This is the thread where I will add the most important links and affiliates to The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild.

Affiliates

The Animazement Guild
This is a guild that deals with Animazement. It's an anime convention in Durham, NC. Any more details about Animazement can be explained at www.animazement.org

Sailor Moon Seiza II
A roleplaying community of Sailor Moon fans. They have lots of separate chat areas including Cosplay chats, PGSM chats, gif images, etc...

Sailor Moon Forever
This guild was created for the members of the original .:.Sailor Moon Forever.:. which was hosted on Neopets. As they grew and moved to Gaia, they decided it would be nice if they had a guild. It includes an RPG and a large community of Sailor Moon lovers!!!

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon
This guild is a roleplaying guild. ^^ It is based off of the live action version of Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, which is where the guild got its name from. Want to roleplay or just talk about PGSM? Then this is the guild for you!

Pandangel Plus
This is a guild driven for serious roleplayers. They have roleplays from various anime. I hope you'll take a look! It's worth it!

Dea and Olly's Hogwarts
This is a Harry Potter rpg that, our very own, Dea and #Teddy# owns!!! ^.^ Go check it out!

The *Magical* and *Highly Evolved* Lemon Wacky Hello Guild of Doom, Candy, Starbucks Carmel Machiatos, Japanese Video Games, Carebears, People Who Think Gaia Should Make Coon Ears, Harry Potter, The Tomorrow People, Charmed, Cats, Dogs, Pretear, Oi, Low Gas Prices, British Chick Lit, Manga, and Anime
eek I couldn't explain this guild to you, even if I tried. But, I will...it's a guild that involves lots of chats about various anime/manga and have various anime/manga rpg's. eek You should check it out!

Important Links

Serenitatis
This is a Sailor Moon Image Gallery dedicated to Usagi and Mamoru. It was my inspiration for starting a website, and will always be one of my favorite sites. Go visit it!!!