Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Team Saber Training Grounds Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:41 pm
A large grassy plain with many things to hide. Underneath the grounds are cogs, gears, pulleys and many other contraptions that have different uses. All of this was built by Xantos Hyuuga, the founder of Team Saber.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The old training grounds used by Xantos Hyuuga, the 7th Hokage in training his first squad of the Leaf village, Team Sabre. It included himself, Reiko Aburame, Raito Shenzaki, and Drake Valentine. At first glance, it looks like a strange new take on the training grounds as per appearance. However, age has caught up with it, and much of the wood is decayed or has moss and foliage growing over it. There is a small, white, stone hexagon on the ground which is covered in moss. Stepping on it prompts something ancient and well-built to spring to life. It is advisable not to attempt to locate the Hexagon. Keep the Hexagon out of your mind. Fear the dreaded Hexagon.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:45 pm
Yokai appeared next to Yokai looking at all the things, "Oh my gosh.."

Yuzuki came panting an ran to Yokai, "Heh, I need a heh drink." Yuzuki then took a bottle of water from his backpack and drank.

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:45 pm
Xantos walked to the training grounds, breathing deeply when he got there. "Sweat, blood and tears....I hope to make those three again here very soon...So Yuzuki, while we wait, tell me a bit about your self."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:48 pm
Lynch appeared right beside Xantos. He looked around scouting. "Soo.. This is yout training ground?" Lynch said while still looking around for anything exciting.  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:49 pm
"yes....and trust me, there are many secrets held in the ground." said Xantos, nodding.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:51 pm
Lynch shock a little while looking down on the ground. A few sweatdrops ran down his cheeks but he tried to pretend he wasn't bothered at all. But he really began to act like himself. It must be because he'd learned these people much better.  

iWalking Disaster

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:51 pm
"Well, my name is as you know is Yuzuki Hasamoto. My nindou is like my brothers. I will show you that i can change a thousand destinies. I used to want to avenge my older brother Xiah, and kill Zeramaru, but ever since my brother made a group, I got over it." Yuzuki stopped talking, then he said, "I like nice people, and I don't like pepople like Zeramaru."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:56 pm
"A fine nindou. I knew Zeramaru, we fought a lot, and I killed him once....and then he came back to life for the fourth time." said Xantos. "Now, we begin." He bent down, brushed the grass off the ground he was near, revealing a stone hexagon. He stepped on, feeling a strong click. A stone door rose out of the ground. "Go in that door, there will be a labyrinth. Inside will be traps, some like trip wires...others...very different. You will run through the maze while we wait for anyone else who needs to get here."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:00 pm
Lynch looked wondering at Xantos. Then he asked: "By You, you mean both of us right?" It would be a little strange if it only was Yuzuki.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:01 pm
Yuzuki nodded and gulped, "I can do this." Yuzuki then entered the labrynth. Inside, he got scared. There was a big maze. He started walking through it. He tripped a few times from wires, but he kept on walking. Then he started running.

(do you control the traps?)  

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:03 pm
"yes, go in and try not to let each other die." Said Xantos without a care, another instrument like a piano rose up, a control to the traps. He hit one key, which was a large spiked piece of wood on the ceiling, swining down toward Yuzuki.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:06 pm
"Oh no..." Yuzuki said, "OH MY GOSH." Yuzuki looked around trying to find something. Then he realized it would take 4 seconds to the least to hit him, so Yuzuki rolled to the side, grabbing lynch and taking him with him. Yuzuki then threw Lynch to his other side and the stick hit the ground, barely missing Yuzuki.

(EDITED)  

Dripples

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:08 pm
Lynch did as instructed and ran into the door following Yuzuki. He ran a few minutes and caught up to Yuzuki. "Hey, wait up! We have to stick together!" Lynch yelled. Suddenly a wood spike swang down against Yuzuki. "Watch out" Lynch yelled. But at the same time Yuzuki grabbed Lynch away from the wood spike. Lynch now sat beside of him. "That was really intense." He said laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:09 pm
(I meant it was like a large log on a chain with spikes jabbing out of it)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:09 pm
(ohhhh)

umm edited  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]