Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dezz's Art Marketplace

Back to Guilds

Sell or buy art of any kind! 

Tags: Market, Avatar, Prize, Writing, Shop 

Reply The Art Marketplace
Coco Kitty the Killer's Art Shop (Anime Only)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coco Kitty the Killer X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:31 am
Hey there gaians, This is my new Anime art shop with two main purpose, one is to improve my art and two is to gain something from trying to improve from it. This shop is mainly to draw YOUR avi, or a made up avi from tektek.org.

How to Request:

1 PM me if you want to request any art. I sometimes forget about my art shop, but I will notice if there is a private message (there is a bubble for it ^^)

2 SPECIFY any information. I want to make sure that I can give a satisfaction to the requester, so please specify what you want to draw (i.e. [removed](s), Age(s), Height(s), etc.).

Benefits of this shop:

1. I plan to keep on doing art as fast as possible, so that I may improve on it, and at the same time I want to avoid playing to much games (so like a substitute, but a good one). so I plan to devote myself on this art shop (and others if I have any).

3. YOU MAKE YOUR OWN PRICING! You can offer me a price on how much my drawing will cost you yourself, nifty huh? Please be considerate into how much you are paying, and please do pay, otherwise you would be on the list of people I would not draw anymore (in other words, don't be a cheese_whine.gif dramallama.gif icon_rofl.gif wahmbulance.gif )

2. MOST OF MY ARTS ARE REGULAR PENCIL WORK. I only do art on pencil, this gives you the benefit on editing yourself and coloring it yourself (unless specified for coloring too.). I personally am not too good with coloring, but I will do my best if told to do so ^^.

Thank you for your consideration, I really hope this shop would be successful.

Oh, by the way, you can also discuss things here in this forum, I will also talk here as well. As a matter of fact, here is somethings you can do in this forum other than requests:

chat (whatever you want to talk about ^^)
comment on art (bad or good, it wont matter, it will give me an insight on what I should improve too ^^)
show off finished art (mine or someone else, it doesn't matter^^)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:39 pm
here is some examples of my art, I hope you like it ^^
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Coco Kitty the Killer X

The Art Marketplace

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items