that bomb.And luckily all the three other smashers were koed by the blast!!It was so cool!!

* edit for more tips
-Peach also relies heavily on items and such.So use items when you can.
-Peach can float just above the groud so can actually be floating only an inch off the ground and still use aerial attacks and manuevers.

Peach's worst enemies!!
Lucas,Sonic,Snake,Dedede,Ice Climbers,and Olimar.

Anything I need to add?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:56 pm
Thank you for posting tips on beating characters.  

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

II S L Y II

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:26 pm
i frkin love peach. she pretty much owns anyones butt if you know how to use her. a few years ago, i was using young link as the nub i am (super smash melee) and about to fight a friend. she was using peach, and i thought i would cream her, but she ended up owning me, with all her lives left, and 5% damage. its not that i suck, she just owns. i didnt even get a chance to fall back down to the ground. item spams, and floating rly got me. i then on used peach, and loved her in brawl.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:56 pm
peach is awesome in the hands of my cousin! shes invulnerable! eek

the only character i can down her with is Ike. shes definitely underrated.  

alapheonixfox

Predestined Noob

3,200 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Izumi Tasuri

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:40 pm
i love peach and all but c.falcon crushes all, ive won 23 contest with that guy noway im switching up now. i pawn all who goes against me.
and i always end with a FALCON PAWNCH. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:43 pm
YOU FORGOT HER POWERFUL BASEBALL BAT SWING.  

Izumi Tasuri

noigel

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:52 pm
peach was my main in melee but....not as good in brawl. not sayn i like melee bettr, she is just one of those characters who i didnt think get any bettr but worse :l but she's still awesome nonetheless  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:30 pm
I remember when a friend came over...
She and I were both newbs at the game. I picked the general newb choice, Kirby, and she picked Peach.
She owned me and my friend.
Insanity.
That was in melee, too. razz  

WHIMSICAL CALIFORNIAN

Obsessive Consumer

Shadow of the Light9283

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:39 pm
You never expect a lvl 9 peach to be hard.
Then you learn from the game.
Happened with Olimar too.  
Jak's Act III______________-____________ Nintendo

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces