Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Tributes. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:19 pm
In the weeks after his death I know many places scrambled to hold tribute to the King of Pop. Did you catch any? If so, did you get pictures?

We were in Vegas the night he died and they threw together a little tribute on Freemont Street. The screens are above the street and I believe they are 4 blocks long. This is a couple pictures. It went through all of his album covers while they played Gone Too Soon. I cried, but enjoyed it so much.

User Image
User Image

<3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:22 pm
I saw on in L.A. but I sadly didn't have a camara so I have no pictures but I like the pictures u took ;D  

mrs N

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:29 pm
That's beautiful what Vegas did.
Unfortunatly, they didn't do much in Florida
The cd stores have set up special shelves with just his cds and were playing his music like crazy in the mall.
And the mall and flea market have tons of his shirts now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:19 am
That's where I might go today to the Swap Shop
to get one cuz I want an MJ shirt.!  

ItsDeondra-x

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:21 am
I wish I lived in Florida. The flea markets there are AWESOME.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:27 am
kendrazombie
I wish I lived in Florida. The flea markets there are AWESOME.
Lol yeah thay have pretty nice stuff, but I feel kinda stupid trying to get a MJ shirt a month after he died, but its what I want.! lol  

ItsDeondra-x

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:32 am
Surprisingly, Hot Topic has an amazing Michael Jackson shirt that I want extremely bad.

It the past bajillion years I haven't been able to find any Michael Jackson shirts that didn't cost 30 dollars. Now there are tons of them. I am very picky about my shirts though. Haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:38 am
I'll check out Hot Topic , then lmao
So the average price for an MJ shirt is
around 30 dollarss?!?!? o_O  

ItsDeondra-x

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:58 am
The official merchandise is that much. Which is all I want. I bought a hoodie from someone with a screen printer over ebay and it wasn't anything like I ordered.

This is what I ordered.
User Image

This is what we got. (On my hubby)
User Image

I threw a fit, they sent me a new one and it's still off to the side. Pisses me off! Then I ordered 4 bracelets and they sent them to the wrong friggin' state. So now I have to wait even longer. DAMNIT!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:29 am
kendrazombie
The official merchandise is that much. Which is all I want. I bought a hoodie from someone with a screen printer over ebay and it wasn't anything like I ordered.

This is what I ordered.
User Image

This is what we got. (On my hubby)
User Image

I threw a fit, they sent me a new one and it's still off to the side. Pisses me off! Then I ordered 4 bracelets and they sent them to the wrong friggin' state. So now I have to wait even longer. DAMNIT!!
wow they sent you a jacket that didnt look nothing like the one in the picture.? I would have been pissed.! And they sent your bracelets to the wrong state, what RE-REs lmao , i'm going to also try to get a poster today and that jacket is very nice lol  

ItsDeondra-x

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:57 am
kendrazombie
Surprisingly, Hot Topic has an amazing Michael Jackson shirt that I want extremely bad.

It the past bajillion years I haven't been able to find any Michael Jackson shirts that didn't cost 30 dollars. Now there are tons of them. I am very picky about my shirts though. Haha.

I got a Michael Jackson shirt from Hot Topic. O:
There were two more I wanted to get, but I didn`t have enough money to get them. gonk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:01 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

There were two more I wanted to get, but I didn`t have enough money to get them. gonk

Which one did you get?! I really wanted the Thriller one, because it's very similar to one of the tattoos I'd like to get in his memory.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:06 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

Which one did you get?! I really wanted the Thriller one, because it's very similar to one of the tattoos I'd like to get in his memory.

Its like a black and white shirt with him on it, and he has the glittery jacket, and the hat he wears, when he performs Billie Jean. And he`s like dancing. Its really hard to describe. I have to take a picture with the shirt on. c:
There was a coloured version too. But I liked the one I ended up getting better. And I saw the Thriller one. But I didn`t like it that much. Maybe when I go to Hot Topic, I can get both of the shirts.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:10 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

Its like a black and white shirt with him on it, and he has the glittery jacket, and the hat he wears, when he performs Billie Jean. And he`s like dancing. Its really hard to describe. I have to take a picture with the shirt on. c:
There was a coloured version too. But I liked the one I ended up getting better. And I saw the Thriller one. But I didn`t like it that much. Maybe when I go to Hot Topic, I can get both of the shirts.

I know which one you're talking about. I wanted to buy the other two for my husband and the Thriller one for myself. I'd have to order them online though, because Portland Hot Topic doesn't have the Thriller design.

The reason I like the Thriller one so much is because it reminds me of Return of the Living Dead. That movie and Michael Jackson are two of my favorite things in the world.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:19 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

Oh I wanted to get that shirt too!
I got one from Spencers that's picture of him leaning and it says "Forever Our King"
I got a black one that has a picture of the Bad cover
And I have this one huge tribute shirt of him with the cover of the 25 anniversy edition of Thriller
The next ones I want to get is this purple stencil one of him and the zombie shirt.
I had always wante shirts of him, but they never sold them till now gonk

oh I found a site that's selling some pretty kool tribute SNEAKERS
check it out

http://www.solefans.com/search.php?encode=YTo1OntzOjg6ImNhdGVnb3J5IjtzOjE6IjAiO3M6ODoia2V5d29yZHMiO3M6NzoiSmFja3NvbiI7czoxOiJ4IjtzOjI6IjU0IjtzOjE6InkiO3M6MjoiMTIiO3M6MTg6InNlYXJjaF9lbmNvZGVfdGltZSI7aToxMjQ4NDAwNjA0O30=  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff