Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Dreams (What's yours?)
Lola -12 chase/water/shooting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Music of Insanity
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:07 pm
This is a dream that I had a long time ago; I think I was 12, maybe?
I have no idea why any of this got put together, but I had been watching The Andy Griffith Show at my grandparents' house, and I had also seen an episode of Mythbusters that day... That's the only part that I can make sense of... Anyway, here it goes...

I had to deliver a letter to Andy Griffith, so I was at a studio to give it to him... Then a man dressed in all black started chasing us and shooting at us. There was a giant tank of water (kinda looked like a giant fish tank, glass walls, etc.) in the back parking lot, and we jumped into it. (It was the Mythbusters where they determine that you can't get shot when you're 5 ft. underwater.) Then the shooter jumped in after us, and fired the gun underwater. It was in slow motion, but I managed to get shot in the hand.

Then I woke up. The scariest part of it is that I FELT everything. The texture of the envelope, the water, and I felt pain when I got shot in the hand. Scariest of all, my hand hurt when I woke up- right where I'd dreamed that I got shot... eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:27 pm
Hey! Welcome to my creepy world of full sensory input while dreaming!
It can be fun... or it can suck. All I can tell you is that I've had the same stuff happen to me, although my pain dissipates quickly when I wake up unless I actually manage to hurt myself in real life.

If you start getting nightmares every night that have pain... Then you should talk to me. I had that happen to me in middle school... so I know what that's like. I can't really do much but listen, but I can tell you that once you kind of accept that you'll have them and stop worrying, they don't come as much... For me, I stopped dreaming altogether for a while... until I finally got over how horrible it was. It sucked for me because nobody else really understood how much sleeping sucked at that time...  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Music of Insanity
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:24 am
It didn't turn into a regular thing or anything... It was just really wierd, and I freaked out when I actually hurt...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:44 am
That's good. I'm glad it didn't turn out to be a regular thing for you like it was for me.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dreams (What's yours?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items