Submit

Captain_Kuro_127341

Unbeatable Smoker

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:11 pm
I'm working on both a story for my college class and a fanfic for a near-and-dear friend of mine.

The story is just a bunch of my stuff melded together, but I would like some help with ideas, such as plots or things that could happen

Now for the fanfic...
It happens to be a X-Men fic, based off of X-Men Origins:Wolverine. I haven't decided if I'm doing it about Victor Creed(Sabretooth), or Chris Bradley(Bolt). Any help would be wonderful.

Thank you all for your time  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:40 am
The guy with the metal thingies that come out of his knucles is cool.  

mychemicalimb4l4nce

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:20 pm
I'm going to move this to the Ideas Center subforum. I love X-men, but I haven't seen Origins yet, and I don't really know much about the characters you mentioned. Maybe if you gave a more solid idea about the direction you wanted to go in, I could help you out some.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:07 am
I love a good X-Men fic, too, but we do need some more info, Captain. What sort of ideas/suggestions are you looking for?  

GeekyTanta

Angelic Loiterer

11,090 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Alexis Devoncroix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:35 pm
I don't know exactly what kind of help you want, but whenever I have writer's block, I know one of the best things for me to do is to just write. If you set a time limit, say 10 minutes, and then just dedicate that time to writing, you'd be surprised at what you might get. It doesn't even have to be about the story/paper you're working. But it's a great way to open your mind and flush out the block.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:30 pm
I need an idea. I am trying to come up with an original idea for vampires. No gay sparkling and no freakish burning in the sun thing so.. Help?  

Amy Pearl

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Kasi Karra
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:33 pm
Amy make a new thread for your topic and then throw out a couple of things you've come up with.
It's better to bounce ideas off of someone then to steal them.  
The Ideas Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games