Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
I've returned! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll

View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:13 pm
Hey everyone I'm back! Recently I have been moving out of my parents home with my boyfriend into my own apartment! It's taken us an extremely long time as he's had work and we had to find random hours to move stuff in and what not >_< But finally I am back and can return to my activity!

Discuss:
What you've all been up to
What's been going on in the guild
How much you all missed me ;3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:56 pm
What you've all been up to
-Finding a new job, RPing a bit as well
What's been going on in the guild
-Eh, a few contests.
-I missed you a lot. Not seeing you on AIM and all... kind of disappointed me. Why didn't you tell me you were going to be away? crying  

XenjinHattori

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

Bestro Chen Beast Reaper

Friendly Giver

13,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:22 pm
What you've all been up to: This and that, mostly discussion.
What's been going on in the guild: There are new guild updates if you already new or not.
How much you all missed me ;3: Well sorry can't really answer that one because I don't know you. So hello my names Ben,and I love rp.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:12 am
What you've all been up to?
Torchwood leaving me heartbroken, and Doctor Who engaging me with foreshadowing. All inbetween playing Tales of Symphonia 2. xd
What's been going on in the guild?
A bit of drama and my contest that I had completely forgotten about until just now. sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
Of course I missed you. Who else is going to mop the floors in the coffee shop?  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:27 pm
Mopping? DX Blah! How are you enjoying Tales2 Memory? I didn't like it as much as the first one sadly D: I was sorta disappointed. I want a new one to come out xD But I'm still working on Abyss xD

@Neotsure- I missed ya too! It seems everytime I logged into AIM we missed eachother xD How goes the job search?? I am in need of a job too hehe. Moving out + Unemployment = Soon to be empty bank accounts DX  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:59 pm
Interview lined up on Wednesday at 7 PM.  

XenjinHattori

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:44 pm
I actually enjoyed this game much more than the first game, truthfully. Yes, the battle system was much more simplified than I would have liked it and the quest system was just annoying as hell, but over all the plot touched me so much more than the first game did. I like, cried through the entire ending sequence. xd

Speaking of, btw... I finally got to see the normal and bad endings just an hour past. xd I'll admit, the normal ending is no where near as good as, well, the good ending. The bad one just plain sucks, but is totally awesome in the fact that the writers and directors of the game actually did it. I've never known a game that actually let the main character kill himself because he failed.

I didn't even know they had alternative endings till I beat the game once and started my second game with a walk through to get the side quests. sweatdrop I'm glad I got the good ending the first time through. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:44 pm
I forgot about this guild until now, because I returned sometime around the time you did. biggrin It's nice to see you back, even though you may not remember me.  

Aijou Tsunami

Fashionable Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:52 pm
MemoryDragon
I actually enjoyed this game much more than the first game, truthfully. Yes, the battle system was much more simplified than I would have liked it and the quest system was just annoying as hell, but over all the plot touched me so much more than the first game did. I like, cried through the entire ending sequence. xd

Speaking of, btw... I finally got to see the normal and bad endings just an hour past. xd I'll admit, the normal ending is no where near as good as, well, the good ending. The bad one just plain sucks, but is totally awesome in the fact that the writers and directors of the game actually did it. I've never known a game that actually let the main character kill himself because he failed.

I didn't even know they had alternative endings till I beat the game once and started my second game with a walk through to get the side quests. sweatdrop I'm glad I got the good ending the first time through. heart

I got the best ending my first play through XD And were you really that touched? XD I found myself not caring most of the game... xD I was like BLAH BLAH BLAH YOUR PROBLEMS D<. It is kind of sad though... all that work you put into the first game and then the normal people go screw it up D:<  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:58 pm
Yeah. I ended up liking Emil and Marta much better than the other characters. sweatdrop It doesn't help the Emil's voice actor also plays Guy in the English version of Tales of the Abyss... Just a bit of favoritism there. I totally didn't recognize him for a while though, not until he started talking a bit more as Ratatosk. xd  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:11 am
YAY- my Co-Captain is back. The happy family is now complete again.

Memory- I was so sad at the end of Torchwood. But it was a great miniseries.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:53 pm
I didn't know that! XD I'll have to pay more attention. I thought Martha was just kind of... annoying xD Idk why haha. They were really cute together though ; ;

Hi Rita :3 Great to be back haha  

churrlo

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:56 pm
Fairly sure Torchwood is still going ... *never got into it*

And welcome back Churrlo.

And Dona was the best assistant, Rose was annoying, Martha was a poor actress but Dona was kookie.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:57 pm
Everyone is sad at the end of Torchwood. It's depressing in ways that only science fiction can achieve. xd It's an awesome mini-series though.

Martha's voice actress gets annoying when she giggles. But if you can get around that, Martha's not too bad of a character. She's just desperate. xd  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:56 pm
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. That is all.  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff