Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Coolest Resident Evil character.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coolest Resident Evil Character
Leon
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Ada
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Chris
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Jill
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Wesker
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Resident Evil outbreak character (post to say which one)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

OhEdd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:24 am
Who do you think is the coolest Resident Evil character?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:07 am
For the record I don't thini any ofthem are cool since they partake in the storyline that RE4 started, except maybe Ada...I din't really think she got damaged that much from the RE4 storyline. Besides the reason I like her isn't for the storyline, more like I use pictures of her as...well....a type of material. Anyways, I don't think we have two threads likethat already, like the male and female character you like or dislike? I know it's not exactly like this one, but I think the thread should be contained.  

Alkaizer87

Acrella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:26 pm
I say Jill, she's been in three games thus far and she's always been a spiffy character. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:03 pm
I'd deff have to say Leon. From all three of his Resident evil games. I mean, look, My avatar, and signature are him. :3  

L the 3rd

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:38 pm
You do of course know that if The merchant wasn't there, and if it was a real Resident Evil there woldn't be any marchants, that Leon would've died in RE4? I mean seriously Any other character can kick his a**, aside from Sherry and Ashley.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:57 pm
I'd have thought this thread would've been shut down by now! ~_~ 'cause Wesker wins the coolest Resident Evil character award.  

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

L the 3rd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:54 am
Alkaizer87, I've been a huge fan of the series since the beginning, and I love each game. I don't particualy like where they're going with the story, but I don't complain about it. Resident evil 5 was a good game, not a very good Resident evil game, but a great game non the less. Personaly, I think that RE4 was one of the greatest games on the Gamecube. It isn't the greatest Resident evil game though. (The greatest is Resident evil 2.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:55 am
Seeing as we already have threads for Favorite Male and Female characters, a thread like this is just taking up space.

Thread Contained.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers