Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which RE games would you like to be made into a movie? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which RE game would you like to be made into a movie?
Resident Evil 0
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Resident Evil
23%
 23%  [ 9 ]
Resident Evil 2
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Resident Evil 4
25%
 25%  [ 10 ]
Resident Evil Survivor
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Resident Evil: Dead Aim
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Resident Evil: Outbreak
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Resident Evil: Gaiden
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 39

Anon1254blse22

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:41 am
Which Resident Evil game would you like to be made into a movie? Take note that although Resident Evil: Apocalypse was inspired by Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, I am still putting it into the poll because the movie was actually a little different than the game itself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:50 pm
my best friend and I think RE0 would be cool as a movie! ^_^

but... DAMN! when that zombie fell outta that freezer..... whoa.... I swear, people heard us scream five blocks away...... xp

Aurora Skies

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:08 pm
If it would be made accurately, then RE4, that would be pretty cool whee

If not, well, I guess Code Veronica, as long as they put Steve in it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:36 am
Panzers Slave Kitten
my best friend and I think RE0 would be cool as a movie! ^_^

but... DAMN! when that zombie fell outta that freezer..... whoa.... I swear, people heard us scream five blocks away...... xp

whee Same, that scared the living crap out of me. I knew that pool of blood meant something! lol, but when I came out that door I wasn't really thinking about it. eek RE0 would make an AWESOME movie. I'd like to see someone play the hotness of Billy heart  

Blissful the Evil Skittle

Greyskull

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:06 am
Honestly, all game movies suck. The directors never care about the game fans and makes the movie into some kind of 'action' movie that HE thinks is good, look at the RE movie, the first one was above ok, since it was a little more like the game, but Apocalypse....HOLY DAMN IT SUCKED!

RE:3 Would make a great movie.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:48 am
Resident Evil Outbreak would make a great movie or series. The Outbreak scenario would be great to watch, it doesn't have much(or maybe any) story but it's got great action and we could see the character development/personalities.

I'd love to see DD as a movie. If they made a DVD they could have the 'extra features' with the Kevin/Jim, Mark/David, ect endings. I also say L.J. would be cool if he was in the movie, lol. If DD was a movie how would they do the escape at the end? Everyone gets on the chopper after curing themselves? I say it should be like OB itself and have one ending where everyone gets out then four paired extras where they die.  

Reul Asisith

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:24 pm
Did anyone hear anything about an RE series coming out on TV? I heard something about that, but it was just my friend telling me. Anyone else hear about this?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:06 pm
It would be really cool if they were to make a Resident Evil movie that's mixed (probably not in real-life... cartoon or 3d i dunno) with the Resident Evil 4 system (like they should have a part where a character fights a human using melee [lol leon vs krauser]) and dodging system (in RE3 where you 'push' or 'dodge' an enemy coming to you.)  

Kobo-chan

The End of Mondays

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:52 pm
Man i can't chose just one..... gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:49 am
I think RE 4 would make a great movie, as long as alice dosen't come out in it.  

h2x

U R B A N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:12 am
ehy, though Alice wasn't related to the game (besides she kind a is like Ada wong accept she isn't oriental) although your kinda right, I personally think they should have a flash back in RE:3(the movie), if they make one, and (everyone besides Alice) after the hellocopter crash in RE2(the movie) the people who "survived" should end up in the spencer estate as they were walking out of the Arklay mountains which they crashed in OR it should just be Jill in there with the S.T.A.R.S team (because in the movie they never said why she got suspended) so it would be a prequel in a way..... thats just me though....... sweatdrop biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:16 am
I heart RE4 though, the game is awsome....Ashley's a ditz, i wish I could lose her...... stare xd  

U R B A N

Anon1254blse22

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:01 pm
Personally, I think that I would like to see a movie made out of the first RE game, Resident Evil. You would most of the characters from all of the other Resident Evil games in it...and a few extra characters. There would be Rebecca Chambers, Chris Redfield, Barry Burton, Albert Wesker, Jill Valentine, Brad Vickers, Joseph Frost, Enrico Marini, Forest Speyer, Richard Aiken, Kevin Dooley, Kenneth J. Sullivan, and all of the other characters. Then the movie can explain each character in more detail than the game did. I would love that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:15 pm
id really like to see the original RE made into a movie, and then have the others follow up. that way we get it all ^-^ OH and zero would have to be first i guess ^^;;;;;  

Tippy the shinny faerie

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:12 am
I still await Resident Evil 3:Nemesis made. The game has such a great storyline and the characters would fit great into the story. Not to mentioned our friend Nemmy as the baddy^^

Now we have to sit back and wait for Capcom to give the rights to some studio to produced it (Capcom, DON'T get Sony).  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff