Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Seen the 4th hp movie yet? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  no
  yes
  really want to
View Results

water_spirit
Vice Captain

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:56 am
It was ok, but I really wish they'd leave hogwarts in one place. Now it's like on the edge of a jagged cliff. Students could fall to a bloody death just by walking outside confused And it may just be my sick mind, but I'm sure slash fans'll love this one.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:45 pm
i havent seen it yet, but i hear its better. so, other than the never ending misplacement of the buildings, its good? cause i really dont wanna waste my money on another bad harry potter movie. im a huge fan of the books, but the movies are pretty bad compared to the books.. >.<  

Annafu

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:26 am
I saw it last night actually. I don't particularily like Harry Potter, but I was dragged by a female. Its was however much batter than the first three.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:45 am
I haven't seen it yet. I hear it's better than the other Harry Potter movies. I think I will wait for the DVD and then watch it. My mother wants to buy the DVD anyway.  

Morning_stars

Annafu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:27 pm
well, i guess since everyone is saying that this new one is much better, ill have to go see it sometime this week. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:35 pm
I haven't seen the movie yet but I saw a thing where it was talking about the movie. The previews were really good. One show thing went behind the sceans and the movie looks wicked awsome!  

prettypinkprincesspony#2

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:37 pm
wow. i didn't even notice that they misplaced it.....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:38 pm
John Obake
wow. i didn't even notice that they misplaced it.....
neither did I  

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

zzlizardzz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:27 pm
I saw it. Pretty good.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:19 pm
Yes! I liked it. I don't want to spoil the ending so I will just leave it at that.  

Dr_Doctor

Annafu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:36 pm
omg! i just saw it, and it is by far muuuuch better than the last three. although i still like the books more. :b  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:00 pm
Homg the movie was awesome. There was this one part when [Spoiler Warning] Voldemort was dueling Harry, and harry got hit by the.. Cruciatus, I think it was, and there was a Death Eater in the very back who was clapping quietly. It made me all out of my chair from giggles.
But yeah, I enjoyed it much beter this year. The characters are oh so much hotter than last year. *drools at thought of Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Neville with long hair, plus Cedric*  

Holy Bunches of Oats

RougeMoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:10 pm
was going to but the tickets sold out that day *grumbles* gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:40 am
i liked it cuz harry had super hawt hair, but besides that it made me mad. they didn't do anything RIGHT!!!  

mystic_poppet

Annafu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:05 pm
mystic_poppet
i liked it cuz harry had super hawt hair, but besides that it made me mad. they didn't do anything RIGHT!!!

well, considering they had to squish one of the biggest books into about 2 hours... i think they did very well, and at least they hit all the main points and didnt make anything too confusing.  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff