Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
MICHAEL JACKSON IS GAY.!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SwaqqSurfin x3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:27 am
How you guys like this man he is a black man turned white, what kinda crap is that , and he raped little boys. I feel bad for the boys who were molested by him!! Also, he was afraid of having sex with girls, what kind of man doesn't like sex? Anyways, you guys are wasting your time over '' Michael Jackson'' the '' King of Pop''.
WACKO JACKSO IS HIS NAME-OH. I am glad he is not alive because all of us boys out here will not be the next victim of his malicious ways!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:29 am
Obviously you're in the wrong place to be talking trash. This forum is full of people that love Michael Jackson and there isn't any room for the misinformed trout mouthed heathens, such as yourself.

If only I had the power to ban.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

SwaqqSurfin x3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:32 am
I know the truth and MJ is a child molester
in the back of your head you know that.
He is dead now and now I can be at ease!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:35 am
Awesome thing just happened! I had already put you on ignore, so it says that someone posted after me, but I have the luxury to not see your post. It really is a beautiful morning!!  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:35 am
WHAT THE FxCK?!!?! Who the hell are you coming in this guild talking trash about Michael Jackon?! I hate people like you..! This is a guild for people who love and respect MJ , now get the hec outta here.!!!!!!! scream You're nothing.!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:03 am
Ye of little knowledge.  

ApplesauceXP

ii_MilesSmiles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:37 am
you dont know what your saying.he was never a child molester,but obviosly you only beleive that stupid tabloid trash,he had a skin disease,DUH,and dont ever call him wacko jacko.his name is MICHAEL JACKSON.he loved children.DONT EVER CALL HIM WACKO JACKO YOU STUPID PATHETIC SLOB  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:54 pm
SwaqqSurfin x3
How you guys like this man he is a black man turned white, what kinda crap is that , and he raped little boys. I feel bad for the boys who were molested by him!! Also, he was afraid of having sex with girls, what kind of man doesn't like sex? Anyways, you guys are wasting your time over '' Michael Jackson'' the '' King of Pop''.
WACKO JACKSO IS HIS NAME-OH. I am glad he is not alive because all of us boys out here will not be the next victim of his malicious ways!
HOW DARE YOU HE MAY HAV HED SOME BAD TIMES BUT NO ONE DISERVES TO DIE AND ALSO HES NOT GAY, SO BACK OFF  

Mac_Nadurak727

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:30 pm
Oh shut the ******** up. Do you have proof he raped little boys? Were you there when he raped a little boy? Did he rape you when you were little? Plus, the kid admitted that Michael didn`t do anything to him, AFTER Michael died. Plus theres a tape record of one of the kid`s parents saying, "If I go through with this, I win big-time. There`s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever ... Michael`s career will be over". If it wasn`t for him, there would be no moonwalk. There would be no Thriller, and that was his best song. (in my opinion)

Did it matter if he really gay? Just because a singer is gay, we have to hate them? He was straight. He has one biological child (Blanket), which means he had to have sex with a woman. He had past wives, and past girlfriends. He flirted with women.

Just because he`s a guy, doesn`t mean he has to be addicted to sex. He wasn`t a huge fan of it, but he did have sex. Seriously, you have to believe everything the media says? Is the media and the tabloids a bible to you MJ haters? ******** moron.

And Michael Jackson was diagnosed with Vitiligo. A skin disease, that destroys all your pigments in your skin. Pigments are what make up your skin colour, and protect your skin from the sun. That made his skin pale white, and made him carry umbrellas to keep the sunlight away from him. And thats why he wore sunglasses, too. The skin disease made his eyes sensitive to light. He was also diagnosed with Lupus, and he might`ve had Lung Cancer. God, go do some research before you actually post in a Michael Jackson Tribute guild. If you didn`t realize, this is a guild for people who like him, and his music.

And if were wasting OUR time, your wasting YOUR time making this thread. Oh God, go get a life. neutral

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:44 pm
petit mitaines
Oh shut the ******** up. Do you have proof he raped little boys? Were you there when he raped a little boy? Did he rape you when you were little? Plus, the kid admitted that Michael didn`t do anything to him, AFTER Michael died. Plus theres a tape record of one of the kid`s parents saying, "If I go through with this, I win big-time. There`s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever ... Michael`s career will be over". If it wasn`t for him, there would be no moonwalk. There would be no Thriller, and that was his best song. (in my opinion)

Did it matter if he really gay? Just because a singer is gay, we have to hate them? He was straight. He has one biological child (Blanket), which means he had to have sex with a woman. He had past wives, and past girlfriends. He flirted with women.

Just because he`s a guy, doesn`t mean he has to be addicted to sex. He wasn`t a huge fan of it, but he did have sex. Seriously, you have to believe everything the media says? Is the media and the tabloids a bible to you MJ haters? ******** moron.

And Michael Jackson was diagnosed with Vitiligo. A skin disease, that destroys all your pigments in your skin. Pigments are what make up your skin colour, and protect your skin from the sun. That made his skin pale white, and made him carry umbrellas to keep the sunlight away from him. And thats why he wore sunglasses, too. The skin disease made his eyes sensitive to light. He was also diagnosed with Lupus, and he might`ve had Lung Cancer. God, go do some research before you actually post in a Michael Jackson Tribute guild. If you didn`t realize, this is a guild for people who like him, and his music.

And if were wasting OUR time, your wasting YOUR time making this thread. Oh God, go get a life. neutral
Beauutifull.!!  

ItsDeondra-x

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:08 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Beauutifull.!!

Oh thank you. I hope he regrets his words, and finds out about the truth. Michael was a really nice person, so down-to-earth. He can`t change our minds about him, by just saying all those lies. He can say all the crap he wants, but I know the truth, and I know what I believe. He can go ahead and think MJ was a *****, and we`ll all KNOW he wasn`t, and we`ll know who the REAL Michael Jackson was. c:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:56 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Beauutifull.!!

Oh thank you. I hope he regrets his words, and finds out about the truth. Michael was a really nice person, so down-to-earth. He can`t change our minds about him, by just saying all those lies. He can say all the crap he wants, but I know the truth, and I know what I believe. He can go ahead and think MJ was a *****, and we`ll all KNOW he wasn`t, and we`ll know who the REAL Michael Jackson was. c:

that and i would also like to add that, he had a secret girlfriend before he died.
this post is filled with win, btw
why is the OP here in the first place?  

MichaelJackson25

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:59 pm
MichaelJackson25
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Beauutifull.!!

that and i would also like to add that, he had a secret girlfriend before he died.
You're right Petit, people can say w.e they want about MJ but we know he is a GREAT mann. <333.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:02 pm
ItsDeondra-x
MichaelJackson25
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Beauutifull.!!

I heard that he has a secret girlfriend but the media never really stressed about it though, it wasn't really a big deal since we may never know who she is. lmao.

I heard it was the nannie, someone who had been in his life for over 20 years. Also Blanket supposed biological mom, who is probably Omer Bhattis mom...let see someone who had been in his life for over 20 years, and Omer Bhatti shows up who is 25 and looks like Blanket...yeah, But thats just my oppinion.  

MichaelJackson25

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:04 pm
MichaelJackson25
ItsDeondra-x
MichaelJackson25
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Beauutifull.!!

I heard that he has a secret girlfriend but the media never really stressed about it though, it wasn't really a big deal since we may never know who she is. lmao.

I heard it was the nannie, someone who had been in his life for over 20 years. Also Blanket supposed biological mom, who is probably Omer Bhattis mom...let see someone who had been in his life for over 20 years, and Omer Bhatti shows up who is 25 and looks like Blanket...yeah, But thats just my oppinion.
You think Omer Bhatti looksl like Blanket? I seen side-by-side picture comparisons and I really don't think they look any alike.. (In my opinion)  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff