Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
***Moonracer's Absence*** Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaia glitches suck
View Results

Iakun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:49 pm
Hi everyone. I just wanted to make a little announcement here. Moonracer will be absent, for how long I'm not exactly sure. If you check any of her posts you'll find that her avatar and username have disappeared completely. There's a pretty massive glitch happening to some accounts where users can't even log in, as though their username's don't even exist.

She's currently doing what she can to get help but at best, Gaia staff may take 7 days to fix her account, but I'm sure that it will be fixed eventually.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:19 pm
*huggles* Thank ya bro!

Okay well it seems things have been fixed, but man the work you have to go threw now just to get help is quite the pain in the *censored O_o Wow that is so censored. eek Sweet mother of the...thank god that was censored.* So yeah, it seems I'm back now but we'll see if it's truly been fixed or if I just caught a lucky break.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Iakun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:39 pm
I can't believe this was resolved so shortly after I made the announcement. ^_^; Talk about a useless thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:41 pm

Someone said there was a big server glitch a few hours ago. They are probably just working on the databases or something. 3nodding

[so simple and clean]

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

Iakun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:26 pm
That reminds me of when we used to get those Sushi errors. heart good times gaia, good times...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:34 pm
Hey I vaguely remember those! Weren't those from like way back?  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Iakun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:40 pm
Yup, way back lol At some point there were even other named servers that went down, but they're not as popular. Most people just remember sushi server.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:44 pm
I thought I remembered something like that. There were? Huh...I don't remember that.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:48 pm
Wow, that's a scary glitch! Glad they got it fixed so promptly. I remember the sushi database. There were other names....but I can't remember them. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:48 am

I remembered the Taco Database Error. It made me hungry. I hate sushi. xD

[so simple and clean]

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

Iakun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:14 am
I love sushi and taco. You know what would be even better??? A taco sushi OR... a sushi taco... yeah!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:16 am
Oh, yeah! Taco. xd

And, ew @ sushi taco. xp

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:53 pm
YAY!
Glad you're back racer!

That is one scary glitch.
Also, I don't like sushi.
But I'll eat a taco if I don't have a choice as for what's for dinner.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:50 pm

...........Oh ew. @_@;; xD

[so simple and clean]

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:50 pm
Yeah, kind of had me worries and the worst part was finding help! Luckily I had a mule that I keep for skulking days. I hadn't been on him in ages wondered if I could even still get on him really. So one when I got on him and changed his look and updated him, and then went checking. Many the help page is like no help. I had to go surfing the tech page. Luckily there was a thread there, but if you don't have a mule account you're screwed!!

*huggles everyone* I missed you guy's too! *mutters* Even though it wasn't that long. *clears throat and talks normally* I still missed ya!

I've yet to try sushi myself, but then I won't eat anything that's still looking at me or wiggles. Though I have tried Octopus...the babies that was...interesting. I like tacos!  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff