Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Kousagi sailor moon's 2nd daughter

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l Sailor Cancer l

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:55 am
from Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon Materials Collection in the book their is chapter about the inner senshi's kids and sailor moons second daughter http://www.wikimoon.org/index.php?title=Parallel_Sailor_Moon

she's cute

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:13 pm
That's very cute. i'll have to find that book and read the story. I didn't know that she made a short manga!  

NichiTsukinoko

l Sailor Cancer l

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:47 am
its in sailor moon short stories volume 2 but its in japanese only .In that story Haruka,Michiru, and Setsuna are the senshi's kids teachers  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:14 pm
I've heard about it and have read a little about the plot. Apparently (Please correct me if I'm wrong) each Senshi had their own daughter in this short story.  

Radical Shadow

NichiTsukinoko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:42 pm
so there is Sailor Moon, Short Stories vol 1 and 2 and they are both Japanese only? bummer. I guess they could sit next to my Sailor V manga vol 1 and 2 that are Japanese only. Eventually my husband might help me translate them like he promised...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:03 pm
yes they are japanese only  

l Sailor Cancer l

xLolitapop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:05 pm
The story is called Parallel Sailor Moon, which can be found on mangafox.

I like the idea of a second daughter, but her hair looks terrible, I mean 4 buns is way overdone. And then the hair that left is all messy. I had my avi as her senshi form a while ago though ^__^

I can't find, anywhere, what colors her fuku really has. From what pics I've seen, the skirt is purple and bow is red, but when I asked no one could tell em where they got that from. And her hair is pink, but I can't find a pic of her, in color, that Takeuchi did.

but i want to knowwwwwwww

lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:07 pm
Radical Shadow
I've heard about it and have read a little about the plot. Apparently (Please correct me if I'm wrong) each Senshi had their own daughter in this short story.

Yep, and what's ridiculous is that the daughters are just mini versions of their moms. They look exactly like them -__-x  

xLolitapop

NichiTsukinoko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:49 am
I checked out Manga Fox and read it. It was kinda silly but it was still nice being able to read it. I've always loved Naoko's art style and I miss Sailor Moon.

Kusagi is cute. maybe she has pink hair like Rini and her mom's original outfit colors? If everyone else is just a reincarnation of their mom and their mom's old uniforms than maybe it's similar with Kusagi? I guess we won't know until Naoko does some color art for this short story...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:13 am
awwwwwwwwww how cute
oh i remember this i saw this once and it was the only thing i read when i was in 1st grade (and rini was a bit of a ditz to at that age)  

Nightshade247

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

shes got no name

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:26 pm
yah i read it on manga fox too it was cute of course whee  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash