Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
I know this sounds weird but... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has MJ ever been in your dreams?
  Yes =]
  No T~T
View Results

Bush-Wack Bill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:18 pm
MJ has been in my dreams recently! Last night, he and I were running away from home and we had to fight lions and tigers and go to the downtown and people gave us rides and oh my god I LOVE HIM SO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:12 pm
wuz he black, or wuz he white? jw XD lozl meh 2  

xTanaka_Sasakix

x_D E O N D R A

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:17 pm
lolz i think about him before i sleep xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:18 pm
I havent dreamt bout him but i think a bout him almost 24/7 hint almost  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:23 pm
I occasionally had dreams about him, very rarely, but been having a ton since he passed crying
I miss him SOOOO much! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:24 pm
ll E N d O ll
MJ has been in my dreams recently! Last night, he and I were running away from home and we had to fight lions and tigers and go to the downtown and people gave us rides and oh my god I LOVE HIM SO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw your dream is pretty funny lolz  

UnKnown Bitter

SuccUwUbus

Friendly Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:09 pm
awwwwwww i wish he were in my Dreams. sad
User Image
crying

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:15 pm
i cannot get him outta my head at all lol his music and photos are on my ipod so maybe thats why xD  

ItsDeondra-x

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:33 pm
He was in two of my dreams. Like in my dreams random stuff happen, and he comes in the craziest times. And he always looks like how he did in his Bad era and Thriller era. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:42 am
I had a dream that I was talking to his kids...

We were in Neverland...

And Michael just walks and he's like you wanna play foosball?

And we nod...

I woke up...

STUPID! I WANTED TO SEE MICHAEL PLAY FOOSBALL! AAAGH!

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:19 pm
i__am__sailor__saturn

We were in Neverland...

And we nod...

I woke up...

AHHHH FOOSBALL!
XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:51 am
i__am__sailor__saturn

We were in Neverland...

And we nod...

I woke up...

I laughed so hard. Maybe next to you go to sleep, the dream will continue and you`ll see him play foosball.

Oh, and I must be the only one with the WEIRDEST dream cause I had a dream and it went like this:

I was with my best friend, it was 1984. (Idk why, I wasn`t even born back then, lol) We were like 21 or 22 years old, and we were at a big funeral at Disney World. And there were lots of people. So like a small shiny blue coffin finally arrives inside the room where the funeral was being held. And this lady starts sobbing and tackles the coffin, because a baby died. So like, me and my friend are really bored. Then I ask my friend, "Who is sitting in front of us? because the seat it empty, but its reserved." cause theres a seat infront of me, and no ones sitting there. So then all of a sudden 'Thriller Era' Michael walks by and says, "Don`t mind if I sit here right?" and he smiles. I start fangirl screaming, and my friend is all staring at me. I screamed, "ITS MICHAEL JACKSON!" and the people don`t hear me (somehow), other than my friend and Michael. So he sits down in front of me, and turns around, and says hi. I start smiling, then I say, "I`m bored." so he gets up, and walks next to a wall. So theres a picture hanging on the wall and he moves it, and theres a safe. He opens it and gets a drawing notebook out for me and my friend. So we start drawing and later he says, "Can I see your drawings?" and my friend shows him her drawing. But I don`t show mine. And he begs, "C`mon please?" and I`m like, "No no no!" and I start blushing, cause it was kinda a picture of me and him. So he gets all sad, and turns back around. And the lady starts crying, and I`m like, "ITS OKAY. YOUR BABY WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU IN YOUR HEART, AND SHE`LL BE WATCHING YOU DOWN FROM HEAVEN!" thinking everyone will get all happy, and the mom will feel comfort. Instead everyone gets all mad, and tries killing me. But Michael saves me. And we fall in love, well actually he already liked him from the beginning of the dream. So the funeral is over, and a giant fat Cinderalla carries the blue coffin to the graveyard. And Michael is all staring at it like with a "what the hell" face. Then he says, "Um can something else carry the coffin?" and they get a funeral car to carry it. So then, he looks at me, and he`s about to kiss me. Then before he can kiss me, I wake up. xD

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:32 pm
petit mitaines
i__am__sailor__saturn

We were in Neverland...

And we nod...

I woke up...

I laughed so hard. Maybe next to you go to sleep, the dream will continue and you`ll see him play foosball.

Oh, and I must be the only one with the WEIRDEST dream cause I had a dream and it went like this:

I was with my best friend, it was 1984. (Idk why, I wasn`t even born back then, lol) We were like 21 or 22 years old, and we were at a big funeral at Disney World. And there were lots of people. So like a small shiny blue coffin finally arrives inside the room where the funeral was being held. And this lady starts sobbing and tackles the coffin, because a baby died. So like, me and my friend are really bored. Then I ask my friend, "Who is sitting in front of us? because the seat it empty, but its reserved." cause theres a seat infront of me, and no ones sitting there. So then all of a sudden 'Thriller Era' Michael walks by and says, "Don`t mind if I sit here right?" and he smiles. I start fangirl screaming, and my friend is all staring at me. I screamed, "ITS MICHAEL JACKSON!" and the people don`t hear me (somehow), other than my friend and Michael. So he sits down in front of me, and turns around, and says hi. I start smiling, then I say, "I`m bored." so he gets up, and walks next to a wall. So theres a picture hanging on the wall and he moves it, and theres a safe. He opens it and gets a drawing notebook out for me and my friend. So we start drawing and later he says, "Can I see your drawings?" and my friend shows him her drawing. But I don`t show mine. And he begs, "C`mon please?" and I`m like, "No no no!" and I start blushing, cause it was kinda a picture of me and him. So he gets all sad, and turns back around. And the lady starts crying, and I`m like, "ITS OKAY. YOUR BABY WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU IN YOUR HEART, AND SHE`LL BE WATCHING YOU DOWN FROM HEAVEN!" thinking everyone will get all happy, and the mom will feel comfort. Instead everyone gets all mad, and tries killing me. But Michael saves me. And we fall in love, well actually he already liked him from the beginning of the dream. So the funeral is over, and a giant fat Cinderalla carries the blue coffin to the graveyard. And Michael is all staring at it like with a "what the hell" face. Then he says, "Um can something else carry the coffin?" and they get a funeral car to carry it. So then, he looks at me, and he`s about to kiss me. Then before he can kiss me, I wake up. xD

wow... that is crazy XD I like the part with the "what the hell" face.
I can TOTALLY imagine it lolz  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:44 pm
I wish I had dreams where I hang out with Michael Jackson, but no dice. My husband has them all the time though. It makes him happy until he wakes up and then he is sad again.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:48 pm
I really wanna dream about him.!

It'll happen some day though
but when it does I will nvr wake up.!!! xD  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]