Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)
Would you rather...? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:03 am
How to Play:
1.Call on someione and ask them a question starting with "Would you rather...?"
Ex.) LittleTnCo, would you rather eat a worm or a bug?

2. The person called on answers that question, maybe bonus for why you chose the answer!

3. Even if you're not the one called on, you can still answer, but it HAS to be the person called on who continues tha chain.

I hope I didn't make it to confusing... sweatdrop

I'll start:
LittleTnCo, would you rather get lost in the biggest building ever or to get shipwrecked on a desert island?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:20 am
For me, I'd much rather get lost in the building. I think it's...safer and I might find some food and stuff!  

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:11 pm
Aaaaah!!! I can't believe you started this!
We do this at home all the time. OH, or another version is to ask someone if they'd do something (we get inventive) for x amount of money.

Personally, I'd rather be lost in a big building too, although a quiet, deserted island does have some appeal. xd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:30 am
I don't know which I'd rather be in, without people it would be unbearable for me.  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:27 pm
Well, I bet u could think of a few you wouldn't mind sending to the deserted island instead!? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:36 pm
*Thinks about it* Wellllll maybe some. biggrin  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:15 am
I'd rather get shipped wreck on a deserted Island. Why? Because it would be so great to escape from having to go to the damn doctors all the time. I could lay my head down on the back of a Croc and curl up with a Boa. xp

Hazumu: Would you rather climb up a bean stalk or eat Brussel Sprouts?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:21 am
Hmmm... I think I would eat Brussel Sprouts. One, I like brussel sprouts (I know weird right) Two, I would most likely break my neck if I tried climbing a bean stalk.

Gwee: Would you rather live in a deep sea habitat or live in a space station?

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:23 pm
Phew, the bean stalk or brussel sprouts would be a tough choice for me. At first I'd be tempted to climb, but then I'd probably remember I'm afraid of heights like when I went to the water slide park, so I'd just scarf down a brussel sprout even though I don't care for them. Some cheese or butter would help!

*hums "I Come From the Water"*
That's a hard one, too, Hazumu!!! But I guess I would rather live in the deep sea habitat and pretend it's like Atlantis. Plus I find creatures of the sea intriquing while the unknowns of space, I might find too scary. HEY!... either one, I'd be lighter!!! rofl No matter, I'd rather stay on this planet. (Try to refrain from any crazy comments on that last line wink plz?)

Moonlight, would you rather go base jumping or run a marathon?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:24 pm
What's base jumping? Depending on your answer, I'd pick that (MAYBE)...
But I guess for now I'll pick running a marathon. No one said you had to win first place! (I'm an asthmatic, I'd purposely run it slowly. sweatdrop )  

Gym Leader Allachka

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:16 am
Gweener
Aaaaah!!! I can't believe you started this!
We do this at home all the time. OH, or another version is to ask someone if they'd do something (we get inventive) for x amount of money.

Personally, I'd rather be lost in a big building too, although a quiet, deserted island does have some appeal. xd

Oh my! Haha, well I got this game from my friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:22 am
Gweener
Phew, the bean stalk or brussel sprouts would be a tough choice for me. At first I'd be tempted to climb, but then I'd probably remember I'm afraid of heights like when I went to the water slide park, so I'd just scarf down a brussel sprout even though I don't care for them. Some cheese or butter would help!

*hums "I Come From the Water"*
That's a hard one, too, Hazumu!!! But I guess I would rather live in the deep sea habitat and pretend it's like Atlantis. Plus I find creatures of the sea intriquing while the unknowns of space, I might find too scary. HEY!... either one, I'd be lighter!!! rofl No matter, I'd rather stay on this planet. (Try to refrain from any crazy comments on that last line wink plz?)

Moonlight, would you rather go base jumping or run a marathon?

*looks base jumping on Google*

Whoa...scary! Let's see, I don't like having too much of a scare, but marathons asre sooo tiring...and I'm a bit underage. xD

But if I had to choose, I'd say basejumping...

Neco-chan, would you rather...

face one of those death eaters from harry potter

OR

jump down from the twentifourth floor of a building?  

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

Gweener

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:54 pm
xd Yeah, I was thinking that was really a choice between a slow death (the marathon) or just quick, get it over with (base jumping)! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:26 am
Moonlight that sounds like a loaded question. exclaim I don't know which I would choose yikes, good luck Neco-chan  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games