Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:51 pm
Welcome to INOYO! Please vote away!

INOYO stands for In Need Of Your Opinions. Here, I, Solar or Leri will ask questions (by polls or soemthing) about the guild, to see what you guys want and to make the guild better. I had this in the announcement thread, but since I saw that no one really checks it, I made a whole new thread. I think we will change the poll monthly. ^^ Thanks in advance.

The questions will be updated on this post, so you will be able to know the past ones as well. Thanks, and vote away!

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO POST HERE STATE YOU OPNIONS! ^^

Past Questions:
1. What color scheme for the guild house? red/white/blk [sdc colors]
2. Should we get a subforum? Costs 2.5k [yes]
3. Should we charge to get into OTAG? [no] but i have it anyway...100g. razz

Coming Soon Questions:
-Wait till the guild housing start?
-What type of furnitures?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:54 pm
I kinda want the house all white. Well, not the floor and stuff, but white...maybe red and white? >_< I don't know...I already have a white bed we can use as well. ^^  

akeikas
Captain

smdy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:41 pm
Well, a warm OR cool color theme sounds really nice. Y'know, red/orange/yellow, or blue/green/purple. surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:34 pm
White japanese furniture! +_+ (Trust me, black is NOT a good option...)  

Froggy Furnishings

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:10 pm
Pink, it should have some color. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:40 pm
I think pink and white or purple and white. Keep it simple in my opinion. heart  

Moggleberry

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:34 pm
Mmm...yah, some warm colors might bring the house comfortable. mm...so pink? maybe red? i might sell the bed i got and get a better one 3nodding and if anyone wants to donate to the guild *wink wink* lol. jk. well anyway, since the guild hosing isnt up, i was thinking maybe we will do it at my house which is located somewhere... sweatdrop i dont remember where it is. However, ill have a poll on this matter as well. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:15 am
Red and white are pretty good colours together. As it is, I have some major issues with the colour pink, so red would be much better in my opinion.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:26 pm
Mm... but then if we make it all red and white, wouldn't it look a bit too Valentines'-y? confused Not that Valentine's Day is a bad holiday or anything like that...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:40 pm
Well, they're also Jeanne's colours. xd I usually think of pink and red more valentine's day colours... and that is a bad holiday, actually. xp I've always hated it, even when I was dating (which would be like... one valentine's day total. sweatdrop )...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:15 pm
Lol. V-day is okay. Our school had this "Send your secret admirer or your love a rose!" thing, and i got one, i never found out who it was. xd it was kinda weird. ah well, w/e. it was like 2 yrs ago tho. like, in 8th grade.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:10 pm
Pink and white or red and white don't have to mean Valentine's day. White can go with any color and look good. I think just white would be too plain, though. I chose pink because it is girly and Arinacchi IS a shoujo mangaka. But red would be nice, too... or purple.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:22 pm
I personally like red and white. pink and white will work too of course. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:04 pm
I wish there were some kind of house simulator. XD

Okay so red and white do look like V-Day/White Day. White and pink make me think of Hanami though... o_- Ima go check the store to see other possible themes.  

Froggy Furnishings

Evenlei

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:19 pm
My motto for designing: Simplicity is grace. Pink and white are girly so it seems perfect for a Tanemura Arina guild. However, I prefer light purple/lavender and white. I'll go with the majority though.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff