Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Ola Ray: The Thriller Girl Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:59 pm
I just don`t like her. She lied to the media, saying that after Thriller her and Michael were going out. Just to make this clear, she asked him out, and he rejected her because he was interested in another girl. Yeah, when I found out he only liked her as a friend, I jumped with joy. But, she did sue him this year (I think in like January or February), because she didn`t get enough money for Thriller, or enough credit. Okay so like, she thinks because of HER Thriller is a great video/song. But it was actually Michael who made it the best video ever, and one of the best songs ever.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:40 pm
wow.........she is a @$$ hole for thinking that and doing it to........... poor mj he was just geting sued left and right....at least he found peace....the one thing he was looking for.... my he rest in peace! heart  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:46 pm
she sued michael for that.? not enought credit? hmm. wow  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:48 pm
ItsDeondra-x
she sued michael for that.? not enought credit? hmm. wow

i cant belive she did that to him she must fell like crap  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:34 am
shouldnt she just be happy she got to be near him?

i mean there were people out there dying to meet michael,

and anyone of them couldve been picked!

she should consider herself lucky  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:55 pm
She didn't even do anything but scream like a lil dying dog and run..
She doesnt deserve THAT much credit, crap i could've done that and just have been happy i got to meet him.
But yeah, thats ungreatful of her.  

Otuo

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:10 pm
Cra_zeey854
She doesnt deserve THAT much credit, crap i could've done that and just have been happy i got to meet him.

Lmao, I know right? She`s just screaming and running every second of that video. They could`ve got any young girl, to play the part, and it wouldn`t make a difference. And the fact that she lied to the media about her and Michael dating, than sueing him 26 years later, really makes her a useless low life who wants attention. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:13 pm
i__am__sailor__saturn
shouldnt she just be happy she got to be near him?

i mean there were people out there dying to meet michael,

and anyone of them couldve been picked!

she should consider herself lucky

I bet there was prettier women who auditioned for the part, but he didn`t have time to look at ALL the pictures. So he decided to just pick her, but I have no idea why. Your right, she should really consider herself a damn lucky girl.  

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:01 pm
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Lmao, I know right? She`s just screaming and running every second of that video. They could`ve got any young girl, to play the part, and it wouldn`t make a difference. And the fact that she lied to the media about her and Michael dating, than sueing him 26 years later, really makes her a useless low life who wants attention. xD

I know right?
Things like that make me so angry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:05 pm
petit mitaines
I just don`t like her. She lied to the media, saying that after Thriller her and Michael were going out. Just to make this clear, she asked him out, and he rejected her because he was interested in another girl. Yeah, when I found out he only liked her as a friend, I jumped with joy. But, she did sue him this year (I think in like January or February), because she didn`t get enough money for Thriller, or enough credit. Okay so like, she thinks because of HER Thriller is a great video/song. But it was actually Michael who made it the best video ever, and one of the best songs ever.

who was the other girl?
Brooke Shields?  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:30 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

who was the other girl?
Brooke Shields?

No, I don`t think she was the other girl. I really don`t know who he liked. But Brooke and Michael were more like a brother and sister relationship, in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:39 pm
Actually Michael admitted he had a huge crush on Brooke in an interview. I am not quite sure why things didn't work out, but there were indeed sparks there.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:51 pm
kendrazombie
Actually Michael admitted he had a huge crush on Brooke in an interview. I am not quite sure why things didn't work out, but there were indeed sparks there.

The thing is, he had a crush on her, but she only liked him as a close friend or brother. What year was the interview? o 3 o  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:53 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

The thing is, he had a crush on her, but she only liked him as a close friend or brother. What year was the interview? o 3 o

the 1993 Oprah interview, he said that he and Brooke were dating and that he was in love with her  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:30 am
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

the 1993 Oprah interview, he said that he and Brooke were dating and that he was in love with her

Holy s**t. O:
But didn`t he marry Elvis Presley`s (did I spell the last name right?) daughter in 1993? Gah; I`m confuzed.

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff