Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombina Corpse
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:31 pm
User Image

User Image July 19, 2009;
Hello cupcakes!
I'm sorry it's constantly dead around this guild. >__<; I blame myself because I am the owner after all, and I do feel guilty. A few years ago, when I first created this guild, I had a lot more free time and was able to focus and put forth a lot of attention into this project. I feel like I'm slowing down now.
Unfortunately, I don't really have good news. I recently moved and don't have the internet where I'm living now, and until I do, I won't be very active, as I'm sure you've already noticed.

On a side-note to anyone with game/contest ideas: I know a lot of you are pretty creative people, and might possibly have thought of some ideas for future contests or games that you think other members would enjoy playing. With that said, I encourage those of you who have some ideas to put them into action!
For those of you who accept this offer, make sure you provide enough information about what your contest or game is about, including rules, prize information, and any other details that you'd like to include in your thread.

Even though I won't be as active again, it'd be cool to see members still enjoying themselves here. Like I said before, I feel bad that things have gotten kind of dead around here, but I also feel like I can go on a little hiatus and not have to worry about you guys breaking the rules or just being plain dumb and immature while I'm gone. LOL~ I've rarely ever had to scold a member for their behavior, and that makes Zombina happy. n___n

If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to reply within this thread, PM me, or for a quicker response, try contacting me via AIM or my email address:
AIM: mmm rice is nice
EMAIL: zombinacorpse@gmail.com

Please also let me know who you are. ;P

Love & Cupcakes
xoxo,
[Z]ombina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:57 pm
I'm not on Gaia as much anymore either. I R GROWING UP?!?!?
I might move out soon too, so I'll be on even less (if that's possible.)  

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

Zombina Corpse
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:29 pm
Aw~ Yeah, I've wondered if I'm maybe growing out of Gaia, too. Thinking about that makes me kind of sad because I feel like I'm disappointing everyone here in the guild. >___<;
I just hope everyone will understand. *sigh*

Gaia's Official Body Modification Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff