Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Study (Research)
The Sabbats- Yule (Under Construction)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite Sabbat?
  Samhain!
  Yule!
  Imbolc!
  Litha!
  Beltane!
  Ostara!
  Lughnasadh (Lammas)
  Mabon!
View Results

Pebble in my shoe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:44 pm
Hi, I'm Eve, and I'll be posting the research I do on here, because I'm doing my whole training thing, and I thought this might help anyone who has any questions. And please, if there's any errors and such, message me so I can fix it. I don't want any false information on this.

all of my information has come from these sites
http://www.wicca.com/celtic/akasha/samhainlore.htm
http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/spirits_of_light/index.html
http://www.rosewicketwiccacoven.com/recipies.htm
http://www.angelfire.com/on/wicca/Sabbats.html

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:33 am
Do you really have to do Wicca stuff? ._. Not saying people shouldn't learn about the sabbats or anything; But please say your not doing this because of something linked to Wicca.

Namikikyo

Pebble in my shoe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:58 pm
Namikikyo
Do you really have to do Wicca stuff? ._. Not saying people shouldn't learn about the sabbats or anything; But please say your not doing this because of something linked to Wicca.
I'm just writing down all of my research, and if anyone wants to use it then cool, I am Wiccan, but not EVERYTHING I do has to do with Wicca, but I mean, come on, this whole guild has to do with learning about different religions, especially ones that use Magick.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:31 pm
Pebble in my shoe
Namikikyo
I'm just writing down all of my research, and if anyone wants to use it then cool, I am Wiccan, but not EVERYTHING I do has to do with Wicca, but I mean, come on, this whole guild has to do with learning about different religions, especially ones that use Magick.

Then your not Wiccan. Your just an Eclectic Pagan with Wicca backgrounds or a T'vaan. You have to be initiated to be Wiccan, Dear.

Maybe you should join a Pagan guild that would enjoy this information a lot better then an occult guild. A Pagan guild would love this stuff, because it will help other pagans. Like ~ Midnight Moon ~. They would love you for this if they don't already have this up there. Check it out.

Namikikyo

Pebble in my shoe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:12 pm
Namikikyo
Pebble in my shoe
Namikikyo

Then your not Wiccan. Your just an Eclectic Pagan with Wicca backgrounds or a T'vaan. You have to be initiated to be Wiccan, Dear.

Maybe you should join a Pagan guild that would enjoy this information a lot better then an occult guild. A Pagan guild would love this stuff, because it will help other pagans. Like ~ Midnight Moon ~. They would love you for this if they don't already have this up there. Check it out.
Augh, look, I didn't ask for your permission nor for your input. If you find any initiated Wiccans in Washington State, then tell me, but until then, please keep quiet. I'm just writing, well, typing, out my research. This is called the Study .  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:52 pm
Pebble in my shoe
Namikikyo
Pebble in my shoe
Namikikyo

Augh, look, I didn't ask for your permission nor for your input. If you find any initiated Wiccans in Washington State, then tell me, but until then, please keep quiet. I'm just writing, well, typing, out my research. This is called the Study .

Wow, your a hateful one, aren't you? So how's it like to knowingly live a complete lie?

Or did Silver Raven Wolf tell you it was okay? rofl

Namikikyo

Pebble in my shoe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:28 am
Namikikyo
Pebble in my shoe
Namikikyo
Pebble in my shoe
Namikikyo

Wow, your a hateful one, aren't you? So how's it like to knowingly live a complete lie?

xD I'm not hateful nor do I read Silver Ravenwolf. She's...kind of a hoax. Well completely a Hoax. As I said, I'm just typing out my research, sorry if I come off pissed, I've had one ******** of a bad week.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:28 am
Pebble in my shoe
Namikikyo
Pebble in my shoe
Namikikyo
Pebble in my shoe
Namikikyo

xD I'm not hateful nor do I read Silver Ravenwolf. She's...kind of a hoax. Well completely a Hoax. As I said, I'm just typing out my research, sorry if I come off pissed, I've had one ******** of a bad week.

I'm glad you know that, I swear people worship her. Silly fluffy Neo-Wicca b***h, I hate her.

Anyways, I've had a bad week too. I know how much it sucks to have a bad day on and off the internet. I havn't slept well in days..

But, All I was doing was trying to help. People on gaia aren't always as nice as me when it comes to correcting people about Wicca. Infact, they get thoroughly pissed. xD I mean, the name T'vaan or Eclectic Pagan isn't bad. I'm Electic. It means your beliefs are all over the place and your gathering your religious practice from everywhere. Hel, I even practice eclectic magick. It's not a bad name.. and niether is T'vaan. At least then, no one can correct what you call yourself. x3 But, I like your reseach, I hope your looking at everything. People celebrate the sabbats differently all the time. Infact the first harvets is comming up and alll ready people are talking about how they celebrate it.

I'm sorry I kinda stepped on some toes there, I hope you have a better week though. :3

Namikikyo

Pebble in my shoe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:49 am
Namikikyo
Pebble in my shoe
Namikikyo
Pebble in my shoe
Namikikyo

I'm glad you know that, I swear people worship her. Silly fluffy Neo-Wicca b***h, I hate her.

Anyways, I've had a bad week too. I know how much it sucks to have a bad day on and off the internet. I havn't slept well in days..

But, All I was doing was trying to help. People on gaia aren't always as nice as me when it comes to correcting people about Wicca. Infact, they get thoroughly pissed. xD I mean, the name T'vaan or Eclectic Pagan isn't bad. I'm Electic. It means your beliefs are all over the place and your gathering your religious practice from everywhere. Hel, I even practice eclectic magick. It's not a bad name.. and niether is T'vaan. At least then, no one can correct what you call yourself. x3 But, I like your reseach, I hope your looking at everything. People celebrate the sabbats differently all the time. Infact the first harvets is comming up and alll ready people are talking about how they celebrate it.

I'm sorry I kinda stepped on some toes there, I hope you have a better week though. :3

To me, I'm not Wiccan yet 'till I'm 18, and I can go find other people who can formally initiate me, but until then, I'm going to claim myself Wiccan because it's what I believe in. By the way I'm 14...I'm VERY excited about First Harvest coming up. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:36 pm
Pebble in my shoe
Namikikyo
Pebble in my shoe
Namikikyo
Pebble in my shoe
Namikikyo

To me, I'm not Wiccan yet 'till I'm 18, and I can go find other people who can formally initiate me, but until then, I'm going to claim myself Wiccan because it's what I believe in. By the way I'm 14...I'm VERY excited about First Harvest coming up. smile

Oh! Then your a seeker! People who want to become initiated and are learning about Wicca to become an initiated Wiccan are seekrs. xD Your like, the third Seeker I know. I hope thateverything works out for you on your path to initiation. It is a great honour!

I'm still not sure what path I follow yet, to tell you the truth. I turn 18 in October, so I'll be coven hunting soon. Maybe the coven scene will help me out. But for right now, I'm Eclectic Pagan.

If you haven't guessed from my paragraph above, I'm 17. I'm very excited too! I usually don't get the chance to celebrate all the holidays, But I seriously plan on celebrating this one. I live next to a corn field in Kentucy so I plan on making little corn dollies to give to my friends. I'm working on a spell that make the dollies bring prosperity and help with luck. I even bought adventurine for the holiday. x3 I'm so excited. I just hope I can create a ritual in time for it, though. I'm such a procrasinator. But of course, there will always be bread and offerings.

What are you doing for the sabbat?

Namikikyo

Pebble in my shoe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:36 am
Namikikyo
Pebble in my shoe
Namikikyo
Pebble in my shoe
Namikikyo

Oh! Then your a seeker! People who want to become initiated and are learning about Wicca to become an initiated Wiccan are seekrs. xD Your like, the third Seeker I know. I hope thateverything works out for you on your path to initiation. It is a great honour!

I'm still not sure what path I follow yet, to tell you the truth. I turn 18 in October, so I'll be coven hunting soon. Maybe the coven scene will help me out. But for right now, I'm Eclectic Pagan.

If you haven't guessed from my paragraph above, I'm 17. I'm very excited too! I usually don't get the chance to celebrate all the holidays, But I seriously plan on celebrating this one. I live next to a corn field in Kentucy so I plan on making little corn dollies to give to my friends. I'm working on a spell that make the dollies bring prosperity and help with luck. I even bought adventurine for the holiday. x3 I'm so excited. I just hope I can create a ritual in time for it, though. I'm such a procrasinator. But of course, there will always be bread and offerings.

I'm hoping my research will help me solve this problem, but it will be with my friends, good thing is, 3 other girls and 2 guys at my school are also seekers, and for goodness sakes, they're not the brooding fake a** goth kind...augh, lol but we all just kind of do our rituals and such together smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:21 pm
Pebble in my shoe
Namikikyo
Pebble in my shoe
Namikikyo
Pebble in my shoe
Namikikyo

If you haven't guessed from my paragraph above, I'm 17. I'm very excited too! I usually don't get the chance to celebrate all the holidays, But I seriously plan on celebrating this one. I live next to a corn field in Kentucky so I plan on making little corn dollies to give to my friends. I'm working on a spell that make the dollies bring prosperity and help with luck. I even bought adventurine for the holiday. x3 I'm so excited. I just hope I can create a ritual in time for it, though. I'm such a procrasinator. But of course, there will always be bread and offerings.

I'm hoping my research will help me solve this problem, but it will be with my friends, good thing is, 3 other girls and 2 guys at my school are also seekers, and for goodness sakes, they're not the brooding fake a** goth kind...augh, lol but we all just kind of do our rituals and such together smile

I wish you the greatest luck, infact I would love to hear about your ritual of choice once it's been done. It's always fun to see how people celebrate their sabbats. I think, I'll be doing a ritual for Demeter. I always feel close to her when thinking about the earth and it's bounty. I'm still not sure.. biggrin

You should count your friendship as a blessing, you know. Understanding friends are so hard to come by these days.. You're very lucky..

Namikikyo

Pebble in my shoe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:30 am
Namikikyo
Pebble in my shoe
Namikikyo
Pebble in my shoe
Namikikyo

If you haven't guessed from my paragraph above, I'm 17. I'm very excited too! I usually don't get the chance to celebrate all the holidays, But I seriously plan on celebrating this one. I live next to a corn field in Kentucky so I plan on making little corn dollies to give to my friends. I'm working on a spell that make the dollies bring prosperity and help with luck. I even bought adventurine for the holiday. x3 I'm so excited. I just hope I can create a ritual in time for it, though. I'm such a procrasinator. But of course, there will always be bread and offerings.

I wish you the greatest luck, infact I would love to hear about your ritual of choice once it's been done. It's always fun to see how people celebrate their sabbats. I think, I'll be doing a ritual for Demeter. I always feel close to her when thinking about the earth and it's bounty. I'm still not sure.. biggrin

You should count your friendship as a blessing, you know. Understanding friends are so hard to come by these days.. You're very lucky..
Demeter's a SUPER good choice *Greek Mythology Freak* And thank you.  
The Study (Research)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games