Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU DRESS. ( does it cause problems?????) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Way You Dress cause you Problems?
  Yes
  No
View Results

SuccUwUbus

Friendly Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:24 pm
Not a Rant, but Do you have stories ? smile

for those who dress in some type of unique Style,or some say.."Different"..
Does it Cause problems?

stories you can share :]

for me,yes. at times..

Story.
Story #-1
i don't know when it was but i remember it.
well my cousins came to my house and all,to visit ( there were 2 of em,1 boy and 1 girl).
so before me and her took a walk i put on my spiffy clothes. lol.
1 of my cousins wanted to take a walk around my neighborhood, so me and her took a long walk,From here to there then there to here ( took the almost the whole day at least,or at least that's what i think..lol =P)
and i went further down my neighborhood and me and her talked and talked, but then i passed this yellow house and in that -yellow house- were 2 girls and i WASN'T EXPECTING A THING BUT..
one of the girls said
" Hey are you a Boy or a girl??"
i didn't answer...then they said
"You look like a Psycho !!!!!!!"
then i said Thank you???!?!!...uhmm.... I-D-K YOU!!!!!!!!
then they said

"I-D-K YOU TO SWEETIE"

but then i just started to ignore them cause it was getting annoying
they said a few things more like you better keep walking or something
..uhmm..i am taking a walk. sheesh...

but yea..it was pretty interesting...but kinda hurtful...i am not a Psycho or look like one.....:[

Story#-2

well this one is kinda Short.

well it started with me and my friends,it was after school and we were hanging out for a bit, we were at this park and someone Drove by and yelled out "emo".. me and 1 of my friends turned around and yelled back
she yelled out "YOUR JUST JEALOS!!!" so i yelled out "Your just a freak then!!"

it was kinda funny though..but it kinda, annoying..a little hurtful :[..sheesh random people, make fun of you cause of the way you dress.i get that a lot at times.

those stories happened at my neighborhood but at different times. happened a while back though, but i still remember .

Ps: i dress very weirdly is because it's who i am, i don't do it
for attention,i just like wearing what other people aren't wearing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:24 pm
People try it with me, I just usually throw my hair back, laugh heartily and proceed to kiss the nearest pretty girl.  

Rellik San
Captain

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:39 pm
I'm slightly glad we live in separate countries.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:39 pm
Only slightly?  

Rellik San
Captain

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:44 pm
It depends.
How do you feel about redheads with porclain skin?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:41 am
Umm. . . I got kicked out because my mom was sick of the way I dress (act, socialize). She said I embarrassed her. (One of the most hurtful things a mother can say too her sixteen year old daughter with depression and self-esteem issues.) There's a lot more to it than that, but the whole emo thing in general greatly contributed to it. emo  

Panyris

SleepyIndy

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:46 am
yeah, i get alot of trouble for how i dress, and i dont even dress that diffrent,

i wear t shirt jeans and a jacket almost everyday and i wear eyeliner..
everyone calls me emo and a freak and s**t, my school is filled with wannabe gangsters and cheerleaders and the preppiest people in the world

me and my friends hang out at parks and festivals, and thats were i feel comfortable because there are alot of people like us there.

and one time i didnt get the solo ONLY because i wasent "bubbley" anough,well thats what the chorus teacher told me, it was because i was diffrent!

and one time i went to a festival with my friends and we went to go sit on the swings at the playground and a cop said before we even got it there " you guys are to old to be in here" and we werent, the age range was 3-13 and we were all 13,
but thats not it there were peaple older then us in there who were all preppy dressed up in areopostale and they were preppy. he probably thought we were going to smoke weed or sumthin... ;[

i feel like i can only talk to my 3 TRUE friends about how i really feel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:26 pm
"Your an ugly emo who should grow up and like some good bands"
That hurt crying
A comment someone posted on my picture which I put on deviant art (they also put it on my profile)
Another time
I was walking in the hall, minding my own buisness, when one of my brother jack a** friends did that fake cough thing and called me an emo.  

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

princessXeric

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:52 pm
everytime i go to the store or the mall, not only do i have people watching my every move. but when i go in to buy something the workers watch me closely. like im goiing to steal something. i hate it so much. im a good boy. i would never  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:55 pm
I get stared at when I walk through town...it's like they're just waiting for me to snap...it's stuff like that tha makes people snap evil  

SeshuTetsuyama

SleepyIndy

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:57 pm
Princes_Of_Darknes_828
"Your an ugly emo who should grow up and like some good bands"
That hurt crying
A comment someone posted on my picture which I put on deviant art (they also put it on my profile)
Another time
I was walking in the hall, minding my own buisness, when one of my brother jack a** friends did that fake cough thing and called me an emo.

someone commented my picture and said "O__O jeasus christ! your pretty but lay off the eyeliner, and stop dressing like that you could be popular if you didnt"

...i said i think i wanna be myself rather then be a fake, i like to be diffrent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:37 pm
princessXeric
everytime i go to the store or the mall, not only do i have people watching my every move. but when i go in to buy something the workers watch me closely. like im goiing to steal something. i hate it so much. im a good boy. i would never

I know right? Everytime I try to look at something store clerks watch me
And i sometimes get kicked out of the makeup section at stores
Bitchy a** clerks.  

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:03 am
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
It depends.

That a trick question?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:19 am
Rellik San
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
It depends.

That a trick question?

I'm just saying, if you're going around smoochin on all the pretty girls, maybe I should stay away if you like redheads with porclain skin =P  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

LoveDeath_NAT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:05 am
i get comment from my family like that it really pisses me off

and then i just remeber that they're the ones that are freakin weaklings and s**t

there the ones attacking an emo not some jock stare  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games