Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
how did micheal jackson get kids Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marshall11

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:39 pm
how was he married wife gave birth then they divorced or did he adopt or did he find them in the middle of no where and took them in god how did he have kids!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:16 am
They are his real kids...its just that after his wife gave birth to them she divorced him........i think.......... sweatdrop but besides that he loves his kids so much and still does....i know cause he was a good dad....i seen videos...... whee  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:13 am
ok here it goes.. all his children were born to a surrogate motherrr. Paris and Prince were born to Debbie Rowe, but Blanket was born to an unknown woman . His kids weren't adopted but given to him as a gift or what not.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:42 am
go michael  

unknown salesman
Captain

Otuo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:46 am
He had sex -.-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:01 pm
Cra_zeey854
He had sex -.-

kanda creepy...........  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:02 pm
ItsDeondra-x
ok here it goes.. all his children were born to a surrogate motherrr. Paris and Prince were born to Debbie Rowe, but Blanket was born to an unknown woman . His kids weren't adopted but given to him as a gift or what not.

ohhhhhhhhhh i did not know that  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:34 am
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854
He had sex -.-

kanda creepy...........

No its not, hes sexy smile  

Otuo

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:46 am
Cra_zeey854
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854
He had sex -.-

kanda creepy...........

No its not, hes sexy smile

I agree....Sexy Michael  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:16 pm
x_X GIR X_x spaz
Cra_zeey854
He had sex -.-

kanda creepy...........

in the sense that it was with.. her (ew!)  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:02 am
Okay so his sperm wasn`t good, like a woman couldn`t get pregnant off of it. And if his sperm was capable of getting a woman pregnant, he didn`t want his kids to have the diseases he had. (Lupus, Vitiligo, Lung Cancer) So he got surrogate mothers to give birth to his children. But Blanket is the only one who looks like Michael. Like look at photos of Michael as a kid, and then look at photos of Blanket.
He did marry twice, and he did have sex with the women though.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:25 am
I'm sure he's the father of the kids. If he says so, then it is probably true. I mean, not only would I rather believe that he's telling the truth, but when it is a choice between believeing tabliod stories about them not being his kids and what not....isnt' the answer obvious?
I just hope the kids are happy though, because from what I know, It seems he really loved them. It would be sad if they ended up having horrible lives because he was dead, but lets just hope that doesn't happen smile  

LightedShadows

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:01 am
petit mitaines
Okay so his sperm wasn`t good, like a woman couldn`t get pregnant off of it. And if his sperm was capable of getting a woman pregnant, he didn`t want his kids to have the diseases he had. (Lupus, Vitiligo, Lung Cancer) So he got surrogate mothers to give birth to his children. But Blanket is the only one who looks like Michael. Like look at photos of Michael as a kid, and then look at photos of Blanket.
Hhaha it's kinda funny to hear about MJ having sex. I remember when Michael said that he was invited over to Tatum o' Neil's home and she wanted to do sexual things with him and so she told him to get on the bed and she started to unbutton his shirt and then he said he just covered his face the whole time.! ahaha, poor guy.!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:11 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
Hhaha it's kinda funny to hear about MJ having sex. I remember when Michael said that he was invited over to Tatum o' Neil's home and she wanted to do sexual things with him and so she told him to get on the bed and she started to unbutton his shirt and then he said he just covered his face the whole time.! ahaha, poor guy.!

awww lolz.
He was a very straight man with sexual urges (yummy!)
he just wasn't public with it because he was a total gentleman.  

UnKnown Bitter

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:14 pm
UnKnown Bitter
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

awww lolz.
He was a very straight man with sexual urges (yummy!)
he just wasn't public with it because he was a total gentleman.
Lolz why did you think he grabbed his croth so much! of course he had sexual urges.! LMAO!!  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff