Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Every Rose Has Its Thorn~

Back to Guilds

contests, discussions, friends..everything you could possibly want you will find in this guild. 

Tags: bump, contests, discussion, friends, quests 

Reply Roleplay
Give Peace to Us. (o/a) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

grumpy098

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:21 pm
Story

There are many mutants out in this world. They live hard lives trying to stay under over. Their friends don't know what they are. Most live together some live with no family. The first mutant was a fire mutant. It is said that she had the best power ever. She was frozen bye her enemy and there was no way to escape. Their is a rumor saying that her ice sculpture is still hidden in the coldest places.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:35 pm
Where you come in

You are pretending to be a regular human. You know if they find out what you are they will kill you. You want to find a place that you know is safe for you. You already know there are others just like you out there. So you know that there is a hide out someplace just don't know where. When finally after searching for a while you find the hide out.

grumpy098

grumpy098

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:44 pm
Rules

1.Use proper grammar and no text talk.
2.Do not use "",(),'',**, and so on for actions. Simply explain the action.
3.Use italics when typing thoughts.
4.No god modding.
5.No auto hits.
6.Keep it a pg-17.
7.Romance it aloud.
8.Try not to swear to much.
9.I may add rules when ever.
10.I am the goddess of this role play. I may do what ever i want.
11.Please send your profile to me.
12.You may have a max of two characters.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:49 pm
Profiles

username:
character name:
power:
ability:
I like(to):
I hate(to)
people think of you:
My story:

grumpy098

grumpy098

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:08 pm
Accepted people

username:grumpy098
character name:Crystal
appearance:Me!
power:Ice
ability:She can make ice anywhere. If she is to hot she can't make it so she has to drink a lot of water.
I like(to) razz lay volley ball, go to my little secret place and imagine a better life.
I hate(to):I hate eating eggplant and hate sitting still
personality:I am hyper and don't have much friends. I hold many secrets. I have not forgotten any. I like to make people laugh but at times i get really mad and want to attack them.
people think of you:Most people think i am sweet and funny. They are partly right.
My story:I was born as a mutant, my parents threw me out and made me live alone. When i came to their front door they would tell me to leave. I grew up with no one. I never needed any one. I was able to survive alone.

user name:crystal-potter
character name: Melanie
appearance:You!
power:Fire
ability: She has the ability to produce fire almost everywhere, unless she's too tired. Sometimes she loses control if she lets her emotions take hold. For that reason she avoids most people, protecting not only herself , but them as well.
I like(to): sing and write
I hate(to):lose control of my feelings.
personality: I'm usually nice to people, but I still try to avoid people when I can. I fear losing control of my emotions, and accidentally hurting somebody.
people think of you:They like me, but think that I am too careful when it comes to relationships.
My story: Was abused by parents, ran away at a young age, been on the streets since.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:13 pm
Crystal was running for deer life. Some people had figured out who she was. She ran and ran, as she ran she saw a house that looked a banded. The people weren't quite behind her. So she decided to turn and hide behind it. She was there for about a minute when she heard the crowd pass the house. She went to the front and rang the door bell. No one answered. The lights where off and the windows where open. She jiggled the door nob and the door slowly opened. Crystal stepped "Hello? Any one home?" No one answered. She looked around seeing no furniture at all. The place looked a banded.  

grumpy098

crystal-potter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:28 am
Melanie was hiding in the shadows when a girl walked into her hiding place. She wasn't sure if the female was a danger to her or not, so she remained hidden, breathing as quietly as she could.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:34 pm
Crystal could hear some things but wasn't to frightened. She kept looking around. Crystal finally felt as if she wasn't alone. "Hello? Anyone there?"  

grumpy098

crystal-potter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:36 pm
"...Hi." Melanie said quietly, coming out of the shadows.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:56 am
Crystal jumped a little when she saw a girl come out of the shadows, but then got over her self. "Hi"  

grumpy098

crystal-potter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:11 am
"Why were you running?" Melanie asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:15 am
Crystal had to think about what to say. "Well..... that depends, can I trust you?" Crystal wouldn't want to tell her if she wasn't her kind.  

grumpy098

crystal-potter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:37 pm
"Yes." Melanie said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:04 pm
"Ok... I am some kind of mutant, My powers sometimes get out of control and when they do I have to move and lately i have been doing that a lot."  

grumpy098

crystal-potter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:08 pm
"Oh. I'm just starting to learn to control mine." Crystal said softly.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff